Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328803 times)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3540 on: December 29, 2013, 12:13:53 am »

I'm for sparing the person. But then I haven't been on this thread since I took a break from bay 12 and only have context clues to go on.
We are on a boat, we have enslaved its people with threat of death and zombification, we played a survivor and he killed some of our minions, freed some engineers, danced in front of then kidnapped TW briefly, left the engineers to die/get captured, ate some chicken, set our ship on fire, hurt a woman thinking she was a zombie, then our minions ate him when he puked.

Suggest abstaining if you don't have context, now you do, now lets watch as your vote remains completely the same, because outside of Dwarf Fortress, Bay12 is not as twisted or evil as they like to pretend they are.
Probably personal so feel free not to talk about it but why did you take a break? Figure since you brought it up I should ask.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: December 29, 2013, 12:25:34 am »

I just wasn't feeling it for a while. Then I just kept thinking 'man I had a lot of fun on the forums' and got back to it.
Also I figured out all that up to played as a survivor.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: December 29, 2013, 12:33:46 am »

I just wasn't feeling it for a while. Then I just kept thinking 'man I had a lot of fun on the forums' and got back to it.
Also I figured out all that up to played as a survivor.
Cool, well welcome back.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: December 29, 2013, 03:06:23 am »

because outside of Dwarf Fortress, Bay12 is not as twisted or evil as they like to pretend they are.

Haha, would you have us be more instead of less? The implications of that would be interesting to consider.

Back on point; I see no reason to spare the person. What makes her more special than anyone else we've zombified? I don't see any gain to it. We don't need to gain anyone's sympathy.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: December 29, 2013, 04:12:22 am »

because outside of Dwarf Fortress, Bay12 is not as twisted or evil as they like to pretend they are.

Haha, would you have us be more instead of less? The implications of that would be interesting to consider.

Back on point; I see no reason to spare the personThe only disadvantage of a human is they can't infect people, when they die we can turn them into zombies so them being easier to kill isn't a problem.. What makes her more special than anyone else we've zombified She is probably Apple Jack.? I don't see any gain to itWe get someone who can use a gun, drive, and appear human.. We don't need to gain anyone's sympathyIt might be easier to start a cult if we have sympathizers..
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: December 29, 2013, 04:24:28 am »

Back on point; I see no reason to spare the person. What makes her more special than anyone else we've zombified? I don't see any gain to it. We don't need to gain anyone's sympathy.
I enjoy pretending, but people use the we are bay12 too much as if that means anything.

You have a point, will be resubmitting my -1, she doesn't deserve special treatment and Zero while the type to spare people on whims, this isn't really the same, this would be going out of the way to help a woman he has for all intends and purposes left to fend for her self so far, why would he change now?

The engineer could be Apple jack for all we know, would rather not bank on crap like that.
Believe it or not we have took special care to look as human as possible, Diane still look normal enough as well and TW can pose as a normal elf with a fake ears, and has shown she can change her body as well as others.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: December 29, 2013, 04:26:21 am »

((I'm certain I said this before, but I'm surprised this is still alive))

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: December 29, 2013, 04:28:21 am »

((I'm certain I said this before, but I'm surprised this is still alive))
Why would you say that?

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: December 29, 2013, 04:56:44 am »

I enjoy pretending, but people use the we are bay12 too much as if that means anything.

You have a point, will be resubmitting my -1, she doesn't deserve special treatment and Zero while the type to spare people on whims, this isn't really the same, this would be going out of the way to help a woman he has for all intends and purposes left to fend for her self so far, why would he change now?

The engineer could be Apple jack for all we know, would rather not bank on crap like that.
Believe it or not we have took special care to look as human as possible, Diane still look normal enough as well and TW can pose as a normal elf with a fake ears, and has shown she can change her body as well as others.
Kitten snot said that she should be fine with some bandages and painkillers I don't think he would have said that or even let her live if he didn't want us to spare her.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: December 29, 2013, 05:05:14 am »

You are using meta/outsider knowledge to justify the action. That doesn't counter anything, I still disagree with the action regardless for reasons stated.
And since you have chose to fall back on meta/outsider knowledge I presume you ran out of ways to actually justify the action.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: December 29, 2013, 05:26:22 am »

We get someone who can use a gun, drive and we still need to get that human farm set up.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: December 29, 2013, 05:34:55 am »

We get someone who can use a gun, drive and we still need to get that human farm set up.
Yes because on our way to fight the enemies new base we have time to start the breeding program on a ship.
We need many things for that, one of which is a safe place to keep the breeders, we aren't ready.
And we could take anyone to shoot or drive for us, why would we take an injured woman who is most likely not our biggest fan, even if we save her, we are the reason she suffered.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: December 29, 2013, 08:20:30 am »

Yes because on our way to fight the enemies new base we have time to start the breeding program on a ship.
We need many things for that, one of which is a safe place to keep the breeders, we aren't ready.
And we could take anyone to shoot or drive for us, why would we take an injured woman who is most likely not our biggest fan, even if we save her, we are the reason she suffered.
She might know about other survivors on the ship and letting her live would be good for our image.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: December 29, 2013, 09:05:45 am »

She might know about other survivors on the ship and letting her live would be good for our image.
And I'm sure us saving her would look good, if not for the fact we are the oppressor that put them in the situation in the first place, we have people surviving off scrapes of food while we dance, we keep the workers under guard, our image is pretty much fucked regardless of one woman living or dying.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: December 29, 2013, 10:24:27 am »

And I'm sure us saving her would look good, if not for the fact we are the oppressor that put them in the situation in the first place, we have people surviving off scrapes of food while we dance, we keep the workers under guard, our image is pretty much fucked regardless of one woman living or dying.
Letting her live if she chooses to join us would make people think that if they join us willingly they might get to live.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 257