Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328904 times)

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3495 on: December 09, 2013, 03:06:13 pm »

Told you it'd work.  Told you.

(thankyou kittensnot you're the bestest GM ever)
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: December 09, 2013, 05:00:36 pm »

That was... Odd.

Right, escapeee time?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: December 09, 2013, 05:04:36 pm »

Get to the choppa lifeboats. Drop TW one we're there. Taking her along on a tiny lifeboat would be fucking stupid.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: December 09, 2013, 05:18:33 pm »

Yep.
Highly Opinionated Fool

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: December 09, 2013, 05:27:36 pm »

Paco is the smoothest of criminals!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: December 09, 2013, 05:33:03 pm »

No Cad, you can't really say that, your plan was to dance to impress them and join/gain freedom from Zero, what we actually did, that actually worked, was what Parisbre56 suggested, distraction then attack, which was actually a plausible plan, it only tacked on your silly dance instead of a proper ambush. "I told you" is reserved for when you actually tell me.

Get to the choppa lifeboats. Drop TW one we're there. Taking her along on a tiny lifeboat would be fucking stupid.
+1, see what our allies are carrying, search the elf, and give the area a quick scan for a better weapon.
Edit:Would say finish off Snowflake, but we lack a proper weapon and the time to do so. Based on the last time he was tased, IIRC, it won't last that long.

Two days later Edit: Could bash his eyes in, that should be quick and easy to do, they should be fairly vulnerable, and since we are leaving TW alive she can heal them later so no serious loss for when we play Zero again.
Well would depend on how furtherly we bash them, could just remove them, in and around, break the bit behind, TW should have little trouble reattaching them.
Then again IC our guy has no reason be careful about how much damage he causes, so not really pushing for this.

A blind Snowflake would be easier to run from when/if he gets up.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:29:16 am by Cain12 »

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: December 14, 2013, 12:42:27 pm »

You get rid of your dancing fever as when you reach the stairs and go up another level. Contrary to the earlier hallway, this one is absolutely packed with zombies. You don't have any idea how you're going to get past a horde like this, so you take another route. It requires you going downstairs again to take the second staircase on the other side of the room. You can probably sneak past it all, seeing how they made a huge circle around two people in particular.
You drop the elf, though, she'd get in the way. After that, you just need to shuffle along the circle.
I didn't know you could dance! You hear a female voice say. You're surprised to hear something other then oarg or hurfg coming out of the mouths of zombies.
I think I used to follow lessons! Why I remember that, but not my own name, I don't know. Either way, it's fun!

Taking a peek over the many shoulders, you see two well-dressed people dancing the tango. The guy looks dangerous, and the lady looks rather wiry. The big whopping knife she has in a small holster confirms a small suspicion.
That's the lady that disemboweled a crew-member in front of you. Also, the first one to taste your brass knuckles, admittedly. Time to keep your head down.
The only remaining engineer, the leading girl, looks terrified but keeps herself calm. if barely.
You manage to get past the circle, but one of the zombies looks over and mumbles something that might be considered words if are a patient kinder-garden teacher.
A small mob listens, however, and you realise the incoming problem quite fast. You run quite fast too.
The hallway isn't quite as full of zombies, so you run forward, your knuckles meet some meat, your foot trip a few times you get a scratch or three...
It's harrowing, but you manage to hide under a table when you enter the dining room. You nab a quick leg of chicken when the zombies run on the deck again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: December 14, 2013, 12:46:55 pm »

Bahahaha! Diane/Zero forever!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: December 14, 2013, 12:59:47 pm »

EAT DA CHUCKEN
Highly Opinionated Fool

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: December 14, 2013, 01:02:24 pm »

So we know he can dance now, anyway, save the chicken for later, we are fine right now.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: December 14, 2013, 06:16:12 pm »

So we're in the kitchen and picked up a chicken leg instead of, say, a knife? Paco really does have some problems.
I mean besides the whole dancing-in-the-face-of-death thing, and the one where he has no care for when people die.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: December 15, 2013, 01:45:52 pm »

Hmm, we could also get some portable torches, you know, the ones that make fire, and are used to light the flaming dishes?
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: December 17, 2013, 10:27:19 pm »

PTW and all that good stuff.

Edit:
Stealthily procure knife and preferably some matches or a lighter. Check if the stoves in the kitchen are gas stoves. If so, turn the gas on and begin searching for something liquid flammable like gasoline.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:58:49 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: December 19, 2013, 01:32:15 pm »

You chow down upon the chicken with gusto. The zombies nearby are taking the engineer away. Not eating her, just taking her away. That leaves you alone in the kitchen, though, so you can grab a large butcher's knife.
Looking for a torch takes some time though, and during that search the adrenaline fades away, leaving you tired. Still, the torch should come in handy if you feel like burning the boats down.
From hell's heart and all that.
Actually....

the smell of gasoline makes for a bit of an intoxicating feeling. Almost lightheaded, you turn on the gas and get out. You cough fiercely after leaving, and you have developed a migraine.
Worth it though. Hehe.
You shake your head, cough a bit more, and turn on the torch.
Things are about too get toasty.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: December 19, 2013, 02:40:20 pm »

>Initiate test of ship's maximum operating temperature.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 257