Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327468 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2895 on: August 05, 2013, 11:10:11 am »

Okay, this is the new layout of our dysfunctional family.

Us: Dad.
Diane: Mum.
TW: Teenage Daughter.
Iris: Young Daughter.
Snowflake: Depending on how much more intelligence he gains, either dumbass jock son or dog.
Banshee: That creepy goat that is tied up in the backyard. The goat that always watches.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: August 05, 2013, 01:28:52 pm »

Dearlord. That IS rather worse than what I was thinking...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: August 05, 2013, 01:50:20 pm »

We're tired and sore, and feeling sentimental right now.  He might have a family himself.  Make self visible, from a non-threatening distance, to the lone guard (with lots of backup) and level with him, offering a chance for mercy.

"Look, even for a quasi-alive crime against nature, I've seen too much death for one day.  I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to be dead.  We're taking this radio station, and you can't stop us.  Step aside and run on home."
This, except walk right up to him. He probably won't suspect much from one unarmed guy. Be within biting distance when we bring up the horde and start making threats. If he has a gun, we want to be able to bite him before he has a chance to fire.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: August 05, 2013, 02:01:21 pm »

Totally on board with sparing the guy.  He'll be really likely to sympathize with our, and he'll tell others about our mercy.  Sometimes it's easy being good, at least temporarily.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: August 05, 2013, 11:22:35 pm »

We're tired and sore, and feeling sentimental right now.  He might have a family himself.  Make self visible, from a non-threatening distance, to the lone guard (with lots of backup) and level with him, offering a chance for mercy.

"Look, even for a quasi-alive crime against nature, I've seen too much death for one day.  I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to be dead.  We're taking this radio station, and you can't stop us.  Step aside and run on home."
This, except walk right up to him. He probably won't suspect much from one unarmed guy. Be within biting distance when we bring up the horde and start making threats. If he has a gun, we want to be able to bite him before he has a chance to fire.

I thought about walking straight up to him before, but if we're already right in his face before we even say anything, he might panic and start shooting.  Better to make our intentions to bypass and spare him clear, before his fight or flight reflex takes over.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: August 06, 2013, 11:59:16 am »

You remain a distance away, and hold up your gun.
I suggest you leave. Now.
The guard is shocked, and stands there like a deer in the headlights.
I said MOVE! I don't want to see anything more bull-crap today!
He remains frozen. You move towards him, along with snowflake, and tell Snowflake to throw him somewhere carefully. Snowflake obliges, nabbing the man by his shoulders, and throwing him in a manner so his head won't land first.

The man picks himself up and starts running away, nearly tripping over his own feet as he does so. Clearly, he's more used to fans trying to get in then armed zombies. Let's hope your momentary moment of mercy won't kick you in the nuts later.
You enter the radio station, and take the night-time radio team hostage after a little showing of snowflake, Iris and your gun. You have a radio, and a microphone.
Say your speech.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, I think this quote might be relevant to your new-found mercy.
Doctor: "You let one of them go, but that's nothing new. Every now and then, a little victim's spared... because she smiled, cos he's got freckles, cos they begged. And that's how you live with yourself, that's how you slaughter millions, because once in a while, on a whim, if the wind's in the right direction, you happen to be kind."
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: August 06, 2013, 12:16:52 pm »

NICCCCCCEEEEEE
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #2902 on: August 06, 2013, 03:44:39 pm »

"We the people..." Explain how we are the best of future, to join us is to ensure your life, and to not do so will mean your premature end.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: August 06, 2013, 04:55:46 pm »

explain how we only want to destroy (insert name of Sasha's company here) for everything they have done, our own small country and all of NASA's Saturn Vs, some ion engines, some solar panels, and some tanks of xenon.

edit: tell people that if they surrender we will try to spare them and if we get a country we will have people and zombies live as equals
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:49:29 pm by ICBM pilot »
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: August 06, 2013, 05:22:20 pm »

explain how we only want to destroy (insert name of Sasha's company here) for everything they have done, our own small country and all of NASA's Saturn Vs, some ion engines, some solar panels, and some tanks of xenon.

edit: tell people that if they surrender we will try to spare them

And some White Castle.
But, yeah, definitely blame the company.  Maybe say that they planned to use us to enslave mankind, but instead we have free will and will do anything to stop them.  Maybe don't mention that only worm-hosts have free will (for now...).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: August 06, 2013, 05:27:27 pm »

And a White Castle.
But, yeah, definitely blame the company.  Maybe say that they planned to use us to enslave mankind, but instead we have free will and will do anything to stop them.  Maybe don't mention that only worm-hosts have free will (for now...).
fixed :P
after that raid a pharmacy we need to get some speed for Iris(and maybe some for us)
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: August 06, 2013, 05:29:02 pm »

Don't lie. Tell them that this is probably better for them anyways since their will no longer be wars or disease or killings. People will live forever and no longer have to fear death. Also point out that we will takeover anyways and it will just be more painful if you don't give up.
Quick edit: No giving Iris speed. It is below us.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: August 06, 2013, 05:41:20 pm »

Make people hate our creators, not us.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: August 06, 2013, 05:51:29 pm »

Telling people we're going to take over the world and destroy humanity is a bad idea. That is far worse than anything we can possibly reveal about the company. They'll look like saints compared to us, simply because they aren't out to kill/enslave everyone.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 05:53:32 pm by Urist McDwarfFortress »
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: August 06, 2013, 06:38:17 pm »

It never stopped the Huns.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 257