Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327499 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2880 on: August 03, 2013, 08:03:37 pm »

So, have we decided about what we're going to say in to our creatorsat message? Who our target audience is?
Are we sending a message to expose the evil of this company to the world?
Are we sending a message to strike fear into the masses, demoralise them and cause chaos by proclaiming resistance is futile?
Are we sending a message to swear rightful vengeance to our creators and warn anyone that dares stand in our way?
Are we sending a message to declare the dawn of a new age for humanity, a call for the people who have been wronged and mistreated to come help us build our utopia? Do we promise freedom, care, power?
Are we just asking to be left alone?
Are we giving humans advice on what spices they should use on themselves so that they're tasty and ready to eat?
A combination of the above?

Oh, about the TV: if you air it in prime time and cause a bit of a stir then the media and the internet will take care of the rest. Send the message on a few networks and websites for good measure along with any evidence we find in the base and you're set.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #2881 on: August 03, 2013, 08:15:28 pm »

So, have we decided about what we're going to say in to our creatorsat message? Who our target audience is?
Are we sending a message to expose the evil of this company to the world?
Are we sending a message to strike fear into the masses, demoralise them and cause chaos by proclaiming resistance is futile?
Are we sending a message to swear rightful vengeance to our creators and warn anyone that dares stand in our way?
Are we sending a message to declare the dawn of a new age for humanity, a call for the people who have been wronged and mistreated to come help us build our utopia? Do we promise freedom, care, power?
Are we just asking to be left alone?
Are we giving humans advice on what spices they should use on themselves so that they're tasty and ready to eat?
A combination of the above?

Oh, about the TV: if you air it in prime time and cause a bit of a stir then the media and the internet will take care of the rest. Send the message on a few networks and websites for good measure along with any evidence we find in the base and you're set.
Im thinking we are going to reveal what they did, and then show them what they did, with the zambies, then get the HELL out of there, because what iwll the military do once worldwide media finds out there are zombies? They will send EVERYTHING, Hell, they might send it some goody's, if we do broadcast, we might just set up A trap.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: August 04, 2013, 04:35:13 pm »

Finding a radio station was not difficult after a little searching, but the moment after leaving the base should be explored, in my opinion.

On the way back, you feel like you haven't had much of a victory here. While saving one more girl from the horrors of human curiosity is quite something, you didn't get what you came for, and lost some zombies. And you got wounded, even if it isn't bleeding.
The wounds are starting to wake up, causing you to cringe and clutch a bullet hole in your leg. That one scratched the bone. You'll probably be limping for hours.
Your newest companion, on the contrary, rushes past at a speed you have yet to see anything attain in your "life". She yells in victory when she gets outside. When you catch up, she's rolling the grass in pure joy.
When you come closer, you get glomped. The landing wouldn't have been soft even without the weight of a genetically modified teenager pressing down upon you. You are a bit winded from it, as she thanks you so many times in such a quick amount of time that she sounds like a hummingbird on vocal steroids.
You lost that bitter feeling of defeat almost instantly.

Looking for some sort of radio station wasn't difficult, and neither was capturing it. The drive was long, allowing you to have a normal conversation with the girl.
So what's your name? Did they give you one?
Theys called me Amphetamine. Because they changed me for speed and energy. They gaves me a lot of that stuff.
Speed. Bunch of assclowns. We should find something better for a name. By the way, do you feel any... craving for that stuff?
Theys stopped giving it to mes 35 cycles ago. Somes of the scientists were nice. They just got dischargeds if they gives me something tasty.
I assume they killed them.
What's "killed"?
It's err... "Discharging" someone. Mainly through bullet to the skull, or something like that.
Bullet?
What guns fire.
Oh. She looks about a bit, and opens up the glove box. A wallet, and a picture of a family. Presumably from the previous owner of this truck.
The teenager picks up the wallet, removing the money and cards to look at them.
What's this stuff? It's papers but not as strong.
She really doesn't know anything, does she. She throws it in the air, and the wallet lands on her head. She giggles and leaves it there while the money flutters about the truck. After that, she picks up the picture.
Is this a family? Is this yous and me and the nice lady and the cool pointy-ears?
You look at the picture, and see a strong, large man with a child barely one year old riding on his shoulder while his wife has her arms around the man's arm, while a teenager stands next to them, in goth clothes, smiling and waving. They are standing in front of a house alongside a large dog lying down, .
For some reason, you can't quite keep looking at the trucker's family.
Something's in your throat.

The rest of the journey you remain quiet, only answering the Girl's many, many questions. What's that flying thing? A bird, you answer.
She really hasn't been outside almost all her life. She's sleeping by the time you arrive in the town with the radio station, with her mouth open and a small line of drool going down. It'd be endearing if she didn't have a mouth that looks like a beartrap.
How do you wish to deal with this station? It looks like it's a tower, and there's only one guard at the door, looking disinterested.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ah,the wonders of unneeded drama that isn't all that well-done. Let it feast on your eyeballs!
Again, any critique is welcome.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: August 04, 2013, 05:31:11 pm »

Why the hall do you manage to write this stuff? I mean, really, why dont you PUBLISH it or something. Get some money for the heart wrenching.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: August 04, 2013, 05:57:46 pm »

I feel kinda bad now, but hey we got a family hell we got a dog in snowflake and a weird creepy uncle in the talking soul eating banshee.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: August 04, 2013, 07:26:52 pm »

Why the hall do you manage to write this stuff? I mean, really, why dont you PUBLISH it or something. Get some money for the heart wrenching.
You should totally write this up into a proper story when it's done.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: August 04, 2013, 09:02:46 pm »

I think that she's cute even with the bear trap for teeth thing...
Anyways we should probably give her a name like... IRIS!

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: August 04, 2013, 09:29:20 pm »

Iris = Best name ever
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: August 04, 2013, 09:33:34 pm »

Well Rainbow was to obvious and Sis was to obscure of a reference and frankly doesn't fit well.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: August 04, 2013, 10:02:17 pm »

I like Iris, compared to some of the names I thought of.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: August 04, 2013, 11:45:24 pm »

We're tired and sore, and feeling sentimental right now.  He might have a family himself.  Make self visible, from a non-threatening distance, to the lone guard (with lots of backup) and level with him, offering a chance for mercy.

"Look, even for a quasi-alive crime against nature, I've seen too much death for one day.  I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to be dead.  We're taking this radio station, and you can't stop us.  Step aside and run on home."
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 11:46:57 pm by weenog »
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: August 05, 2013, 12:46:27 am »

I like "Iris" also.
Also, these feels...
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: August 05, 2013, 01:52:33 am »

You should totally write this up into a proper story when it's done.
Yup pal. You have skill.
Re: You are the evo ape.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: August 05, 2013, 10:43:02 am »

Lets try to be merciful. Be the good guys.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: August 05, 2013, 11:06:39 am »

Compared to our enemies we are the good guys.
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 257