Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327505 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2850 on: July 30, 2013, 05:12:07 pm »

Quick question, what other questions were asked and answered? A quick list as a refresher could be useful
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: July 30, 2013, 06:43:59 pm »

Is the rainbow haired girl alive? Question those that remain. Get as much useful info as we can, then hear there sob-story/excuses. If the girl is alive, have her tell her side of the story. Execute justice as needed. We should also probably try to find the higher ups of the operation after we are done.
And a side note, can TW fix the girls teeth/whatever is wrong with her?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: July 30, 2013, 06:48:06 pm »

TW can't fix anything. The 'default' state of the experiments is as they are (well, not blown up but you get the point). She could have tried turning them into cats but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if the conditions would carry over.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2853 on: July 30, 2013, 07:21:41 pm »

Ask them and search the company network for
A. Where the higher ups are hiding, or failing that where the second (or third or fourth or...) in command is hiding. Generally any piece of info that could lead us to their location.
B. Where is the facility/ies that was working on our parasite. We might get some answers on how the worms are made and how they function. Generally any piece of info that could lead us to their location.
C. Any facility/ies working on magic. We might gain some info or minions or upgrades for TW. Generally any piece of info that could lead us to their location.
D. The nearest cities with large population and weak defenses or some secret passage or other secret that could allow us to bypass those defenses. Generally any piece of info that could lead us to their location.
E. Where can we find some transports for the horde. Generally any piece of info that could lead us to their location.

Also ask the girl if she wants to join our happy family of psychopaths out for revenge, playing the role of the child. Failing that, ask her what she wants to do and where she will go. Generally any piece of info that could lead us to her location.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:23:20 pm by Parisbre56 »

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: July 31, 2013, 11:51:36 am »

Also ask the girl if she wants to join our happy family of psychopaths out for revenge, playing the role of the child.
Wait, if she's the child, and we're the father, presumably Diane is the mommy, then what does that make Theresa?
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: July 31, 2013, 11:56:22 am »

Also ask the girl if she wants to join our happy family of psychopaths out for revenge, playing the role of the child.
Wait, if she's the child, and we're the father, presumably Diane is the mommy, then what does that make Theresa?
The grumpy aunt?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: July 31, 2013, 12:00:08 pm »

The teenage older sister with world-shattering powers of apathy?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: July 31, 2013, 12:01:35 pm »

The teenage older sister with world-shattering powers of apathy?
This fits her better.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: July 31, 2013, 12:26:35 pm »

But not because undead families are fucking weird. Let's just not pursue this further.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: July 31, 2013, 12:33:29 pm »

But not because undead families are fucking weird. Let's just not pursue this further.
I'm not sure thats necessarily true. I mean, yes our undead family is fucking weird, but we might not necessarily be representative of all undead families...
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2860 on: July 31, 2013, 12:53:46 pm »

I'm not sure thats necessarily true. I mean, yes our undead family is fucking weird, but we might not necessarily be representative of all undead families...
If you're prejudiced against undead, how is that called? Lifeism?

splehpnala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: July 31, 2013, 03:33:56 pm »

Also ask the girl if she wants to join our happy family of psychopaths out for revenge, playing the role of the child. Failing that, ask her what she wants to do and where she will go. Generally any piece of info that could lead us to her location.
+1
Also, try to tame the H9s.

KS, you still haven't answered whether I can take this thread and push it somewhere else. pweeees?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:37:32 pm by splehpnala »
procrastination is the opposite of concrastination, so you know.
we are all just sentient jelly piloting a bone-mech

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2862 on: July 31, 2013, 03:48:23 pm »

((The H9s have gone boom-splatch, so unless we can reanimate bits and pieces... Actually, that would be kind of fun. Beware our amorphous mass of gibs!
And I can't speak for KS, but I imagine he would have no problem. Those suggestion games without a "fixed" plot (and many of those with one) tend to go wildly different directions. And don't they say imitation is the best form of flattery?))

splehpnala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: August 01, 2013, 09:51:08 am »

Oh, I guess I should have noticed the giant yellow-highlighted text that says 'squelch'. Anyway, I guess feed the horde with the giblets.
procrastination is the opposite of concrastination, so you know.
we are all just sentient jelly piloting a bone-mech

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: August 01, 2013, 01:25:57 pm »

I'm perfectly fine with you pushing it somewhere else, all I ask is that you don't claim it as your own and send any critique my way. I tried sending you a message about it, but evidently I mis-clicked somewhere.

Fortunately, the rainboy-haired girl is alive, as she was not marked for flushing quite yet. you will talk to her after interrogating a bit further
The potential soul-severing most certainly pulled some of the lies out of them. evidently the higher-ups are scattered about through the different facilities, and Sasha has her own place in Washington D.C.
To avoid traitors, whom are common, the locations of the highest up. Sasha is a public figure, so she's the only one of which the location is sure. As for the worm facilities, there are only three within the country. You already wrecked two of them, as they keep them close-by to each-other. As for magic, they don't know. That's a very close-kept secret due to the dangers of magical items in the hands of idiots. The scientists don't know anything about neighboring cities, as that's the administrator's job.
Oops.
Finally, there is a garage at the back, but it just consists of the scientists' cars.

Your zombies then just get busy on these people, leaving a backdrop of screaming as you kneel down to get to the rainbow girl's level.
Now that they're dealt with, how about you join our little family of tortured mass-murderers? Well, okay, I'm not tortured, but the rest is.
Gee thanks.
I just wants to get outs of here. And I is going to need help.
That you probably do. I may be able to fix your teeth, provided I get a long amount of ti-Don't. I can bite with this, all I have bad from this is a lisp.
The dumbass writing this is aware that a lisp isn't just adding unneeded s-es to things, but will keep it like it is because he will forget about the rules for a realistic lisp almost instantly
You form that sentence a bit strangely.
She hasn't had human contact except for those scientists, I'd wager. You'd have some errors as well.
Let's just get out of heres. I've had enough of this place for lifetimes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 257