Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327565 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2820 on: July 19, 2013, 02:01:45 pm »

I am going on holiday for a week. So this is put on hiatus until Saturday. See you all, and the many posts about how to torture scientists the most efficiently that will inevitable happen due to this being bay12, the most polite and kind hive of terrifying sadism Efficiency you'll ever find, and I LOVE IT.

First off, I would like to ask about me. Do you know anything about zombies?
Most of the scientists are not able to tell you anything, as it wasn't their field. They do genetic manipulation while the other make actual new life-forms. So they can't tell you anytihng about the ignoring of physics, where to find worms, or whether or not you are fertile.
The few that do, only give limited information. As far as they can tell, your fertility shouldn't be changed, though menopause will still take place. That's what they guess, as the worms are the ones doing the changes. Personally they would remove it as subject have been proven too-
You don't know anything other then that, as they get punched in the face before they can finish that sentence.

The fat one is able to tell you that, yes, he has internet connection at his desk, and a connection to the rest of the company. There you should be able to find everything you need to know. He then bargains for his release using money, but you have everything you need.
You kick him on his knees in front of everyone, then get your banshee ready. The scream still gives you shivers, but you keep your composure.
The things that did this monstrosity, did not. Many are panicking now. You won't get a truthful story out them if they wanted to help out or not. Most just yell following orders, or benefits to humanity.
Two of them say they were forced, so you place them apart from the rest.
The banshee gets to work. You can do whatever you like, or prevent something, whatever.
You all have a week of time to figure it out.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: July 19, 2013, 03:24:48 pm »

Tell the banshee to wait before destroying them all, but don't have it stand back. Just wait standing there for further orders. It's fucking creepy.
If they want to and they cooperate we can give the scientists a choice between joining us with the promise of increased survivability and later mutations bringing them sort of back; or being cleanly killed and eaten.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #2822 on: July 19, 2013, 04:00:25 pm »

Tell the banshee to wait before destroying them all, but don't have it stand back. Just wait standing there for further orders. It's fucking creepy.
If they want to and they cooperate we can give the scientists a choice between joining us with the promise of increased survivability and later mutations bringing them sort of back; or being cleanly killed and eaten.

And while we do our zombie stuff, they stay back researching a vaccine to kill us all in secret. That would be so uuuuuuuuuuuuseful!
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: July 19, 2013, 04:05:27 pm »

And while we do our zombie stuff, they stay back researching a vaccine to kill us all in secret. That would be so uuuuuuuuuuuuseful!
Uhm, they're gong to be either dead or mindlessly loyal. When I said 'join' I meant as zombies.

EDIT: Also a vaccine doesn't stop a disease, just prepares the immune system for it. We're already compromised by the brain-worm so it doesn't really matter at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if the worm had configured out immune system to cater for and protect the worm, rather than reject it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:57:22 am by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: July 19, 2013, 10:45:28 pm »

interrogate the 2 that said they were forced separately.
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: July 25, 2013, 01:01:49 am »

Banshee the fat guy, get to know Rainbowdash Teenage Girl, make her as happy as possible.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: July 25, 2013, 10:09:57 pm »

what fat guy?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: July 25, 2013, 10:11:34 pm »

Admin. I know plenty of people who want to kill admins. Although it doesn't always involve stealing their soul.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: July 26, 2013, 01:17:24 am »

Admin. I know plenty of people who want to kill admins. Although it doesn't always involve stealing their soul.
I don't want to steal his soul, are you kidding me? That thing is filthy, I want banshee to shred it.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: July 26, 2013, 01:33:15 am »

nut what if he doesn't have a soul that would explain why he works for sasha. 

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: July 26, 2013, 02:03:19 am »

From what I could tell is that Sasha legitimately meant well and it was the scientists who decided to blow it out of proportion, there has been no evidence of her being a sadistic bitch, actually it seemed the opposite of that, she was horrified by banshee shredding a hobo, she was horrified that she created a maniac zombie who is trying to eat the planet, and overall seemed like a good person.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: July 28, 2013, 02:16:10 am »

You take the two who are claiming to be forced into this. Let's just hope they aren't good at lying.
The two men, based on their name-cards are Devlin and Carl...
Well, the second one is in trouble already, but you ask them both for the reason of why they did it. Devlin claims that he was a subject they decided to keep as he showed a lot of knowledge for genetic theory. He was constantly reminded of the fact that they'll put him back in there, so he was to scared to help them.
Carl claimed that, to prevent him from telling anybody about this, they said that they'd take his wife and make her an H9 if he did anything or didn't work hard enough for them.
Bot of these men could just be lying though, so you leave them be for now.

You decide to get to know the girl that came in here, as the banshee gets to work on the admin's soul. The scream makes for an interesting background event.
Alright, girl, can you hear me? Are you alright in the slightest?
Ye-*hrgf* She clutches her throat, and start coughing. It sounds wet and ratteling, as if she's got some sort of cold.
Get her something to drink, I think she needs it.
You send the fastest zombie you could find to get her something to drink. After about two minutes, he drags in a water cooler. As in, the entire thing. It works, you suppose.
The girl instantly starts drinking, as if she hasn't drank anything for days, which may not be that far-fetched of a thought.
Better now?
Yes, Who are yous?
I don't think we have a name for the entire group here, apart from "zombie horde", but you can call me Zero. This is TW You point at her, and she waves. Still has the same stoic look as ever, though.And this here, is Diane.
She gets close and just says hello with an outright comforting tone. Woth one of those warm smiles and everything.
Thank yous for savings mes.
She seems to have some sort of lisp?
Look at her teeth, I don't think she has much of a choice, seeing how she only has sharpened incisors.
Incisors?
The sharp ones at the corner. I was a nurse for some time, remember?
I just wanna leaves. Please. Let me leave.
Soon. I have to do some things here, I figure.

Currently, only half the science team and the 2 "innocent" guys still have their soul attached. What do you do?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And I'm back. huzzah! More painfully average story-telling that may or may not be below average!
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: July 28, 2013, 02:41:20 am »

Remove all their souls.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: July 28, 2013, 02:43:14 am »

Make a note to look out for dentures or something in the future. You know. If we ever end up in a place where there would be any.

TW said that she couldn't heal the experiments in the corridor before, so ask if she can have a probe around Devlin to see if he's actually been changed mentally.

EDIT:
Remove all their souls.
No.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: July 28, 2013, 02:51:35 am »