Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327570 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2805 on: July 18, 2013, 01:05:48 pm »

Nah, the company made us difficult to resist our violent urges.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: July 18, 2013, 01:39:12 pm »

Sympathy, probably not.  Recognition that the creators are as bad or worse than us, and staying out of our way while we destroy them, we might be able to get that.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: July 18, 2013, 03:35:40 pm »

You drag the slob along to the main chamber. He's struggling and attempting to bribe you. At first with money, later with "willing subjects". You then make it quite clear that you have plans for him, and that for now he should shut up.
You get him in the room, and throw him with the other people that were captured. You also see that the rainbow-haired girl is up on her feet (and arms) again.
She looks hungry.
Right, welcome you putrid wastes of air and space. I'd like to ask a few questions to you all, before something unpleasant for you happens. but first, I've got bad news and worse news. The BAD news is the poor sods who died in the attack were the LUCKY ones. The worse news is... well, I think you soulless monsters can figure that out for yourselves. Honestly, Genetic experimentation and intelligence damping on living humans? Really? And you call me a monster.
WE seek to better the world, and advance humanity! All you wish is expanding your own power at the cost of human lives.
Says the pot to the kettle. I may just boil you for that.
See? He's dampening HER intelligence, and using her as a puppet! I bet he- He is interrupted as TW pulls him out of the group using her magic. She follows up by snapping his ankle, by twisting it 360 degrees. He screams for a moment, before being silenced somehow. It's like somebody just turned the sound off.
Please, Zero, continue.
Right then. First off, TW here is helping me because I saved her from you sort of people.Second: answer questions, and you won't suffer too long.
A lie, sure, but a useful one.

stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: July 18, 2013, 03:54:36 pm »

Hey, if they are nice we can give them to TW and Diane to deal with instead of soul removal time.

And by nice I mean they give us exactly what we need to know to nom on every last carbon-based life form connected with there company.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: July 18, 2013, 04:34:21 pm »

Yes, I agree. I still say we should promise to let the Administalrator "live" if he agrees to tell us everything, then give him to the banshee when/if he does. If he complans, tell him we said we'd let him live. We never said anything about letting him keep his soul.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: July 18, 2013, 04:46:13 pm »

We should decide which question will we ask. Some ideas:

-Why was the parasite created?
-Where are the rest of the company's facilities?
-What's, for god's sake, the benefit of turning convicts into dogs, if there are already war dogs?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: July 18, 2013, 05:15:32 pm »

-What's, for god's sake, the benefit of turning convicts into dogs, if there are already war dogs?
I agree with this.
Make sure to take notes on the second question. May be useful later.

EDIT: And since these lot are all going to be gone, ask them about the mutations. Are those supposed to happen as much as they are or are we breaking the boundaries of what they expected?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #2812 on: July 18, 2013, 05:21:33 pm »

I agree with this.

This, and afterwords, check if theres gonna be A carnival, some time has passed, and there got to be A carnival!
EDIT: And since these lot are all going to be gone, ask them about the mutations. Are those supposed to happen as much as they are or are we breaking the boundaries of what they expected?
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: July 18, 2013, 05:37:58 pm »

I agree with this.

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2814 on: July 18, 2013, 08:52:19 pm »

Explain that we are not evil, we are merely trying to survive what they did to us, build a better future for humanity through undeath and exact our rightful revenge against the monsters that created us.

Ask about the origin of zombies and zombie worms. Ask them about everything they know about them really.
If they are artificial, ask about how they managed to create something that seems so... magical. (Since we don't seem to obey some of the laws of physics).
Ask them who their leader is, how far reaching their presence is and what is their agenda.
Ask them where we can find more of those zombie worms and how to create them.
Ask them if they have video editing facilities, broadcasting towers, internet connection.
Ask for a connection to their companies network so we can snoop around some more.
Ask them for the location of other facilities like this one.
Ask them if smart zombies are fertile. (No, I'm not thinking about anything perverted. I just want to know if we could promise humanity that we could bring about a better future, a future where death is virtually nonexistant if we somehow manage to get a lot of smartzombie worms and infect a lot of humans with them.)
Ask them if they have any large transport vehicles. (For our zombie army to be transported on.)

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: July 18, 2013, 09:55:21 pm »

Explain that we are not evil, we are merely trying to survive what they did to us, build a better future for humanity through undeath and exact our rightful revenge against the monsters that created us.

Ask about the origin of zombies and zombie worms. Ask them about everything they know about them really.
If they are artificial, ask about how they managed to create something that seems so... magical. (Since we don't seem to obey some of the laws of physics).
Ask them who their leader is, how far reaching their presence is and what is their agenda.
Ask them if they have video editing facilities, broadcasting towers, internet connection.
Ask for a connection to their companies network so we can snoop around some more.
Ask them if smart zombies are fertile. (No, I'm not thinking about anything perverted. I just want to know if we could promise humanity that we could bring about a better future, a future where death is virtually nonexistant if we somehow manage to get a lot of smartzombie worms and infect a lot of humans with them.)
Ask them if they have any large transport vehicles. (For our zombie army to be transported on.)
+1 but separate 1 of them and interrogate (WITHOUT violence or intimidation) him/her to see why they are doing this( I'm guessing they are being forced to)
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: July 19, 2013, 01:25:40 am »

+1 but separate 1 of them and interrogate (WITHOUT violence or intimidation) him/her to see why they are doing this( I'm guessing they are being forced to)

Interrogate each prisoner individually, out of earshot of one another.  That way, if they're lying to us, they're likely to be exposed by their mismatched stories.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: July 19, 2013, 02:39:04 am »

Interrogate each prisoner individually, out of earshot of one another.  That way, if they're lying to us, they're likely to be exposed by their mismatched stories.
+1
Maybe we should keep the scientists and have them do something useful to make up for past sins...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: July 19, 2013, 12:45:24 pm »

Perhaps. The most useful ones who objected to the things, perhaps. IF we are feeling nice.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: July 19, 2013, 01:06:31 pm »

Well, I don't feel nice. So they all get horrible, horrible deaths
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 257