Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329300 times)

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2355 on: June 05, 2013, 12:12:24 pm »

Sleep. We need sleep. Try to make sure drunk elf mage does not rape us in the middle of it. I have no clue how she is going to behave drunk, but better safe then sorry.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: June 05, 2013, 12:26:57 pm »

Sleep. We need sleep. Try to make sure drunk elf mage does not rape us in the middle of it. I have no clue how she is going to behave drunk, but better safe then sorry.
She is probably going to behave on fire.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: June 05, 2013, 12:50:30 pm »

She is probably going to behave on fire.
I don't know. So far, she's been a pretty agreeable drunk. Diane just slapped her and she wasn't incinerated. And besides, it sound like we should be more worried about her raping Diane than us anyway. (Although, I'm not sure whether "worried" is the right word there)

But the three of us should probably sleep in shifts anyway, just in case anything goes wrong. Theresa should probably take the last shift. Who knows, maybe she'll be capable of seeing straight by then!
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: June 05, 2013, 12:59:57 pm »

(Although, I'm not sure whether "worried" is the right word there)
Yes, it is. Diane was already raped numerous times. Do you really want her to go through it again, even if it is by a drunk girl?

But yes, sleep in shifts, TW gets the last one so she's sobered up a bit.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: June 05, 2013, 01:04:00 pm »

I'm pretty sure our shift can be longer than anyone else's, because we can function better when somewhat tired.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: June 05, 2013, 01:31:56 pm »

We should prepare the full-scale frontal assault with sabotage actions first. Let's begin by increasing our numbers discretely in the local hobo pouplation, then sending actors to crowded places to cause panic before attempting a frontal assault. That way we will be stronger, and the police threat will probably be divided between all the conflicts.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: June 05, 2013, 03:18:38 pm »

I'm pretty sure our shift can be longer than anyone else's, because we can function better when somewhat tired.
Agreed.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: June 05, 2013, 03:29:54 pm »

If we're going to run the train, we should probably make sure to do it matching the timetable in the station. Crashing trains is a bad thing.
And on that note it would probably be best to take out a small enough task-force of zombies that they don't have to ride on the outside, at least for the first attack. Secure the place before we start shipping unsubtle hordes over.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: June 06, 2013, 03:49:16 pm »

Hey, heres a question.
do the cop zombies remember how to shoot? or do we have any old gunnuts?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: June 08, 2013, 05:13:42 am »

You start out with shifts in sleep, because you want TW to be sober. You have first watch, in case she tries anything with Diane. Fortunately [or unfortunately, ya pervs(even though I wrote it in)] She decides that Diane isn't too be trifled with.
You are fair game, however. So your shift maily consists of pushing her away. You don't do drunk ladies, and you don't want to get toasted when she sobers up.
After about an hour however, she starts getting sleepy and finally replaces the y in that word with an s and changes the sentance around a little so it actually makes sense. What the writer is attempting to say is that she sleeps.

When you wake (you fell asleep, ya doofus) you see that Diane and TW are up, though TW looks far from happy.
I've been doing WHAT? She looks like she's nursing a killer headache. You can't help but smile in a little bit of schadenfraude.
Coming on to both of us, it was kinda funny, actually. But please never drink again.
I don't think I will ever do anything related to alcohol again if I can help it. Damn it...
She sits down and attempts to live with her hangover. You, meanwhile get up and go to town to start your little population gain and sabotage. That went well enough that you don't even need to say what happened, unless you folks want to hear about "you walk up to a hobo and bite him in the neck" 15 times(roll=18).
While you were there, you also got a good look at the surroundings in the town, which is pretty suburbian. But in the center of town there are flats and a large open bit of space, presumably for a market of some kind. There's a city park, which is where you found most of the hobo's. You sort of stood out with your group of dumb-looking men, but nobody called you out on it, at least.

Your actors are willing to do your plan, but have no idea how they are going to do it. One child crying in the middle of a crowd isn't going to stand out well enough to warrant police investigations. So you are going to need a play before the actors can work. Also of note, the station in the town is not currently in use because nothing is allowed to go in the direction of the attacked town. So you don't need to worry about trains, at least.
People aren't allowed to go to the town with the broken station for some reason, though you know why they shouldn't.
Don't wonder who told them that. Seriously, there's like this big-ass twist that does not have anything to do with something back at the town. srsly gahs, srsly.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Holy fuck the quality is going down right now. Sorry.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 05:25:35 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: June 08, 2013, 05:40:01 am »

Slap TW on the ass. Just for the hell of it. Then if she gets angry, do the same to Diane. Then run. Why? Because it'd be funny as hell.

After that, go find some police or soldiers or SOMEONE who would have experience with firearms.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: June 08, 2013, 06:30:15 am »

Slap TW on the ass. Just for the hell of it. Then if she gets angry, do the same to Diane. Then run. Why? Because it'd be funny as hell.
No, let's not do that. This is SRSBSNS time now.

Now, let's get back to our roots. We're in the suburbs so the houses will be semi-detatched or detatched. Means we can kill everyone in one without anyone else really hearing it.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: June 08, 2013, 08:59:08 am »

I want a change of perspective like we did with Katie. But with Diane. Have her dress in teacher's clothes and go with actors to a museum or something like that. After chaos has begund to spread and the police comes, we ambush them from behind.
We can also send actors to parks/schools and that stuff to sabotage even more.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: June 08, 2013, 02:49:24 pm »

Get actors out there in general.  Send a bunch of them out in random directions, tell them to infect some people exactly 30 minutes after they're sent out.  That way, we'll have a good spread of seperate 'cells' of zeds.  The survivors will automatically have nowhere to retreat to.  Curbstomp the town if possible.

Can we please capture some live humans this time?  We need to.  For !!SCIENCE!!.  And zombie economical progress.
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: June 08, 2013, 03:50:24 pm »

A look into the mind of Diane?
Now there's something fun.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 257