Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329285 times)

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2325 on: May 27, 2013, 11:39:47 am »

I'd say Release the Beast(been playing Kreig huh? :P) and horde tactics
+1 I hope we have enough control over :release the beast:.
Re: You are the evo ape.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: May 27, 2013, 12:50:50 pm »

I hope we have enough control over :release the beast:.
Yeah, that's my problem with that "perk" as well. Being tough and strong is all well and good, but what if we end up tearing Diane's head off while we're doing it...

I say we go for magic resistance. I don't trust Theresa one bit.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: May 31, 2013, 03:19:10 pm »

You feel something moving around in your neck area, and then feel a sharp pain that spreads out. In just a few seconds, you fall to the ground feeling as if your muscles are attempting to burst out of you. They quickly grow, but stop before it start looking weird.
You are looking mighty ripped, enough to convince some of the more shallow woman to fall for you. A zombie removes himself from the horde and pulls you up, before going back in the mass of smelly cannibals.
You grab the megaphone, and go throughout the city on a car you managed to find gathering your horde. Fortunately, the artist deemed fit to give a precise number of zombies for a reference, though he will not differentiate between the zombie types. The amount is 53,594.

This was a big town, but a surprise zombie tidal wave does things. Don't expect to be secret anymore.
Hah! That was awesome, Zero! We have an entire army now! We are gonna be unstoppable! Diane yells at you, giving you the full dose of the halitosis she appears to be suffering from at the moment. It smells of alcohol and strawberries.
Are you drunk?
Maybe a little bit.... I found a liquor store and it was selling strawberry wine.... I FUCKING love strawberries.
There's something to celebrate, sure, but I don't think it would be smart to liquor up.
Oh c'mon! I gave Theresa a little... She's reaaaaally funny when she's drunk a bit.
Having a bad feeling about your companions who appear to have decided to go against all better judgement, you go looking for TW. Your search doesn't take long as you find her being quite loud.

HEY! Yu should....like, You should get some al-key-hol. She's still holding the bottle of whiskey.
I think that booze is a bit too strong for you.
ah...FUCK you! I don't give a flip... I like it! I like this warm feeling in my belly, the mild burn of She takes a heavy swig of the bottle THIS STUFF! I don't have to think about shit for a bit!
Diane has followed you, but has only now caught up due to a bit more stumbling. She looks surprised at how drunk TW got.
TW! I told you not to drink too much, it impairs your judgement n' stuff! Says the pot to the kettle.

TW stumbles closer to Diane, until she is extremely close. She then falls forward a bit, catching herself on Diane's shoulders.
You're right! she wraps her arms around Diane's neck and kisses Diane full on the mouth.
You'd intervene, but honestly, how often do you see spontaneous lesbianism like that?
Diane pushes TW away, saying she doesn't fly that way. TW takes another hearty swig of the whiskey.
But I doooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
TW just starts laughing, with some healthy bit of snorting in it, before almost falling over, had Diane not caught her.
Hehe, you caaaaaaarreeeeeee.
Of course I do, I just don't "like" like you. And-oop Diane nearly falls over herself, but you catch the both TW and Diane and support the both of them with your shoulders so they don't fall over.
I'd complain about the two of you being out of action, but honestly, there has been a gain from this. Turns out I still make testosterone in my brain
You snicker to yourself while you carry the both of them to a nearby house.

You get TW inside a bed so she can sober up after taking away her whiskey bottle. You, meanwhile, get on a computer and look up where you are and where the nearest large city is. You also take a little swig from the whiskey bottle, but not enough to get drunk.
The biggest city nearby is Badger City, and you are currently in the land of the free and fat. You can figure out your plan, but you will have to find a way to get your horde there, even if it has to be on foot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: May 31, 2013, 03:37:51 pm »

Yay fanservice!

Firstly, never let anyone touch alcohol again until they learn to not get absolutely shitfaced. Most of the company we surround ourselves with are either murderers or otherwise destructive. Drunkenness does not alleviate that at all.
Next, scrounge up some food and stuff before looking around the city for freight carrying businesses. Chances are there'll be some trucks or whatever. That's good  for transporting zombies right?

Also why did nobody tell me that you can drag on an android keyboard to make words faster? It's amazing.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:35:13 am by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: May 31, 2013, 03:55:44 pm »

:D :D :D

Also, 50,000 zombies isn't going to fit in 3 trucks. There's just no way thats going to happen. And I seriously doubt zombies can drive.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: May 31, 2013, 05:48:20 pm »

Ok, next time we go to a city, we should hire a prostitute, and see if infection that way is different then normal way. Also, look for some of those trucks that have cloth covers, so we can have the zombies rip them apart and spread out faster.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: May 31, 2013, 07:31:38 pm »

Ok, next time we go to a city, we should hire a prostitute, and see if infection that way is different then normal way. Also, look for some of those trucks that have cloth covers, so we can have the zombies rip them apart and spread out faster.
Its sick, its disgusting, its just plaining wrong, I LOVE IT! +1
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: May 31, 2013, 11:41:00 pm »

Awesome lesbian fanservice! Now I want to see Diane and TW bonding over killing Sasha.  :D

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: June 01, 2013, 01:46:41 am »

We need to hit the gym when we can.  We know we've just gained a lot of muscle bulk, but we have no idea what our actual strength is like now.  Get the weights and find out.  Do for Snowflake too while we're at it.  And, since we can regenerate, maybe see if we're able to - unlike a normal human - deliberately push our muscles all the way to their maximum force capacity, to the point where they begin to damage themselves.

We might get lucky and find some gym rats to turn into new brutes, too.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: June 01, 2013, 09:17:47 am »

A plan on how to invade a city:

-Get a school bus.
-Get actors inside.
-Get Diane to drive it.
-Unleash them in a crowded place.
-???1
-Profit

1) This part can be: do a frontal assault, attack the police station, repeat the same thing in hospitals and schools, etc. Discretional use of biobombs is highly adviced.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: June 01, 2013, 09:24:38 am »

You see there is a problem with attacking a city in that they have bigger police forces. I think we take all the surrounding small towns making this a giant curb stomp battle. After all if were a villain/extremist with a good cause then we don't do things that are fair in the slightest. At the very least we can get some more mutations to help with our ultimate goals. Also we should start working our way to the coast so we can secure boats to attack from the water with.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: June 01, 2013, 09:26:40 am »

Also, 50,000 zombies isn't going to fit in 3 trucks. There's just no way thats going to happen. And I seriously doubt zombies can drive.
Think about it, if there's a freight handling service we'll have killed truck-driving zambies too. And since we got the mutation to have zombies remember their occupational skills, they should be able to at least follow the lead. Plus, there'll be more than 3. If this place has 50,000 people it's going to have a decent amount of transport infrastructure.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: June 01, 2013, 09:34:43 am »

Think about it, if there's a freight handling service we'll have killed truck-driving zambies too. And since we got the mutation to have zombies remember their occupational skills, they should be able to at least follow the lead. Plus, there'll be more than 3. If this place has 50,000 people it's going to have a decent amount of transport infrastructure.
Even easier: do it with a train.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: June 01, 2013, 09:36:00 am »

Even easier: do it with a train.
Like that bit in the Walking Dead game but with the roles reversed?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: June 01, 2013, 09:43:28 am »

Yeah, it could be that way. Excluding the burning zombies, of course. The main problem we are going to face is how to prevent the humans from realizing that the train is filled with shambling corpses.

Note: I haven't played the game, just watched some videos.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 257