Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329247 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2220 on: April 28, 2013, 03:55:19 pm »

We dont?
oh well. shall we go and great the neighbors?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: April 29, 2013, 12:31:20 am »

No, let's not go greet the neighbors at all.  Let's try to avoid being noticed by our neighbors, and convert new followers slowly, carefully, stealthily, and a long way away from our base.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: April 29, 2013, 07:12:09 am »

Have Theresa practice transformations on others, using a random zombie as practice.
((I can't be the only one who thinks that the threat of being turned mind and body into a cat permanently is a good torture technique.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: April 29, 2013, 02:32:43 pm »

Super important question!!! Did Theresa keep the cat ears?
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: April 29, 2013, 05:29:44 pm »

A Sourcerer is from the discworld books, by Terry Pratchett. Extremely powerful wizards. And we should be stealthy in conversions. Maybe we could leave some sort of hint to Sasha's organization being the culprit? Or would that make it harder?

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: April 29, 2013, 07:10:44 pm »

Maybe we could leave some sort of hint to Sasha's organization being the culprit? Or would that make it harder?

Most likely make it harder.  If they come under scrutiny for this, it will draw their attention to the area, and then they'll find us and probably fuck us up or force us to move on again, or both.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: May 01, 2013, 03:00:15 pm »

You insist that she keeps practicing on her transformation magic, using a random zombie as a test subject.
She reluctantly agrees, but isn't too fond of messing with people's minds. The practice quickly turns funny though, as even the zombies look amazed.
Seeing a huge crowd of cannibalistic retards gather around the shiny new thing is always a blast. It's similar to politics, really.
She manages to turn the zombie into a cat after a few hours of trying, but it's quite tiring.

Said cat is, quite notably, alive and well! No rotting parts, nothing! It even acts like a cat, even if it is a lot more loving then a normal cat. (by which I mean it is more like a dog regarding loyalty and such)
The cat jumps on Theresa's lap and purrs. She starts petting it without hesitation. She quickly grows attached to it, and ends up refusing to attempt to turn it back.
To be honest, it is really, really cute. And the zombies don't seem interested in eating it, probably because it used to be a zombie.
TW is utterly exhausted now. Transformation magic eats away at you. They never tried it for long in the labs because it wasn't worth the decrease in processing power.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, yes. Due to your comment, she keeps the darn cat ears. As she is an half-Asian elf it will not have heavy story impacts. Those tend to have some more eccentric things.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: May 01, 2013, 03:18:20 pm »

Due to your comment, she keeps the darn cat ears. As she is an half-Asian elf it will not have heavy story impacts. Those tend to have some more eccentric things.
Half-Asian elf with cat ears...  :)
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: May 01, 2013, 04:41:41 pm »

Due to your comment, she keeps the darn cat ears. As she is an half-Asian elf it will not have heavy story impacts. Those tend to have some more eccentric things.
Half-Asian elf with cat ears...  :)
As a zombie, I doubt that we have bloodflow to support that sort of function. *notsayingwhatitis*

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: May 01, 2013, 04:43:25 pm »

We should probably keep the cat alive then. TW flipping out would be bad.

Besides that, we should probably have her rest up. Then pull up some serious plans for tomorrow/later today (depends on the time). Also if we are going to go on a major raid, we should probably consider where. Put it outside the usual "comfortable zone" for crimes. Either closer or further away than a criminal would be expected to commit a crime from their residence.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: May 01, 2013, 08:44:09 pm »

Yes. its sleepy sleepy time along with a bit of how-can-i-make-this-withstand-a-bomb time.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: May 02, 2013, 05:34:41 am »

AGREED.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: May 02, 2013, 07:09:32 am »

Haha this could work as both a method of obtaining hostages, and as an interigation technigue, surely if we know someones body and mind well enough, we can zombify them and have TW transform them back into themselves later.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: May 03, 2013, 03:37:11 pm »

Everyone sleeps.
You all get killed during your sleep.
The end.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

dededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdeddededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdeddededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdeddededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdeddededededededededdeddededededdededededededededdeddededededdedededededededed
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #2234 on: May 03, 2013, 04:46:45 pm »

...DId you just ended the game?
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 257