Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329129 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1950 on: February 21, 2013, 03:39:52 pm »

Aaw shit.
I don't even know. There are armed surivors in there, but I think with the horde here we could do okay if things turn nasty. But that isn't preferable. I can't really see a way to defuse this either though. An act of submission would make him look more valid, and aggression would just rile everyone up more.

ESORTOFEDIT: If we kill them then getting them to cooperate as normal human beings will be difficult.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: February 21, 2013, 04:07:56 pm »

we could just have snowflake go "guard" the woman and childern if they get any more sucpicous, and tell them that we were part of a larger unit the got thinned out and TW and Diane where suvivours from other outbreaks, If they do attack sic SnowFlake on the Women and children in the van that should put them under control again.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: February 21, 2013, 05:06:01 pm »

we could just have snowflake go "guard" the woman and childern if they get any more sucpicous, and tell them that we were part of a larger unit the got thinned out and TW and Diane where suvivours from other outbreaks, If they do attack sic SnowFlake on the Women and children in the van that should put them under control again.
The fu- what? Are we monsters now?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: February 21, 2013, 06:17:33 pm »

The fu- what? Are we monsters now?
Yes, actually. We were from the start when we half-ate our neighbor.

Not that I agree with that plan though.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: February 21, 2013, 06:52:33 pm »

We infected a entire elemteary school to gain meatshields then adopted one of the victims, how can siccing snowflake on the van till they give up be worse?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: February 21, 2013, 06:55:53 pm »

Why did we want to trick them anyhow?  I was just sorta going along with it.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: February 21, 2013, 07:01:46 pm »

Actually, mercilessly going on the children might not be the best idea.
Both Sasha and Diane have been becoming more emotionally squishy recently. They might get a bit worse for it. Not that we should be soft, seems like being calm but assertive is what needs to happen here.

Don't flinch or step back; request-but-not-a-real-request that he put his weapon down. Tell him that he's worrying the people around him and if he has a problem then it would be better for everyone if it was resolved in a way that isn't a brawl in the middle of everyone.

FAKEEDIT: We want a human farm, and you need humans to make more humans.
In the words of GLaDOS:
I know how humans make more humans, and frankly, it's ridiculous. It also assumes that you already have a human, which I hope somebody got fired over.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:05:30 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: February 21, 2013, 07:22:30 pm »

We should kill the suspicious guy and have our horde turn on them, focusing on the people who have guns, hopefully before they can react. Then we demand that the rest surrender or be eaten. That way, we crush their resistance, and we still have some humans to start our human farm.

Why do we want a human farm, again? There are plenty of free-range humans around to eat.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: February 21, 2013, 07:33:23 pm »

We should kill the suspicious guy and have our horde turn on them, focusing on the people who have guns, hopefully before they can react. Then we demand that the rest surrender or be eaten. That way, we crush their resistance, and we still have some humans to start our human farm.

Why do we want a human farm, again? There are plenty of free-range humans around to eat.
Because as we destroy more, they're going to become harder to catch.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: February 21, 2013, 07:48:37 pm »

We should let one of our zombies bite us to prove our words.  Anyone who wants to take their chances with the murderous, infectious zombies is free to go die out there, everyone else gets to help organize the retaking of the city.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: February 24, 2013, 01:31:13 pm »

You give Snowflake to get close to the women and children and now "calmly" tell the man to back down.
Why, if you're military then why are you afraid of a guy with a crowbar!?
You are scaring everyone and I'd prefer not having to end this dispute through violence.
You are a filthly lier in that regard, but hey. He goes for the attack, his throat is the idiot tax.

...Fine. Show me something that even resembles like a base and I'll believe you. You have some explaing to do on other things as well.
Alright. Let me give you the full story. I was part of a larger group and we got thinned out. The only thing we have left is the zombies and two survivors from other towns.
There are more of these things scattered about!?
Why in gods name would you take two survivors along!? THat doesn't make sense! And how did the pink girl get a knife like that!? She sure knows how to chop for a freaking civilian! This doesn't add up!

Just shut up! I have had it with your paranoid rambling! You will step down or I will make you!
So you finally snapped. Be happy it stayed at verbal.
The crowd Is getting a bit concerned as well. Especially seeing how multiple zombies are going outside because of their master's voice.
Now what!?

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Horde

Sucker count.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: February 24, 2013, 01:55:57 pm »

Every human in the car but him. If they have to stack together to do it, do it. Then order the zombies to gaurd the car, surround it so they cant see whats going on. And fight him one on one.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: February 24, 2013, 02:06:43 pm »

I think we may have lost here. Maybe just a little.

But look on the bright side! The zombies outside can now stop anyone from escaping if things turn violent-nasty. And we learned our lesson to tell lies that we can then back up later; if we'll need to.
Though we probably shouldn't give up quite yet. Tell the story of the water plant as if we worked there, that is, normal zombies came in and trashed the place with only [Insert people&zombies currently with you here] escaping. If possible, break down in tears with a "they all died" type deal.
We can at least back that up with all of the corpses.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: February 24, 2013, 04:09:36 pm »

I don't agree,  celetse has seen what happened there, what if she's still alive, what if she's still in the area she can blow our cover.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:12:25 pm by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: February 24, 2013, 05:37:19 pm »

I hate to say it but we should probably stop doing things just because they're funny.
It seems to always cause problems.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 257