Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329024 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1755 on: January 15, 2013, 05:16:01 pm »

Perhaps we can send infected in, have Diane cut a new route in with her cut EVERYTHING knife and then get the Admin/mech.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: January 15, 2013, 05:59:57 pm »

Well, we need a map of the place if we're gonna cut a new route, and since we don't have a map, that might be a little difficult.

....Honestly, I'm not sure what else to do but rush in, since I'm suspecting that room only has one door to it(if I was in charge of building a central command, I'd have one hardened entry to it as well as many autoturrets as possible!)

Well, for survival, I say send in the armored zeds first as shock troops, followed by the banshee to Sever anyone operating any heavy equipment/mechs, and the rest do whatever helps
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: January 15, 2013, 06:13:44 pm »

Use the mage to make a EMP? Mecha are electrical.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: January 16, 2013, 12:01:24 pm »

1: We don't actually know that it is a mecha.
2: If it's a candy mecha it's potentially immune to electrical pulses.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: January 16, 2013, 04:11:15 pm »

You set up the trap with the biobombs and then order everyone back. You wonder how you are going to open the door, but Theresa waves her hand, opening the door.
A great deluge of noise comes forth, and the wall is nearly ripped apart by the sheer quantity of bullets. Then the bombs explode.
You hear the administrator shout off what could very well be every single swear word in the English language. Still, she seems unimpeded.
A loud metal clanking comes closer and closer. When it turns the corner you see what it is.
She has a sort of suit on, with a minigun-like gun on one arm. Where one minigun barrel would be, there's a collection of 4 barrels. You figure this must be the feared maxigun.

You throw some armored zombies on the gun, she quickly rips them apart with it, but then the barrels seem to misfire. The gunk from the Biobombs is doing a number on it.
Diane charges forward with the knife, and quickly slices at the huge gun. It only goes halfway, before Diane is punched away, dropping her knife.
The admin seems ready to do the same to you, but Whisper extends both hands again and the robot seems to malfunction for a moment. You quickly grab Diane's knife and ram it in the middle of the robot, furthering the malfunction.
Then you cut in the arm part. You only get halfway, but manage to hit her arm. The piece is exposed.
You chomp down on the exposed piece.

You hear her scream, and then she opens up and emergency hatch on the back of the robot and rushes to her office. You follow, slowly. You just walk towards her, head lowered. You can't seem to help but smile with your blooded mouth.
Your knife is dripping blood.
*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*
/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

The admin runs to her office, screaming.
Oh gods, oh gods! I can't believe this! She holds her bitten arm. This isn't possible, I deserve better! I- I have to be immune! Wait, yes! of course! Of course I'm immune! Hahaha, the others turned almost instantly! I haven't, I must be-
*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*
She turns towards the hallway. A man holding a knife, dripping with blood is walking towards her. He's smiling, showing his bloody teeth. She quickly closes and locks the steel doors.
What was that thing!? It walked normal... It had blood around it's mouth though, so... Is it the leader? That's not possible, zombies can't think or...
Oh god, it wasn't an accident, was it! This can't be happening this can't be-

*CLANG* A clear sound of metal hitting metal is heard, and then the sound of metal giving way.

The woman looks up from her desk, seeing golden eyes looking at her through a hole in her solid metal door!
Oh dear gods!
*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*
How is this possible?! What kind of demon is that thing? Why is this happening? How, WHY?
*CLANG* More metal giving way. Some blood from the knife enters the room.
NO! PLEASE! I don't deserve to die yet!
A final cut, and the hole is large enough for him to reach through and press the button next to the door. It opens.
It walks towards her.
Please, I'm a good follower of the 35! Whatever sin i commited, please, let me atone! Let me atone!
*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*
She tries to scamper away into a corner, holding herself in fear. She starts crying. Her! the strong administrator who managed to accomplish so much!
I did so much! So much good! why is this happening?
The knife gets throw on the floor, it goes through, leaving it staying up
The demon smiles.
He throws her upon her, biting. She tries to keep it away. Tries.

Her arms slowly wear out. She keeps up for as long as she can, but suddenly. She feels something wet on her shoulder.
The demon rips back. The administrator feels her neck. It seems to miss a bit, and her body feels wet from the blood.
Her last moments are spent looking into the demon's eyes. She seems to see her subject in it.
Her last thought was still: Why?

Well, now that that's done. WH4T NOW?!

Health: Better.
Energy:that point where you are yawning but aren't really sleepy yet.
Armor: Bulletproof vest, strong pants, good stompin' boots, Helmet.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:4 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo. MP5SFA3,  4 clips.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

90-ish normals ,29 armored, 10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman. Blood-wing. 1 brute, one crawler.
Closest Friend: Diane (wounded?)
Friend:Bennie
Savior: "Theresa's Whisper"
Paternal relationship: Katey.
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.(away)

Tried something new here. Hope it doesn't end up silly.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: January 16, 2013, 05:07:56 pm »

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, good thing you did there. Wasn't silly at all.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: January 16, 2013, 05:48:17 pm »

Loot the body! And see if diane still has pinkie sense and the 4th wall powers along with asking Theresa what exactly she can do.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: January 16, 2013, 05:51:08 pm »

Well yah loot, but first see to diane, and then find the override for the worms(you know what we came here for?)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: January 16, 2013, 06:05:45 pm »

That was amazing.

Also we still need to get to the water too. That's a thing.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: January 16, 2013, 06:17:39 pm »

We did the water. And the admin should have a override somewhere on her. Also, how is Kitten Snot determining the results?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: January 16, 2013, 06:21:55 pm »

We did the water. And the admin should have a override somewhere on her. Also, how is Kitten Snot determining the results?
Rolls, probably.
I'm guessing that this last one was a massively positive one, because badassery like that doesn't just happen.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: January 16, 2013, 06:59:35 pm »

Well, it would be nice to see the rolls, assuming that they are not some sort of thing that will effect the turn later, like a luck roll for encountering enemies. We should look around, find a symbol. If we know the symbol of those who created us, then we can find labs easier.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: January 16, 2013, 07:14:14 pm »

Look for over rides to get to the worms.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: January 19, 2013, 05:01:14 am »

You loot her corpse before it decides to start moving. You manage to find a key-card. You smile to yourself but then the admin's head explodes! Must have been a precaution. You chow down a bit more.
This manages to harm your hand pretty badly, but it mainly just missing flesh,nothing your regeneration can't fix. You are quite happy pain no longer really factors in with injuries. (Rolled: 3)
You go over to her desk and fiddle with the computer for a bit. You put in the key-card and see a large menu. It's divided into different tabs.
Clicking the over-rides tab and opening up the bio-lab wasn't hard at all. The easy menus are strange, but you aren't going to complain. (roll 14 +1 easy menus = 15)

On the backside of the computer, a flame made out of squares is seen. The same symbol you had to fiddle with in order to get in this place.
You head on back to your horde, and see Theresa's tending to Diane, who looks sort of miffed.
Dumb bitch broke a few ribs with that punch.
Don't talk, I'm still busy mending them. Be happy you are capable of breathing now.
She's a life-saver, you know tha- Theresa gives her a small slap.
That stopped her talking. Diane looks annoyed, Theresa still lacks an expression.

Isn't it grand how everyone in the world will only join you when they have at least 2 different psychological problems?
Theresa finally gets up.
So, am i fixed?
Not completely, you will be able to function as normal but getting yourself in situations which cause a spike of adrenaline or hyperventilating will cause trouble.
How is adrenaline going to break my ribs?
One of the last things that happened during The Rebellion was the demand that your kind gains something to block magic. It was that, or humans would kill off all the elves.
History lessons aside, let's go get those worms now.

Diane gets up, seemingly no worse for wear.
The base seems dead. nothing else seems to be left. So the walk back to the bio labs was uneventful.
You arrive, and see a green blinking light over pretty much all the cages. You grab a nearby pewter glass, and put the worms inside of them.
Now you have two worms! What are you going to do with them?

Health: Better.
Energy:that point where you are yawning but aren't really sleepy yet.
Armor: Bulletproof vest, strong pants, good stompin' boots, Helmet.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Well fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:4 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo. MP5SFA3,  4 clips.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

90-ish normals ,29 armored, 10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman. Blood-wing. 1 brute, one crawler.
Closest Friend: Diane (wounded?)
Friend:Bennie
Savior: "Theresa's Whisper"
Paternal relationship: Katey.
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.(away)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: January 19, 2013, 07:10:22 am »

Well, we should replace the old one for starters. More zombie abilities can't be bad.

I'm pretty sure Diane doesn't want to be a smart zombie, and Theresa would probably be best not having to go through the transformation right now, painful as it is.
I wonder what would happen if we gave a worm to a zombie that came about by normal biting? First choice for that would be Snowflake, for obvious loyalty reasons.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 257