Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328996 times)

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1680 on: January 01, 2013, 08:26:35 pm »

Use all the ideas together. At once! For !!SCIENCE!!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: January 01, 2013, 09:17:29 pm »

. . . . Sure. why not. And lets get our army to carry all the weapons from this area. We need to make a place for our farm. I am deadly serious about this, this time. It adds a new layer of difficulty. We try not to kill everyone.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: January 01, 2013, 09:41:59 pm »

. . . . Sure. why not. And lets get our army to carry all the weapons from this area. We need to make a place for our farm. I am deadly serious about this, this time. It adds a new layer of difficulty. We try not to kill everyone.

I'm a little uncomfortable with the entire breeding and farm thing... how about we... section off parts of the world as a sort of free range farm? we could set up safe zones where humans are allowed to live and thrive. but thats just my irrational emotional disgust speaking ;P

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: January 01, 2013, 10:01:01 pm »

This I can work with.

I'm a little uncomfortable with the entire breeding and farm thing... how about we... section off parts of the world as a sort of free range farm? we could set up safe zones where humans are allowed to live and thrive. but thats just my irrational emotional disgust speaking ;P
But we have to set up rules. No guns and yearly sacrifices of meat (leave that open and see what they come up with.)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Abramul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: January 01, 2013, 10:43:36 pm »

Before contaminating, find and shut off any chemical feeds.  if convenient, contaminate those too, but opening the tanks might not be the best idea.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: January 02, 2013, 12:37:48 am »

Right.  So we're gonna have game wardens for human reserves?  This... sounds... vaguely racist, yet it works.

But you have seen Battlefield Earth, right?  You gotta strictly oppress the people or they will fuck you with your own farts.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: January 02, 2013, 05:16:33 pm »

How the hell do you fuck someone with a fart?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: January 02, 2013, 05:58:26 pm »

Before contaminating, find and shut off any chemical feeds.  if convenient, contaminate those too, but opening the tanks might not be the best idea.
This.
There'll probably be some sterilising chemicals being pumped into the water. Get rid of those.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: January 03, 2013, 05:48:59 am »

You look around for a bit, and find the place where they presumably purify the water. You don't quite see how to break that tank so you just have to hope your stuff is better then their stuff. You don't know this kind of stuff.
You grab a few biobombs and throw them in the water. It doesn't look pretty, but it spreads well enough.
Diane, give me your knife for a few seconds. she obliges, and you proceed to cut your arm. Seeing how you're busy with cutting, you carefully remove the bullet as well.
Some crimson in the water and you're fairly certain that it's contaminated. You spit in it for good measure.

Right, now that that's done, you go outside again until you find the logo of the fire made up of squares. You have the dog-tags for it, and you see the indentation where the dog-tags are supposed to go.
Shall you enter the base?

Health:Alright. (arm cut open again)
Energy:that point where you are yawning but aren't really sleepy yet..
Armor: Bulletproof vest, strong pants, good stompin' boots.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo. Remington Model 870(loaded) with 20 shells.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

Horde: 90-ish normals. 30 armored zombies.
Closest friend: Diane.
Paternal relationship: Katey.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: January 03, 2013, 08:51:59 am »

I feel nervous now.
But we'll enter anyway. Send a group of the zombies in first as a precaution.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: January 03, 2013, 10:47:57 am »

Take out the 870, give Diane the smith and west if she doesn't have anything and CHARGE!
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: January 03, 2013, 02:11:30 pm »

We should get ourselves one of the automatic rifles. Then, take a pair of knives, and attach one to the rifle as a bayonet, and attach the other one to dianes shotgun, so she can impale enemies and then lift them up and pull the trigger to blast them flying.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: January 03, 2013, 02:34:51 pm »

We should get ourselves one of the automatic rifles. Then, take a pair of knives, and attach one to the rifle as a bayonet, and attach the other one to dianes shotgun, so she can impale enemies and then lift them up and pull the trigger to blast them flying.
We're not fighting bunnies, we're fighting humans.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: January 03, 2013, 02:51:08 pm »

that would work with a juiced-up shotgun.... LET US FIND THE JUICER-UPPER MACHINE!
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: January 03, 2013, 03:44:58 pm »

that would work with a juiced-up shotgun.... LET US FIND THE JUICER-UPPER MACHINE!
Thing is, if it imparted enough energy to someone to send them flying, it would have to impart that same energy into Diane. She would probably break her legs.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 257