Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328985 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1665 on: January 01, 2013, 11:27:25 am »

PLOT CONTINUATION TO THE RESCUE.

You decide to storm the plant with your zombies. Quietly.
You'd think it'd be hard to get a horde of around 140 people up to a plant without anybody noticing, but they seem to be really lacking in shits to give surrounding guarding duty.
As you enter the building, you suddenly hear an automatic gun going off and a female scream.
GOTCHA YA SHAMBLIN' PIECE OF SHITE. a loud, raspy voice screams. This is strange, you don't have any zombies missing...
You go over to where the sound came from, with Snowflake in front you. You turn a corner and see a two guard checking out a corpse.

Celeste tried to warn this base it seems. That failed miserably.
Tav, don't touch that. You might get infected.
I was at t' extermination o' the first town. You've only got a problem if it gets in contact wit' yer blood. I can touch it wit' me hands, but i can't go about kissin' it.
You order Snowflake and some other zeds to go charge them. They get killed before they can even get up. It's quite messy, as zombie teeth can't break through their armor.
Two faceless zombies look creepy as all hell.

You go around the base killing off the all of the 24 guards. Not THAT well-guarded it seems. Some zombies here and there take some bodyshots, and you lose 3 in total.
In their armory you find more of what the guard got. Shotguns and automatic rifles. You grab some extra shells and Diane grabs some extra clips. Nothing notable here .
You give some zombies body armor. Mainly the fast ones. 30 pieces of body armor in total.
It doesn't take long for you to get to the actual purifying part of the facility. You kill the few people that are working there.
Now, you look at the outflow and try to make a critical decision.
What bodily fluid will this part of the world taste?

Health:Alright. (arm hit)
Energy:that point where you are yawning but aren't really sleepy yet..
Armor: Bulletproof vest, strong pants, good stompin' boots.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo. Remington Model 870(loaded) with 20 shells.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

Horde: 90-ish normals. 30 armored zombies.
Closest friend: Diane.
Paternal relationship: Katey.

Now i have witnessed a derail so potent, people had to use brain bleach.
Train crashes are hilarious.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: January 01, 2013, 11:33:59 am »

Piss+spit at the same time
With a little bit of blood from our hit arm(cut self)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: January 01, 2013, 11:35:22 am »

I vote blood.  We have that arm wound, and of all the options I would expect blood to be the most potent.  This is a lot of water we're trying to infect, after all.
(I'd rather it not be piss, even though Stubbs was hilarious)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: January 01, 2013, 11:36:33 am »

Nah, just piss, damnit.  Typo!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:10:09 pm by Thecard »

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: January 01, 2013, 12:19:28 pm »

Bathe in it!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: January 01, 2013, 12:54:13 pm »

lets go for a lovely coctail mix of bodily fluids.

we know blood works... we know spit works, so those, and why not take a wizz if you feel the need just to be safe.

hell... we could leave a couple of zombies behind to keep doing the spitting/drooling thing, who knows howmuch we need to have a meaningfull impact on the watersuply.

edit: our explody worms also make a nice amount of gore... lets use a few of those aswell.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1671 on: January 01, 2013, 02:36:09 pm »

Or if you don't need a couple of zombies you can just chop 'em up in small cubes (you know, like the ones in a chef salad? I think our human friend has some cooking knowledge. Or maybe there's a wood chipper around here... Or a giant blender.) and throw them in the water. If that doesn't make it infective I don't know what will.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: January 01, 2013, 03:03:02 pm »

lets go for a lovely coctail mix of bodily fluids.

we know blood works... we know spit works, so those, and why not take a wizz if you feel the need just to be safe.

hell... we could leave a couple of zombies behind to keep doing the spitting/drooling thing, who knows howmuch we need to have a meaningfull impact on the watersuply.

edit: our explody worms also make a nice amount of gore... lets use a few of those aswell.

This..... just this.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: January 01, 2013, 03:14:44 pm »

Or if you don't need a couple of zombies you can just chop 'em up in small cubes (you know, like the ones in a chef salad? I think our human friend has some cooking knowledge. Or maybe there's a wood chipper around here... Or a giant blender.) and throw them in the water. If that doesn't make it infective I don't know what will.

I kinda like this, how about instead of using 'live' ones we take our casualties. instead.

edit: Zombie Soup! with added mastermind piss!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:51:20 pm by Talvara »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: January 01, 2013, 06:18:59 pm »

So just bleed the dead out over the vat? And I'm also liking the idea of leaving some zombies drooling in the water for a while. Pissing in the water seems kind of unproductive to me. It's nowhere near as efficient as blood; which we have in large supply.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: January 01, 2013, 06:24:50 pm »

What about sweat?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: January 01, 2013, 06:42:21 pm »

I don't think zombies sweat. Zombie piss seems to be the most amusing idea, maybe also take a dump in it as well? Get the purification chemicals, potent acids are there, and acid squirting guns for us would be SWEET!

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: January 01, 2013, 06:45:05 pm »

So just bleed the dead out over the vat? And I'm also liking the idea of leaving some zombies drooling in the water for a while. Pissing in the water seems kind of unproductive to me. It's nowhere near as efficient as blood; which we have in large supply.

I admit, urinating isnt really necisary asside from the fact that some people find it amusing.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: January 01, 2013, 06:49:45 pm »

~~Pee, pee, pee~~

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: January 01, 2013, 06:57:42 pm »

Really. I know !!science!! Is fun, but we could put a few biobombs in the water and do the same thing.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 257