Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328777 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1440 on: November 23, 2012, 02:38:42 pm »

ON other news: CHHAARRGGGEEE!
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: November 23, 2012, 03:05:36 pm »

also: lets find some food. and a  bandage.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: November 23, 2012, 03:47:34 pm »

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: November 23, 2012, 04:13:17 pm »

then food and bandage?
Highly Opinionated Fool

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: November 25, 2012, 02:44:27 pm »

You don't need to order your zombies to go charging as they were already doing that.
The "badasses", in a fit of stupidity attempt to take down the horde with melee weapons. Most are bitten and panic quickly arises when they realize they are really in over their heads now.
The confident insults turned into terrified screams in just a few minutes and your horde grew by 25 or so normals while many people with bites ran away into the hideout.
You can't help but snicker when more screams come out of the hideout and you hear banging on their own makeshift barricades.

In the middle of that, however, you suddenly feel light-headed and have to lean on Diane to prevent yourself from falling. Raging takes a lot out of you it seems.
You head back a bit and grab an arm to munch on from the asshole that lacks a throat now. He was a zombie but you didn't care, take an arm and shoot him in the head.
Diane certainly liked that.
You head on back and see one panicked guy with wounds all over his body running towards you screaming for help. You bitch-slap him with the arm you were chomping on and he falls to the ground, dead.
He most likely died from other wounds but the timing was just perfect.

You rip his shirt a little to create a makeshift bandage. You rip out the knife first though, apparently you didn't notice that it was still in there. Diane points out that there's probably some cloth inside the wound so you remove it with the knife and then give the knife to Diane.
The zombies are coming out. Your horde has thickened by a good 60 more people, giving you 100+ normals. Not counting the brutes that may appear later.
This town is about to fall. What now?

Health:Small wound(Bandaged).
Energy:Rired.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 .357 bullets,Smith & Wesson Model 500, 5 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

Horde: 100+ normals.
Closest friend: Diane.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: November 25, 2012, 03:26:27 pm »

take over the rest of the town. with the original group helping.
Highly Opinionated Fool

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: November 25, 2012, 04:44:15 pm »

Go look for some alcohol to celebrate with, and tell the horde to capture a few for research purposes.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1447 on: November 29, 2012, 08:16:03 pm »

Go look for some alcohol to celebrate with, and tell the horde to capture a few for research purposes.
And rest of our tiredness.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: November 30, 2012, 01:37:21 am »

Recording One.
This is reporter Emily Maroon and I am currently stranded in zombie territory. Yes, you heard right, zombies!
It started a while ago while i was reporting about the oil fire in the town of Bridebourg when suddenly the town was attacked by the living dead.
The attack was thankfully uncoordinated so the people of this town managed to push them back after they got their shit together. That made it clear the basic zombie things apply.
Anyone bitten turns, they take a lot of bullets unless you hit the head.... So, I expect that this threat will be over soon.
I'm getting out of here as soon as they let me. This story is going to get me an award!

Recording Seven.
It has been a week now, and things are getting desperate. Nobody can leave as those zombies are always where you don't want them to be.
Not to mention, gangs have started up. The Hells angels are the most prominent group but the others are just a bunch of assholes making use of the lack of police around here. I had to shoot two of them to prevent them from raping me!
They won't be doing it again. I made extra-sure of that. At any rate, it seems that someone FINALLY arrived to this town. He doesn't look like much and the same can count for the fiancee. They are taking a look around right now.
When they leave, I'm coming with them whether they want it or not!

Recording Eight.
Disaster! Shortly after the arrival of the van people another outbreak starts! Worse, the hell's angels have fallen. They were keeping this town together!
Right now the undead cunts are storming through the city, taking down any resistance. I decided to go to an apartment building and barricade the stairs.
With luck, They'll leave and then I'll have some video's and pics to prove that they existed!
I have a great view from up here and they seem too stupid to see the lens flash. I'll be safe here. The escape wouldn't even be difficult, they broke down the wall so more could get in....
They are smarter then they look.... Oh shit! They are going in the building!

Reporters have a nice tendency to keep recordings. Too bad it isn't quite as interesting as last time. This town was too divided for long survival time.
The town is wiped out. If there are survivors then they are doing a bang-up job of hiding. Of course, zombies also know how to stay in shadows.
Where to now?

Health:Small wound(Bandaged).
Energy:tired.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

Horde: 200+ normals.
Closest friend: Diane.
Paternal relationship: Katey.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: November 30, 2012, 07:22:32 am »

Find the reporter zombie, slap her for her insults, Also was their a hospital in town?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: November 30, 2012, 03:22:22 pm »

find a train. capture it. put the normals in, leaving .5 under command of Diane. attack another town AFTER contaminating water.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: December 01, 2012, 12:37:22 pm »

Oh shit.  Well, that was awesome.

We've resolved the moral issue, since everyone in this town is an asshole.
We've resolved the size issue, and now have a real horde, like a true overlord!
We've resolved any possible issue we could have going mano-a-mano on some asses, since we can pretty much turn into Snowflake for a short time.  If we're ever captured again, we aren't going to have to wait for the cavalry.

And I think we should finish the town off before moving, or if we do leave them in command of anyone, it should be Katey.  Diane, as smart and psychopathic as she is, is not a zombie.  She's not going to be able to control them like we or actors can, which in this case means getting eaten the next time some new zombies are made without the zombies getting the order to not eat her by us.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: December 01, 2012, 02:22:18 pm »

yep.
Highly Opinionated Fool

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: December 01, 2012, 03:05:15 pm »

Yeah, I suggest leaving katey with fifty or so zombies to replenish her horde, then letting her finish the job for us.

We need to find another town/city/thing to attack.  We have some actual strength now, but we need much more if we are to deal with the inevitable full military response once they realize the whole town was massacred.  Theres no way we have any large amount of time available to us before people figure it out.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: December 01, 2012, 03:17:51 pm »

i wonder howmany normals a actor can control...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 257