Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328704 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1395 on: November 10, 2012, 11:03:50 pm »

I'm not touching this one.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: November 11, 2012, 11:00:49 am »

I am! *pokes Hitler in the eye*
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: November 11, 2012, 04:12:35 pm »

It isn't that bad. Any way back on track we need a few morals and restraints.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: November 11, 2012, 04:22:50 pm »

It isn't that bad. Any way back on track we need a few morals and restraints.
Why?  The point of this is we're a zombie overlord.  This is not a redemption story.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: November 11, 2012, 04:48:56 pm »

To paraphrase Macchiavelli: " It is better to be feared than to be loved. But you need to make sure you never are hated."
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: November 11, 2012, 04:54:50 pm »

To paraphrase Macchiavelli: " It is better to be feared than to be loved. But you need to make sure you never are hated."
That's about people.  Who think.  Because they have free will.  Zombies have no free will.  They follow us blindly, even if our plan is ridiculously stupid.  Why would we need to be Machiavellian?

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: November 11, 2012, 06:54:32 pm »

Are you people trying to bring rational thought to a game? A Zombie game? WITH MAGIC?!

Let me join you.

Even if we were to have a large enough group of intelligent zombies to need to consider whether or not they hate us, any and all non-intelligent zombies would still obey us without question. We have absolute control over them because we are Zero, the progenitor, the cause of their zombification. They will follow.

On the other hand, while we are defined (and rightly so) as "undead Hitler" because we exterminate, we re-eduacate, we conquer. We are probably one of the greatest forces of evil within the game universe. But despite all that, we still shouldn't go back on our word. After all, that would make us look like a dick.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: November 11, 2012, 07:51:13 pm »

Even if we were to have a large enough group of intelligent zombies to need to consider whether or not they hate us, any and all non-intelligent zombies would still obey us without question. We have absolute control over them because we are Zero, the progenitor, the cause of their zombification. They will follow.

That has not yet been tested and proven. If actors can come up with their own plans then truely intelligent zombies can find a way to subvert our control over the horde.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: November 11, 2012, 08:26:51 pm »

That has not yet been tested and proven. If actors can come up with their own plans then truely intelligent zombies can find a way to subvert our control over the horde.
Actors are still do not have free will, and they aren't too bright.  They just are smarter than the average zombie!  But truly intelligent zombies do not exist.  And we are being ruled by the parasite.  Morals were never a part of this game before.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: November 11, 2012, 10:04:17 pm »

I think Katie is devolping true intelligence and might has a bit of free will, and snow flake is slowly getting there. Also because there wasn't morals before doesn't mean we can acquire some we can just rip them out of people right?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: November 11, 2012, 10:46:03 pm »

I think Katie is devolping true intelligence and might has a bit of free will, and snow flake is slowly getting there. Also because there wasn't morals before doesn't mean we can acquire some we can just rip them out of people right?
She is?  She thinks we're her dad, and I haven't seen any of her developing free will, and the GM did say that kind of evolution was impossible.
And I would not call Snowflake intelligent.  Yes, he has some flashbacks from his old army days, but he's still dumb as a doornail.
And no, it doesn't, but it doesn't mean we should.  We are the bad guy here.  No mistaking that.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: November 12, 2012, 09:43:13 am »

OK!

lest not a: worry about power struggles, we already have to worry about humans, b: not make this as complicated as possible, and c: not look like dicks.

lets instead look like a really nice guy who wants to make everyone a zombie.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: November 12, 2012, 04:29:53 pm »

I was wondering about how zombification spreads earlier.
I mean, what exactly transmits the disease? Bodily fluids in general? If that's the case, wouldn't a lot of the more intimate human interpersonal gestures of affection cause zombification? Not even the dirty ones, things like kissing may well do it. Which actually happens to be the only non-dirty one I can think of at the moment. Point is, we can use this to our advantage.
In the future at least, at the moment it'd look weird to be mackin' on some of these dudes, because we're with Diane.
Just thought for later.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: November 12, 2012, 04:31:06 pm »

I was wondering about how zombification spreads earlier.
I mean, what exactly transmits the disease? Bodily fluids in general? If that's the case, wouldn't a lot of the more intimate human interpersonal gestures of affection cause zombification? Not even the dirty ones, things like kissing may well do it. Which actually happens to be the only non-dirty one I can think of at the moment. Point is, we can use this to our advantage.
In the future at least, at the moment it'd look weird to be mackin' on some of these dudes, because we're with Diane.
Just thought for later.
Let's... uh... let's stick to biting.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: November 12, 2012, 04:36:28 pm »

But biting people is violent and obvious.
Most people don't even want to be bitten.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 257