Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328700 times)

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1380 on: November 09, 2012, 07:52:22 pm »

Wait out the night, then go back to the city in the van and ask to be let inside to get proof of a zombie attack, tell katey to launch a weak sneak attack on the city during the night, and in the chaos release the ants into the most populated building, then when katey has heard the screams of the people inside for about half an hour, she attacks for real, or find some way to signal her, then she attacks for real.

And when she attacks for real have banshee scream for as long as it can to keep the guards from reacting

Unfourtunatly most pf it has to be cut out since we can't get to Katey, but we still can use the ants
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: November 10, 2012, 11:32:37 am »

Right, act nervous. We don't want to attract attention.
Diane complies instantly, grabbing your arm and holding you close. A couple attracts less attention.
Taking a look around you see there are a lot of people outside. Different groups took over houses belonging to different people. Some planks to connect the rooftops for a better position and easy movement from house to house.
Looking at the brutality between the different groups and the easier accessibility of guns it would be possible to just let the town turn on itself if you cause enough conflict.

Asking some civilians lets you know the name of the gangs and what their modus operandi is.
The "Badasses" (the man telling you the info uses his fingers as quotation marks.) is one of the worst gangs for the city, they just want to loot and rape whatever they want. They took over the town hall and are armed mostly with melee weapons. They run whenever there's trouble though and take in anyone who's willing.
Second, The Hells Angels just happened to be in town when the feces started hitting the proverbial whirling device. They are the best thing for the city, oddly enough. They fight to protect the ones attacked by the "Badasses" or the zombies. They try to give food to people who need it the most. They weaponize whatever they can find and have some pistols here and there. They are sort of all over the city.
Last is the "Lawbringers". They consist of what was left of the police after the first few attacks and take in anyone stupid or tough enough to get through the initiation, which consists of hanging upside-down and getting beaten by the leader for five minutes. They don't have a lot of men and, as a result, are the weakest gang. They don't really do much other then scream that they are the lawbringers. But at least they shoot zombies, so it all evens out. They have the largest amounts of guns.

The city doesn't have a lot of apartment buildings. You only managed to find three in total. They are tall though.
In the end, the city is best described as a room full of gas waiting for a lighter. The most populated building is the town hall, but they are well-armed. The second most crowded building is the police station. Civilians are using it.
What to do now?

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde: Diane.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: November 10, 2012, 11:39:07 am »

Throw the ants into the Hell's Angel's main place or just a area with a lot of them they seem to be holding the city together somewhat.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: November 10, 2012, 12:34:33 pm »

Throw the ants into the Hell's Angel's main place or just a area with a lot of them they seem to be holding the city together somewhat.
hell I agree
Re: You are the evo ape.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: November 10, 2012, 02:24:09 pm »

I agree.

Also my morals are starting to kick in, what do?
EDIT: Though we might not have to throw it if their building is open. The HAs seem to be the kindest out of the gangs, so it might be possible to just hang around their place and release the ants.
Though that might be bad for Diane. If we release them and she's nearby. Probably should have her back away first.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:26:24 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: November 10, 2012, 02:55:30 pm »

Also my morals are starting to kick in, what do?
What are "morals?"  :P

Since the ants seem to lack intelligence, I would suggest we find someone who is alone (and preferably asleep) who we can infect Quietly and without any immediately obvious external wounds. We then have them walk into the middle of the town hall and throw the antball at someone while we and Diane make our way elsewhere.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: November 10, 2012, 07:20:30 pm »

As a supervillian bent on world domination, I see no reason to keep our word to anyone ever. Zombify everyone, theyll get incredible mutations, and everyone (read:us) will be better off.   ;)
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: November 10, 2012, 07:30:14 pm »

nts into hells angels place yes, but once they are infected keep them quiet as possible, in case it goes unnoticed, then we could stealth attack another place for more easy infection
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: November 10, 2012, 08:36:24 pm »

I see no reason to keep our word to anyone ever.
If we cannot make statements and then act in a manner directly resulting from that statement, is our sentience worth anything? Our rank above the other zombies comes from our mental integrity as a conscious, sentient, sapient being. If we cannot do such a task as keep a promise, what are we actually worth?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: November 10, 2012, 08:38:46 pm »

Well, we're a zombie, and chivalry is dead.
Does that mean we should be chivalrous?
Does that also mean we should speak Latin?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: November 10, 2012, 08:43:51 pm »

We're not a knight. We're a commander. Who sometimes bites and eats people and spits at ants.
Chivalry still doesn't apply though.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: November 10, 2012, 08:46:28 pm »

We're not a knight. We're a commander. Who sometimes bites and eats people and spits at ants.
No opinion on Latin though?

I just mean, what good is our sentience?  We can go back on deals.  The only people who will really notice will be dead, and then they won't care!

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: November 10, 2012, 09:01:52 pm »

I just mean, what good is our sentience?  We can go back on deals.  The only people who will really notice will be dead, and then they won't care!
Because integrity.
We need to at least be able to respect ourselves. Keeping promises is a personality trait that someone can build a sense of self around. If we just did everything as we pleased with no sort of self-restraint, then the entire point of world domination (personal gratification) becomes moot, because there is no longer a consistent self to have enjoy free reign over everything.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: November 10, 2012, 09:12:21 pm »

Because integrity.
We need to at least be able to respect ourselves. Keeping promises is a personality trait that someone can build a sense of self around. If we just did everything as we pleased with no sort of self-restraint, then the entire point of world domination (personal gratification) becomes moot, because there is no longer a consistent self to have enjoy free reign over everything.
Why do we need to respect our self?  And that ship has kinda sailed.  In case you forgot, we're basically undead Hitler.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: November 10, 2012, 10:59:40 pm »

Even Hitler had morals.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 257