Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328682 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1365 on: November 04, 2012, 10:52:49 pm »

Why don't we find a major metropolitan area, park a vomiting guy on top of a skyscraper overlooking a major sidewalk (sneak up there via a fire escape), and have him go nuts off the side of the roof?

::EDIT::
Pick a windy day

::DOUBLE EDIT:
Do this simultaneously on as many skyscrapers as possible.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 12:40:14 am by dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: November 04, 2012, 11:03:10 pm »

Why don't we find a major metropolitan area, park a vomiting guy on top of a skyscraper overlooking a major sidewalk, and have him go nuts off the side of the roof?

::EDIT::
Pick a windy day

::DOUBLE EDIT:
Do this simultaneously on as many skyscrapers as possible.
Ah, what the hell.  This could work.
LET'S FIND SOME HOBOS!

Also, we and some actors could throw bio-bombs too.  It's the closest we can get to an air-strike.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: November 05, 2012, 12:48:04 am »

What about the ants?

EDIT I mean its a good idea, but how does it relate to our current situation
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 01:06:13 am by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: November 05, 2012, 02:32:40 am »

Alright guys, I think I can help. I haven't read all 90 pages, but my understanding of the facts is as follows:

GOAL: WORLD DOMINATION
METHOD: ZOMBIE INFECTION
GLOBAL AWARENESS: LITTLE TO NONE
LOCAL AWARENESS: GROWING

We are in a rural area at present. We are near a major city. We have under our command about 40 normal zombies, a few special-power-zombies, a jar of infected ants, good ol' snowflake, and what, about 3 intelligent undead? Also, on a scale of 1-10, how aware is the local populace of the zombie threat?

We also have some bio-bombs, which are infected worms that explode on a good toss?

I've got extensive experience in the super-villain field. Just say the word.

Oh, one more question: How "under our control" are these intelligent undead? Only one of us can be supreme overlord of Zombie-Earth at the end of this.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 02:37:12 am by dunamisdeos »
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: November 05, 2012, 04:05:26 am »

I'm not sure what you mean by 3 intelligent undead. There's Katey, who sees us as a beloved father figure, and Bennie the ghost, who seems to follow us out of boredom and a misplaced sense of trust. Both will follow orders with minimal questions and listen to our council. Diane has yet to be zombified, and she seems to act as an equal to us while simultaneously following orders just like the others.

The Actors, on the other hand, are generally considered intelligent (by zombie standards) and can lead troops, but lack the experience of Katey and Snowflake. Regardless, they all take orders well and show no obvious signs of betrayal.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1370 on: November 05, 2012, 04:10:14 am »

antpot

:o can i have some?[/s]
Just read A bit more, and realized what was being talked about
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:37:22 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: November 05, 2012, 12:24:39 pm »

Ok cool, so one is a ghost, two of them are smart enough to command undead of their own. Do we control which ones get turned into smart zombies like Katey? How did that happen, I can't find it in the 90 pages lol.

If so, I now have a plan.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: November 05, 2012, 03:43:33 pm »

Hell, I read all 80 pages of this before joining in.  It's an interesting read, but Katey is introduced somewhere in the beginning.  Read all that.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: November 05, 2012, 10:54:47 pm »

its random actors are all childern, I think its affect based on IQ( so sneaking in and effecting smart kids) or just a certian age period before puberty, so it doesn't matter theres no way of knowing so just  hope. Also welcome to the thread!
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: November 08, 2012, 03:29:14 pm »

You decide to wait for morning. Thankfully, sleeping isn't all that boring.
When you wake up you tell everyone your plan, some nod in agreement, one frowns in worry and most of them drool and moan a bit.
You then try to get everyone in the van. Emphasis on try. You finally, really did it. You filled it up to maximum capacity. Damn the insufficient space. Damn it to hell.
You leave behind a good 10 or so normals. Some still need to be put on top of others but you don't really care about their problems they don't even realize they have.

When you arrive at the great barricade again you give it the best shot you can to get inside, saying stuff about news and stuff. Sadly:
We can't just open up the 'cade! It's not a gate! It's a barricade. The only way you're getting in is if you climb!
You groan in annoyance and then take along Diane during the climb. Sasha is still being guarded by the giggleman.
The climb takes a good five minutes. Not long enough to stop a horde, but the guards can pick them off. A normal probably takes 10 minutes over a climb.

When you get up, you realize that the vomiting plan won't work unless you are willing to put your arm in your throat and hope your throat muscles evolved to a high enough level that you turn into a vomit canno-
That train of thought got bad pretty fast. Time to pull the breaks on it.
Hey, dude? Just look around town for a bit and help where you can. We aren't doing well and we've been too scared to send out a messenger.
Well, lots of potential sabotage and the pot of ants remains snugly in your hammerspace. The writer will add a backpack some day.

stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde : Diane.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:45:38 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: November 08, 2012, 03:59:02 pm »

I take it back.  We could have a smaller horde.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: November 08, 2012, 04:01:04 pm »

are there sewers they can fit in? whatabout explosives?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: November 08, 2012, 06:10:10 pm »

Walk around the town with Diane, looking for things like structural state of buildings and infrastructure (roads,drainage etc) and also where the civilians are. Make sure to stick close to Diane. As in, really close. Physical contact if possible, because that's what everyone else will expect from two civilian survivors who know and are presumably on good terms with each other in a new place; somewhat relying on the other for a sense of security. Not two serious-faced people walking confidently through the streets. If they see what they expect/want to see then we have a way better chance of staying out of suspicion.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: November 08, 2012, 08:56:33 pm »

Go back to my original plan, I told you the vomiting thing had very little to do with the current situation
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: November 09, 2012, 03:19:22 pm »

Go back to my original plan, I told you the vomiting thing had very little to do with the current situation
What was your original plan?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 257