Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328685 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1350 on: November 02, 2012, 11:30:27 pm »

Feels like we're spending most of our time spitting on ants.  On the other hand, the biobombs ARE effective!

@ the poll

I think it's the top two at the same time.

Agreed.  I'd argue that fear leads to aggression, which leads to delegation to the fight-or-flight protocols of the hindbrain, which leads to a sale five-finger-discount on guns and canned food, which leads to suffering.  I sense much fear in our enemies.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1351 on: November 03, 2012, 06:11:08 am »

i also got a idea

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
so we can make homemade biobombs using fyls that will explode of a glass bottle when let out and will infect like crazy.
. . . .
Why not get a jar of ants, spit on them, zombify, send them into the city to bite people and burry themselves into peoples food, and call it a day?
+1
+1
1+
sooooo..... thats 4 now...
. . . . . . .You guys are lost without me.
i support this too.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: November 03, 2012, 09:22:28 am »

Or we could possibly zombify plants?(Roots destroy fortifications/cities)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: November 03, 2012, 10:26:40 am »

Or we could possibly zombify plants?(Roots destroy fortifications/cities)
We tried that before. We just ended up with a mouthful of creeping vine and a vine with a bite taken out of it. It was pretty useless.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: November 03, 2012, 11:02:14 am »

Have we taken over the world yet?
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: November 03, 2012, 11:07:33 am »

Have we taken over the world yet?
No, but, if we could actualy get an ant colony, that would make it a peice of cake. . . . . . . buy an ant colony?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: November 03, 2012, 12:11:38 pm »

Uh... yeah.  We can infect insects, so let's experiment.  With flies, centipedes, butterflies, and then we'll move on to arachnids.
Oh, but first let's buy an ant farm.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: November 04, 2012, 03:05:06 pm »

You figure out a fun little plan involving lots of fun little things. It requires ants though, so you wait for the two mentally defective lackeys  you sent to come back first.
After playing with Katey for a while and gathering together how much of a horde she has left. As it turns out, not many.
She only has one brute and 15 normals. Still, you can use it.
Katey willingly goes into the horde you have, but her time away from you gave her gave a her a more outspoken personality. She won't be one of the basic actors.

When the zombies return one of them is missing an eye. You don't even want to start the rant attached to that so you assume they failed.
You just go outside and start looking for ants. You tell the actors to go check for a bottle you can put ants in. A decent sized one.
Then starts the long and boring search for ants. When you FINALLY manage to find an ant and follow it back to the nest (it took you two whole hours to find it. Jesus Christ that was boring.) The actors found a good sized jar in half an hour.
Then starts the tedious process of catching ant after ant and putting them in the jar. That takes up three hours. You asked Diane to count how many normals we have in total. She says that you come out with 46 if you count the new guys.
The actors fortunately found a way to entertain themselves with Diane and Sasha.

You now have a giant pot of ants. you spit in the jar and get to see the fun process of the virus spreading.
Now you'd have to find a good spot to throw it in. It's already getting late out.

Stats

Horde
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: November 04, 2012, 03:47:00 pm »

Not... really a horde, is it?  More like an undead lynch mob.  Seriously, we suck at keeping these guys alive.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: November 04, 2012, 04:02:05 pm »

wow. thecard, you are amazing.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: November 04, 2012, 04:18:03 pm »

We need to know what's around the local area. Maybe if we found some sort of communal area or something, we could get the jar through a window. Otherwise, we need to maybe be a bit more sneaky and careful in general. We go either full-out aggression(I think we've kind of missed that with some previous decisions), or we do things with a bit more thought behind them. As it is, we've been flipflopping between these mentalities and it isn't doing a lot of good.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: November 04, 2012, 04:20:00 pm »

wow. thecard, you are amazing.
Thanks... I think.  If you're being sarcastic, I can't really tell.  So thanks! 
Seriously though, we need to get our numbers up.  What kind of apocalypse are we running here?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: November 04, 2012, 04:53:06 pm »

i was not.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: November 04, 2012, 06:05:48 pm »

Lets go find those guards and toss this on them these ants will spread pretty damn fast if we're lucky.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: November 04, 2012, 08:08:33 pm »

Wait out the night, then go back to the city in the van and ask to be let inside to get proof of a zombie attack, tell katey to launch a weak sneak attack on the city during the night, and in the chaos release the ants into the most populated building, then when katey has heard the screams of the people inside for about half an hour, she attacks for real, or find some way to signal her, then she attacks for real.

And when she attacks for real have banshee scream for as long as it can to keep the guards from reacting
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:11:09 pm by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 257