Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328597 times)

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1230 on: October 10, 2012, 06:28:44 am »

Then break into some houses the next night to replenish our horde.
I want to take that quite litteraly. Smash into the house, quick rape everything in there, and leave through the hole we made. Skip a few houses down in a random fashion and repeat.
VETOED
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 06:31:37 am by Donuts »
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 10, 2012, 08:29:02 am »

I want to take that quite litteraly. Smash into the house, quick rape everything in there, and leave through the hole we made. Skip a few houses down in a random fashion and repeat.
VETOED
Reason being?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 10, 2012, 10:56:42 am »

VETOED
Reason being?
Well, even though we all know rape* is fun, infecting these people might be more productive.
Except for that part, that was exactly what I meant, btw.

* It's a Blazing Saddles reference.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 10, 2012, 12:50:45 pm »

VETOED
Reason being?
Well, even though we all know rape* is fun, infecting these people might be more productive.
Except for that part, that was exactly what I meant, btw.

* It's a Blazing Saddles reference.
R4ping will give a negative modifier for a few turns, read back.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 10, 2012, 09:24:25 pm »

I'm pretty sure he meant rape as a euphemism for violently people who stand no chance.  Nothing sexual.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: October 11, 2012, 07:20:37 am »

I'm pretty sure he meant rape as a euphemism for violently biting people who stand no chance.  Nothing sexual.

Well, if you put it that way, we technically are doing that in a sexual manner. That is how we breed. All we have done thus far IS rape innocent victims until they came with us. . . . . . . no pun intended.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: October 11, 2012, 09:11:22 am »

I'm pretty sure he meant rape as a euphemism for violently biting people who stand no chance.  Nothing sexual.

Well, if you put it that way, we technically are doing that in a sexual manner. That is how we breed. All we have done thus far IS rape innocent victims until they came with us. . . . . . . no pun intended.
MUHAHAHA WE ARE FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!! now who wants a banana.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:13:06 am by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: October 11, 2012, 01:05:40 pm »

I love you guys sometimes. I really do.

You go and take a look at Snowflake to see if he'll be fine. Diane also gives a quick look. As it turns out, most of the blood isn't even his. He only has around seven actual bullet wounds from the looks of it.
He suddenly stands up and shuffles over to the mess that used to be the militia, grunting like an asthmatic rhino. He takes a bit of meat and eats. He eats quite a bit, actually!
He then looks ready to go once more, a quick look around also confirms that the other zombies are eating as well. They all look satisfied and you take a quick bite as well.

You then hear the cabinet that you put Sasha. She seems to be kicking the door. You go over to it and unlock the cabinet.
She bursts out and pushes you. She seems to have gotten the bindings off. She looks like she's getting ready to sprint but then just slumps and gives a heavy sigh.
I don't even really feel like trying. Look, can i just walk along with a guard or something? My wrists are murdering me.
You are about to say no at the top of your voice but she just looks at you in a way that reminds you of a tired mother at the end of her rope. You just say yes, instead.
You order the Giggleman to keep an eye on her and bring her back when she runs.

What follows after that is you using your horde to break in people's houses and chow down on their inhabitants.
After you are finished with the street your horde has been thickened by a good 15 more normals, four ankle-biters, and you also found a dog.
It turned into something that could only be described as meat on legs and running on cruelty. It grew out of it's skin and has white eyes.
It prefers dragging people by their leg (usually after twisting it) towards the horde while giving a hyena-like laugh.
God-damn but aren't the giggling monsters just the worst?

Stats
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Fine.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 .357 bullets,Smith & Wesson Model 500, 5 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:30?(You need to give a count for a precise amount. normals,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman. Raven.
Good Friend: Diane
Friend:Bennie
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.

Also, i may try to get the post-apocalyptic thing going during this game, but the updates will probably be less frequent due to the fact that I want to try and get a coherent story together instead of writing by the seat of my pants like this story.
Also, the following message is for Pikorge only. Nothing related to the story is in this message.
Hey, Mijn ouders willen weten hoe het staat met de kippen. Zou het mogelijk zijn om het in een bericht op te schrijven of mischien een telefoontje sturen?
Alvast bedankt.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:21:20 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: October 11, 2012, 02:32:10 pm »

ik ga morgenavond eens bellen oke? tot dan kitten snot.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: October 11, 2012, 02:36:26 pm »

why did you not count? i said to.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 11, 2012, 02:44:06 pm »

Damn.  Do giggling monsters get a modifier to their creepyness rolls?  Because if they do, we gotta find a circus.
Also, that Post-apocalyptic game sounds real interesting.  I will definitely be looking for it.

Let's get a count, then move before the po-po get here.  Seriously, a circus might be a good idea.  Animals, children, strong-men.  It'll be packed with people trying to forget their worldly troubles.  Screaming won't be as noticeable either, and it isn't very likely the militia will be protecting circuses, they're too busy with their Walmarts.  (Food and guns, things they need.  We need people, especially extra-ordinary people, and what better place to find them than the freakshow?)

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 11, 2012, 03:06:39 pm »

Damn.  Do giggling monsters get a modifier to their creepyness rolls?  Because if they do, we gotta find a circus.
Also, that Post-apocalyptic game sounds real interesting.  I will definitely be looking for it.

Let's get a count, then move before the po-po get here.  Seriously, a circus might be a good idea.  Animals, children, strong-men.  It'll be packed with people trying to forget their worldly troubles.  Screaming won't be as noticeable either, and it isn't very likely the militia will be protecting circuses, they're too busy with their Walmarts.  (Food and guns, things they need.  We need people, especially extra-ordinary people, and what better place to find them than the freakshow?)
now thats what I call a plan but there s one problem how do we find one?

Nny

• Bay Watcher
  • Durgle durrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 11, 2012, 03:40:30 pm »

Let's look for a nice hat.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: October 11, 2012, 03:48:08 pm »

now thats what I call a plan but there s one problem how do we find one?
A circus?  Check the papers, there's bound to be one in the county, even if it's a small one.  Try Googling too. 
If we roll a twenty, maybe we'll find The Greatest Show on Earth is in town.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 11, 2012, 04:34:21 pm »

will acrobats be agile zombies? will a strongman be worse than snowflake? what will a bearded lady turn into?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 257