Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328502 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1065 on: September 06, 2012, 07:48:31 am »

Actualy, i think we should fortify ourselves. Also, spit in the ant hole.
+1
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: September 06, 2012, 06:34:48 pm »

In denial of sanity...

and insanity

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 06, 2012, 09:31:19 pm »

Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 07, 2012, 01:42:48 pm »

Before you head inside to get the house ready in case of raids you suddenly get an idea.
You head back to the ant-nest, hack up a loogie and spit down the hole.
Multiple ants seem to go crazy on contact. Perfect, perfect.
You head inside and see that Everyone has been patiently waiting while you were out biting plants and spitting at ants.
Sasha is bound around one of the dining table's legs. She's just staring at the walls.

You decide to go look around and try to find some things to fix up the house. You send Diane to go check the attic while you take a check in the basement.
You open up the hatch and find something unexpected. A meth lab! Or, at least, you THINK it's a meth lab. You don't really know how that's supposed to look like.
You look to the left and find a corpse. Oh hello. Going closer for a quick bite you see that it's just a mannequin with some sort of powder going through some parts.
It's very realistic-looking though, but it clearly feels like hard plastic.

You also find a saw and some other building tools. And a chainsaw for some reason? Not exactly a lot of trees around...
Looking at a side-room in the basement you see what the chainsaw was being used for.
Tons of mannequin pieces. Arms, legs, torsos... The heads are the only one not put in a haphazard pile of rubbish. They are all lined neatly in a circle, all of them facing the entrance of the room.
It's more then a little unnerving. You turn around again and... You ask yourself if the mannequin moved. It looks like it's head moved a little bit.
Seeing as you prefer your underwear dry, you quickly take the tools and go back upstairs.

You swear that you saw a head roll out of the body-part room. You decide to never go down there ever again.
Diane found some wooden junk that we can use to barricade different things.
We should get more specific surrounding the defenses. Make a nice mix of visibility and strength. Multiple planks over the windows will raise some suspicion.

Stats:
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Fine.(minor adrenaline boost)
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed. (Taste is still a bit in your mouth.)
Durability level 2
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:30? normals,10 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman.
Good friends: Diane
Allies: Bennie
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 02:45:05 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 07, 2012, 02:13:01 pm »

Interrogate Sasha for anything else she can give us,get Benny to look around that creepy mannequin,(Ghosts have powers that sense other ghosts don't they?)and finally,considering that both of those should probably take at least a couple minutes each,go back outside and look at the ants.
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 07, 2012, 02:34:15 pm »

there's no such thing as ghosts!

The meth lab is obviously not a meth lab but a nanobot lab. The powdery stuff is nanobots. They were programmed to be able to move hollow structures and were remaining inactive until they were activated by outside stimuli.

The powder is awake.
Your zombies are wrecked.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 07, 2012, 02:58:45 pm »

send a few normals down into the basement, enough to overwhelm anyone that may be there.

there's no such thing as ghosts!

I suggest you go back to the first page where benny was mentioned.
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 08, 2012, 08:48:24 am »

eat something to get the taste out of your mouth + we need an escape plan just in case
Re: You are the evo ape.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 08, 2012, 01:38:07 pm »

You give another yell for Bennie to get over here. You really need some way to get him over to you without screaming.
He floats through the ceiling, leaving another wet patch. Stupid symbolic ghostlyness. It just makes a mess of things.
Yes, Mr.Zombie Hitler? Do you need something? He says in a less then thrilled voice.
Do you like scary basements filled to the brim with utterly terrifying dolls that look like their human but aren't? In that cases you're in luck! Go check out the basement and find out what the hell is wrong down there.

He now definitely doesn't look happy. He looks at you with a look that sort of screams "What the hell" at you. He then, keeping the expression, sinks through the floor.
He almost instantly jumps back out!
THERE ARE SOULS INTO THOSE THINGS! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE! WE NEED TO GO! PLEASE! He is clearly in the midst of flipping his shit.
Okay, so there are souls inside those things. The soul-severed guy couldn't do anything... Can the mannequins do something?
GAAAAAAAAH! is the last word before he kind of explodes, leaving you covered in ghost-water. You can see him going through the walls at an insane speed. The water-damage is also kind of annoying.

Now, usually this would be a cause for panic. Right now, you just decide that this is an excellent time to decide what to do now. You're kind of weird like that.

Stats:
Energy:Fine.
Infectivity 30%
Durability level 2

Horde:30? normals,10 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: September 08, 2012, 01:47:34 pm »

Run after Bennie and try and calm him down, then ask him to explain but better.
And be nice.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 08, 2012, 01:55:23 pm »

And be nice.
+1 this is getin interesting.
Re: You are the evo ape.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 08, 2012, 07:59:36 pm »

And be nice.
+1 this is getin interesting.
+2 also have snow flake watch the door jut in case...
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 08, 2012, 08:45:41 pm »

baracade the bacement doors first
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 09, 2012, 01:02:04 pm »

You order Diane to go barricade the basement door and order snowflake to guard it from anything that tries to come out.
You then sprint towards the direction Bennie fled.
You go outside and see the van itself shaking. So he can posses things. Suppose that proves it.
Hey, Bennie?
I'M NOT GOING BACK IN THERE! THOSE THINGS WILL KILL ME! The voice seems to be coming from the engine.
You're a ghost. How could they kill you?
Souls posses Ghosts and take it over!
Aren't ghosts lost souls or whatever? So how can a soul take over another?
I don't know... I just know they're bad! Okay!?
I'm not going to force you to go back in there okay? Just take it easy.

He comes out of the van. You hope the engine getting wet doesn't cause anything bad.
W-What are you going to do with those things? You gonna kill them?
If i can, yes. But they are just mannequins. How does a soul get in there?
Bennie looks even more uncomfortable. I can feel it when somethings flesh and when it's not... Those are people with stoned flesh.
Stoned flesh?
Yeah, It's your flesh except turned to something else. My dad used to show me pictures of that when i asked why elves are treated so mean.
Those things were also... talking to me. I could hear them screaming. Most begged to be let out, some REALLY hated some guy called Mercer... And two of them wanted me.
He shivers a bit.
What can we do against "stoned flesh" guys? Did your dad explain that?
In the books there stood "sever the connection between soul and body" And it said that spirits can't EVER be allowed to come close.

Right, that was vague enough for us to get an idea.
Do you just want to stay in the van for a bit?
Yeah... Can you turn on the record player we took along? It... It's important to me.
You walk over to the record player, sitting on the passengers seat. You wind it up and put the needle over the record.
It plays "I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire.". Delightful music. Bennie is smiling and slowly sinks into the van again.

Right, now to deal with the Stone-flesh ass-clowns.

Stats:
Energy:Fine.
Infectivity 30%
Durability level 2

Allies: Bennie (Taking time-out)
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.

DELICIOUS EXPOSITION YOU MUST TASTE IT!
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 257