Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328488 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1035 on: August 30, 2012, 07:50:37 am »

Why just one? Throw all five. five chances to hit. If one hit and another goes in, a chance to hit the driver. Thus ending the pursuit.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 31, 2012, 03:13:44 am »

Why just one? Throw all five. five chances to hit. If one hit and another goes in, a chance to hit the driver. Thus ending the pursuit.
+1 BUT after we find a new hiding place we need to get new bio bombs
Re: You are the evo ape.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: August 31, 2012, 08:01:40 am »

+1 BUT after we find a new hiding place we need to get new bio bombs
We have 28 more worms. we can make some new ones on the fly. But yes, more ammo would be nice.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 31, 2012, 11:21:39 am »

Oh god, i just realized the name of Pie, was a MLP reference...
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: August 31, 2012, 04:01:27 pm »

I am planning on putting the rest of the MLP characters in there. Though they will not act how they act in the show. Sasha is a fluttershy expy. Wants to help people, is immoral about it.Pinkie is happy little girl that has some HUGE mental problems. It's a fun way to try and write some consistent characters. I won't turn this into a my little pony fan-thread though, I'll try to keep it fun even if you hate Ponies.

You decide to just start chuckin' them' bombs. You manage to hit them on the first shot, blinding them for the moment. They struggle to try and stay on the road. The acid is already eating through the windshield.
Or, at the very least, It's bubbling and smoking. You throw two more. One misses (guessing from the screams that erupted, however, you didn't miss some other schmuck.)
The other also misses, but manages to hit a tire a little bit.
The drives activated his wipers, It washes off some of the gunk but melts the small pieces of plastic. His windshield is still clearly damaged though.
He drives faster and rams you once more, breaking he lock of the van and leaving the zombies in plain sight. Great, now we look like a racist Mexican joke!

You throw yet another bomb at them, it misses completely, not even hitting an innocent civilian. You throw another and manage to hit another tire.
Speaking of tires, a loud BANG indicates that the tire that was hit before decided to give in. The armored vehicle starts to slow down and is in the process of slipping.
You throw the final bomb and get it on the roof of the vehicle. Apparently, that part wasn't armored. It melts right on through. The vehicle loses control after that and crashes.
When it opens, a gasping, melting armored man is screaming (it's more a loud , ragged inhale due to the burned lungs.) and rushing at the few people whom were rushing over to help.
Shows them right! Showing kindness, Naive simpletons!

Now that you are done with that part of this story that would probably make for an annoying video game level you now need to decide where to go next.
You most likely need to replace your van, our zombies are sticking out.

Stats:
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Fine.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:30? normals,10 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman.
Good friends: Diane
Allies: Bennie
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: August 31, 2012, 04:25:39 pm »

I am planning on putting the rest of the MLP characters in there. Though they will not act how they act in the show. Sasha is a fluttershy expy. Wants to help people, is immoral about it.Pinkie is happy little girl that has some HUGE mental problems. It's a fun way to try and write some consistent characters. I won't turn this into a my little pony fan-thread though, I'll try to keep it fun even if you hate Ponies.
Sasha is a fluttershy expy. Wants to help people, is immoral about it.
Sasha is a fluttershy expy.

Well shit now I feel really guilty. Auuuuuuuugh, how could we even do that? Then again, Sasha is loud and arrogant, so eh.

Anyways, what's the surrounding area? If we're on a road through some woods, move into those. Stay away from hiking paths if those are there, or at least stay near ones with low visibility. The current scene on the road looks bad.

If we're still driving, don't stop until we get almost to an inhabited area, then go into a covered area near there. Our low zombie numbers worry me.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: August 31, 2012, 07:10:53 pm »

I would like to say that i didnt want to do any major damage to her. it was you guys who threatened to kill her. heck i wanted to make her useful in predicting what we would get when we infect new things. But, what is done is done.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: September 01, 2012, 09:15:26 pm »

Every heard of Stockholm? We can now be nice and wait.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: September 02, 2012, 12:31:28 am »

Yes, let us keep Sacha in containment, but show her "kindnesses" that will Stockholm-syndrome her. She has the potential to be a very useful ally if we can make her love us.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: September 02, 2012, 02:51:06 pm »

Every heard of Stockholm? We can now be nice and wait.
Yes, let us keep Sacha in containment, but show her "kindnesses" that will Stockholm-syndrome her. She has the potential to be a very useful ally if we can make her love us.

I would agree with you on this,except for the fact we've already traumatized her,and if i remember correctly,threatened her with soul mutilation.If she does go Stockholm,it wont be for a long long time,and who knows what schemes she could make to get away in that time.I'll probably regret saying this,but we should kill her.
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: September 02, 2012, 03:02:08 pm »

What about taking a giant dump on Sasha?
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: September 02, 2012, 03:07:48 pm »

wait, shitting on someone? what good will THAT do? ???
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: September 02, 2012, 03:14:17 pm »

I don't think you quite saw his name.

But I don't think we should kill Sasha. She seems pretty resigned by this point. Just keep her away from anything that she could use to kill us or herself and it should be okay. Also, try having Bennie do most of the talking to her, she'd probably trust him more.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: September 02, 2012, 05:32:11 pm »

I don't think you quite saw his name.

But I don't think we should kill Sasha. She seems pretty resigned by this point. Just keep her away from anything that she could use to kill us or herself and it should be okay. Also, try having Bennie do most of the talking to her, she'd probably trust him more.

I believe you're forgetting the part where she made the thing that made us!!Letting her near anything chemical could probably end in our deaths,though i do have an idea on where we could put her if we happen to find a building or house with a basement
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: September 03, 2012, 06:28:05 am »

I think we should infect ants or termites and try to use them as her jailers.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 257