Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328462 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #945 on: August 12, 2012, 07:09:41 am »

get both sasha and diana near to us. Give it the command not to attack them. after that. . . . . Have sasha analyze it. That might get her tongue to loosen up a bit.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: August 12, 2012, 01:09:12 pm »

I think we might want to tie it down and then show sasha what it can do.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: August 12, 2012, 01:36:55 pm »

Well we can't really show her without using it on someone (and there's only us, Sasha and Diane left, sooooo).
I'd say we just ask her to examine the sort-of-dead hobo. Let her figure it out on her own.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: August 14, 2012, 12:52:37 pm »

You decide to try and make it clear to the.... Banshee? Screamer? We can name this thing Eldrich abomination and it'll fit, To not crush the Connection of Diane nor Sasha.
Time to check how smart this thing is. You ask it if it can understand you and if so, to nod. It nods yes. You ask if it sees you as master.
The damned thing bows, makes you see that the spine has little spikes coming out of it. The writer is overdoing it.
You bring it over to Sasha and tell it not to grab this one. Sasha has begun crying and is doing her best to stay away from it.

Alright, Sasha. Do you know what this thing can do? You ask her with a very satisfied grin.
I-It wipes their brain. I've seen it doing... something to that hobo. You grin wider.
Well, how about you take a closer look. You grab her hair and pull her along. She screams a little.
Now. Take a closer look. You throw her close to the kneeling prison.
She looks bewildered for a moment then takes a closer look at the hobo.

It takes a few seconds before she gasps and looks at you, wide-eyed.
It destroyed the Connection?! She stops for a bit, stands up. You grab her arm for safe-keeping.
She then quickly kicks the corpse in what must have been just the right place. It breaks the neck, twisting it at a sickening angle.
She turns to you. You are pure evil. Whatever you were before all this, That part is dead now. At least give a mercy kill when you let something like this happen. She says with what seems to be tears in her eyes.
Congratulations,sunshine, it only took you the better part of a few days. You give her a kick to the back of the legs, she falls on her knees.
You grab her by the throat, lifting her up. Surprising bit of strength! The fact that she is very light helps too.
You put your face closer to hers. you whisper in her ears.
Now, listen carefully. I want to know more about the thing that made me into this. How to get stronger, what my weaknesses are, how to create more like me, the works.
If you don't do this, I'll start breaking things. First your left leg, then the other, Then I'll break your wrist. I'll work up from there, I'll break your arm in three places.
Then the same thing to your right arm. If you haven't given me the info i want, I'll let that thing break the Connection. But if you help me, I'll make you one of the leaders. Give you power. You'd like that. Wouldn't you? So what will it be?

She starts crying, Sweet mother of mercy. She just starts screaming that She'll do what you want as long as she can die without turning into one of your zombies.

She breaks surprisingly easy under the threat of everlasting torment. Should have figured that out sooner, most likely.
You throw her back into the van. She's just crying now, not trying to keep up a non-concerned face. Breaking people is fun!
You also decide to try and find Diane again. You look around for a bit, then see her standing in a street. She looks very confused.
She turns around and sees you standing there. She rushes over to you yelling wait.
Mister? Where am i? W-What day is it?
Diane?
huh? You know my middle name? I prefer hearing Pinkie though... Wait, HOW do you know me? Did i give you order once or something? You seem familiar.
Oh, wonderful. Let's see if we can re-break a woman just right.

Stats:
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Rested.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:40?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie. One Banshee.
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: August 14, 2012, 02:01:05 pm »

Holy shit I think she has two personaleties!!!!!! this could be a VERY BIG problem. I sugest we ask her if she remembers the last days also ask personal questions like if she likes eating humans
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:07:22 pm by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: August 14, 2012, 03:09:40 pm »

Oh pendulous zombie-bull testicles. This will probably end badly.
I'm thinking this might have to do with the screamy chap. If it completely blows apart the bodily control and management parts of the soul directly, indirect exposure might just sort of dust off the outer layers that haven't set too well. It would explain why Sasha isn't so good at dealing with what's going on, she isn't hardened for it because she's lost the last couple of days.
And Diane would be like that because she's lost the experiences of the past few days, but the deep rooted motivator of getting revenge on that doctor has gone, and will stay that way because it's something very central to her thinking.

Best not freak her out too much though. She wouldn't respond well to that.
Then again, more reflexive things that live along the bottom end of the brain, near the spinal cord, are harder to break than logically leared things. So she might still be a bit of a fighter. It might be worth throwing a few feigned puches to see if she can do anything about it but she does have that magic knife so it's not the best plan, she'll either be really freaked out or kill us.

Just try to be really polite and comforting and things while only explaining the things that don't make any of you seem like monsters, so leave out her cannibalism and non-defensive murders, the butchering of the doctor, rounding people up into the doctors' to infect them (if you must say anything, express regret at its necessity and try to play it like you weren't personally involved), and the kidnapping of magical aids guy. Try to play up how things have been unfair on us, like Sasha messing everything up.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: August 14, 2012, 03:17:43 pm »

She breaks surprisingly easy under the threat of everlasting torment. Should have figured that out sooner, most likely.
You throw her back into the van. She's just crying now, not trying to keep up a non-concerned face. Breaking people is fun!
You also decide to try and find Diane again. You look around for a bit, then see her standing in a street. She looks very confused.
She turns around and sees you standing there. She rushes over to you yelling wait.
Mister? Where am i? W-What day is it?
Diane?
huh? You know my middle name? I prefer hearing Pinkie though... Wait, HOW do you know me? Did i give you order once or something? You seem familiar.
Oh, wonderful. Let's see if we can re-break a woman just right.

Stats:
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Rested.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:40?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie. One Banshee.
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.

You are freaking kidding me.Alright,i hate to say it,but Diane needs to go,preferably while she doesn't know who we are.
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: August 14, 2012, 03:44:47 pm »

Once again, she probably can still fight and has the magic knife.
I doubt she could kep a very good job if she forgot everything every few days, so this isn't normal.

Also I would add to my last post by suggesting just asking if she's okay at first. That sort of thing. Act all concerned and make helpful gestures, even if they're not actually helpful, so that she thinks of us as good people at first.
She seems like she'd be pretty pliable right now, so just keep being nice and helpful and maybe she'll not flip out too hard. Heck, we could probably convince her that this is perfectly normal and everything has been this way forever.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 14, 2012, 04:07:36 pm »

Find out how far gone Diane is, then either keep or kill her.
Get Sasha down to talking.

Ask Bennie about the banshee and what happened to Diane.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: August 14, 2012, 08:23:00 pm »

Check her for head injuries or some such. 

If this is par for the course for her then she is dangerously unstable considering she has some control over the horde.

So if this isn't some kind of injury kill her.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: August 14, 2012, 09:30:00 pm »

This will end badly but no lets not killer her sooner when we had a chance, no shes to useful. ::)  Check to see if she injuried but if she does have split mind kill her quietly far away with non of the horde around.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 15, 2012, 12:40:50 am »

I'm pretty sure Diane has lost her psychotic side by completing her vengeance.  This is great for her and unfortunate for us, as reawakening her broken side would be difficult, perhaps impossible, and... well, horrible.  As interesting as her character has been, we should probably frighten her off.

I don't want us to actually use the soul-render except as a bluff  :(

Edit: I would actually be okay with zombifying Diana now.  It's no more evil than what we're doing to everyone else (maybe being a zombie isn't so bad) and we wouldn't be interrupting her vengeance anymore.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:43:30 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: August 15, 2012, 12:53:29 am »

Lets decide to turn her into a smart zombie she can be a test subject as well as her fighting skills and people eating would probably help the zombie process

edit i think she might have been bitten and become like a actor
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:09:39 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 15, 2012, 06:47:26 am »

This might sound selfish, but, I want to keep her. Who knows, it might Just be a split personality thing and she Diana will com back. Either way, we need a go between for us and the live-stalk. Someone that can at least earn their trust. Pinky might be better suited for it that Diana.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: August 15, 2012, 07:06:31 am »

I still think the banshee messed her up in some way.
And also that we shouldn't kill her. Because... it just... wouldn't be fair I guess. It doesn't really help us, doesn't help her, or anything like that. Pinky Diane Whatevertherestofhernameis is good to keep around in general, even if she's not directly helpful, a mentally competent person seems like a good way to starve of complete insanity.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 257