Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328453 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #930 on: August 09, 2012, 09:28:43 pm »

Call him Screamie.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 10, 2012, 04:45:18 am »

Call him Screamie.
+1 for screamie. ALRIGHT we finealy scared Sasha. We better ask Bennie to be the lookout.
Re: You are the evo ape.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 10, 2012, 10:20:51 am »

I got a Idea to get Sasha to talk, infect people in newer ways inject people with the B-bomb fluid in front of her and see what happens.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 10, 2012, 10:51:56 am »

I don t think that wil work I mean if you were in her place would you help zombies caunger the world after you see al that?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 10, 2012, 03:12:20 pm »

You decide to try and discover what the... Long-Ass Purple Maw Thing can do.(Eloquent,ain't it?)
First you need to get the damn thing standing most likely. Time to improvise.
You look around and manage to find a short metal beam. You ram it up the things leg you tore off, to give it a foot to get footing on.
It helps a little. It's knee is still bending both ways but it manages to stand. It stands at seven feet (2.30 meters) tall. It's really unnerving how it looks at you.
You hear a small pop noise, followed by another one. It's eyes seem to have exploded. Now it gives the impression that it's crying blood.
You now have a very good argument against the existence of most gods.. Though it prove the thirty-first God of Kragnok's agenda isn't ALL impossible.

At any rate, without any target nearby you can probably assume that you won't really manage to find out what the LAPMT does.
You do get the idea to call for Bennie, who screams from behind the truck that he really doesn't want to come near that thing.
You just give a quick order to act as lookout for anything of note. He agrees on that, if only because he can get away from the LAPMT.
Now what?

Stats:
Health:unhurt.
Energy:Rested.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:40?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie. One Long-Ass Purple Maw Thing
Friends:Diane Pie.
Allies: Bennie
Hostages:Sasha Kriloff.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:14:09 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 10, 2012, 03:30:11 pm »

Wait for diane meanwhile we use laptop tho find more info about the panic that we cost by stealing Sasha Kriloff.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 10, 2012, 03:58:21 pm »

This is starting to pick up in coolness again.  Mutated elf monstrosity?  Hell yeah.

Insane eating rage when your hungry?  Hell yeah.

Anyhow see if the infected cheese beast is still intelligent enough to make cheese.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 10, 2012, 05:25:44 pm »

I don't think intelligence matters. It can't see anymore.

Actually, we might have problems with instructions, from what I remember the zombies initially only responded to gestures. This could be difficult.

Seeing as he's blind now, see if the LAPMT will respond to throwing a pebble or something down the road. Hearing is the sense people most rely on when vision's gone.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 10, 2012, 06:18:50 pm »

Yes the LAPMT, is cool but isn't that useful till we find out what it can do.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 11, 2012, 06:23:02 am »

Hearing is the sense people most rely on when vision's gone.
poeple who are blind OR have it hard to see and can t use glasses rely on feeling and hearing to know their suroundings.
most of al feeling.
I speak of experience.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 10:15:13 am by pikorge »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 11, 2012, 08:31:16 am »

Hearing is the sense people most rely on when vision's gone.
poeple who are blind OR have it hard to see and can t use glasses rely on feeling and hearing to know their suroundings.
most of al feeling.
I speak of expirience.
I agree. i had a blind friend who spent a good portion of his time alone. He works just fine and explain to me that he uses his hands to "see" like I use my eyes.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 11, 2012, 03:46:23 pm »

You decide to see if our blind friend is capable of tracking noises. You grab a nearby pebble and throw it down the street.
It moves, faster then you can believe, and inhales deeply. It stands there, seemingly sniffing out the location of the sound.
It then slowly turns around again. doesn't seem like it detected anything.
Suddenly, you hear footsteps and some grumbling. Slowly, a hobo comes in view, collecting cans and putting them in a rusty shopping cart.
He seems to be grumbling about how hard it is to find food.

The LAPMT sniffs again, then opens it's mouth VERY wide. It gives a scream and rushes forward. Even with the surrogate pipe as a foot it manages to get to the hobo before he manages to get away.
The creature grabs the hobo around the head, it's long claws functioning as a sort of cage, reaches over very close, and starts screaming. It is a scream that seems to fill you with dread. You can't help but feel cold at hearing it. After a rather short time, it releases the hobo, who falls to his knees.
When you come close you see his eyes are completely white and that his face in contorted into a scream. He seems to be breathing.

You've seen this sort of thing in story-books. The worst possible thing that could happen to any living creature.
Destroying the connection of the body and the soul. It leaves the body empty, but the soul in the purest agony. Death of the body would thankfully end the suffering of the soul.
Might be best if you just put this poor man out of it's misery.
What now?

Stats:
Health:unhurt.
Energy:Rested.
Jimmie status: Rustled.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:40?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie. One Banshee.
Friends:Diane Pie.
Allies: Bennie
Hostages:Sasha Kriloff.

I really hope the whole introduction of souls isn't too bad. I can ret-con it into something else if this is universally hated.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 11, 2012, 05:09:33 pm »

So our new little buddy causes souls to be put into infinite torment until the body dies? Fascinating.
But, yes, kill the poor bastard. We should only use this to bring harm upon people who are completely hostile to us. Lets infect him though, and see if the presence of a soul in a state of constant torture changes the end result of zombification.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 11, 2012, 08:35:48 pm »

I'm not sure if we want to zombify him.
I mean, he'd be mentally traumatized but too stupid to do anything about it. Mainly a hinderance. Then again, (too-lazy-to-find-the-symbold-this-early-in-the-morning)SCIENCE.

Plus that banshee is terrifying. It seems to pick up on scent, so try to communicate to it to not go after the smells of the people in the car. Introduce Sasha by name so that you tell it to revert on the order regarding her, if that ever becomes necessary. As a threat or whatever.
Plus the guy runs fast. But I still don't like the idea of him running around leaving atrociously traumatized and effectively dead people around. So we might want to just give a standing order not to do that again until further notice.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 11, 2012, 09:16:38 pm »

I think we should show Sasha what our new LAPMT can do.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 257