Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328432 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #900 on: August 04, 2012, 04:10:33 am »

Cut the crap, I'm pretty much an undead Hitler. You can't scare me. Just tell me what you want.
Somehow I like where this is going... Worrying.

Inflict medium amounts of pain on Sasha without harming her permanently - salt or acid treatment of wounds should do nicely. Do not try to get to her through other people; she does not seem like the type to be moved by that stuff.

Find out how we can use the magic AIDS guy.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: August 04, 2012, 08:03:37 am »

Though I am all for pain and dismemeberment, i came up with the solution garenteed to work, given enough time. All we have to do is wait. Just take her with us, include her in our discussions, dont take smack talk from her, and wait. she will begain to help us on her own. its living human nature. As for the elf. With the other breeders he goes. We shall also need cows and a forest, now.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: August 04, 2012, 08:09:59 am »

Though I am all for pain and dismemeberment, i came up with the solution garenteed to work, given enough time. All we have to do is wait. Just take her with us, include her in our discussions, dont take smack talk from her, and wait. she will begain to help us on her own. its living human nature. As for the elf. With the other breeders he goes. We shall also need cows and a forest, now.
Good approach, but the sooner we get the info the better - torture without permanent harm, with electricity if possible.

What are the cows for?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: August 04, 2012, 08:15:13 am »

What are the cows for?
How do you make more cheese? plus, it gives the breeders something to focus on to take some stress off their lives and help them live longer. The only thing worse than being tortured is sitting and doing nothing.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: August 04, 2012, 02:27:42 pm »

What are the cows for?
How do you make more cheese? plus, it gives the breeders something to focus on to take some stress off their lives and help them live longer. The only thing worse than being tortured is sitting and doing nothing.

Extreme point is extreme.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: August 05, 2012, 06:07:16 am »

What are the cows for?
then i sugest we let Sasha sit there and let her do nothing
Re: You are the evo ape.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: August 05, 2012, 12:01:20 pm »

You decide to give the worst fate an enemy can suffer to Sasha. To be ignored.
You lock her up in a dark closet after making sure she doesn't have anything in there she could use to escape.
After she looks at you with a look of mild boredom and irritation, you shut the door on her.
Now, to make friends with a ghost. This is a weird week.

Oi! Ghost-boy. Come here!
He instantly materializes. So he listens at least.
So can i stay around you!? can i? pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea-YES! YOU CAN,PLEASE SHUT UP!
He instantly shuts up. Thank god.

Now, we need something to do. First and foremost we need more knowledge on elves. We don't have a plan for that.

Stats:
Health:Scratched.
Energy:Tired.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Hungry.
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:unsure.(warehouse)

Horde:40?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.
Friends:Diane Pie.
Hostages:Sasha Kriloff. Elven cheese.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: August 05, 2012, 01:41:49 pm »

[

Horde:40?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.
Friends:Diane Pie.
Hostages:Sasha Kriloff. Elven cheese.
[/quote] can it be that you fergot the ghost or was it on purpose?
Re: You are the evo ape.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: August 05, 2012, 04:16:00 pm »

Ask the cheesemaker the history of his people. If he refuses to speak with us, we can zombify him and Then make him tell us. Maybe? Elves might not zombify at all. If he doesn't know his own history, then we should find a library or an internet connection to learn it. If possible, I would like to keep him around. A good cheesemaker will be valuable when we have our livestock corral with cows and people. Keeps them fed, it does.

Let us also ask the boy-ghost what he's capable of. He can haunt, move things, make walls bleed, and pass through most matter with ease. Perhaps we can use him to scare people out of their rooms and buildings and into our horde's friendly arms. He seems like he'll be quite valuable. Well, if he can be more creative in his hauntings, maybe.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: August 05, 2012, 04:40:31 pm »

Yup, strike up a friendly conversation with the cheesemaker, mentioning casually that an ordinary person would have been eaten a long time ago.

Leave Sasha to stew for about one and a half days without doing anything - no food, no water. Have the ghost check on her without her noticing.

Establish a working internet connection.
The Bay12 postcard club

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: August 06, 2012, 06:36:57 am »

Are you guys forgeting something. She had a tracking device in her lady bits. We should get moving unless we want to be found. So to:
Leave Sasha to stew for about one and a half days without doing anything - no food, no water. Have the ghost check on her without her noticing.
I say no. We feed and take care of her, we just don't talk to her or interact with her no more than giving her what she needs. we are isolating her, as a form of torture. not giving her physical pain. We are cracking her mind, not body.
and to:
Let us also ask the boy-ghost what he's capable of. He can haunt, move things, make walls bleed, and pass through most matter with ease. Perhaps we can use him to scare people out of their rooms and buildings and into our horde's friendly arms. He seems like he'll be quite valuable. Well, if he can be more creative in his hauntings, maybe.
yes. We can actually use that to our advantage with Sasha. we trapped her in a closet, right? I am wondering, can he make it feel like time is passing quickly, for her. If we can make her think she has been isolated far longer than she actually has, we can crack her sooner. And without the need of full on torture. We can even make it so she believes she has an imaginary friend of whom she can converse with. soon she will share secrets with it as it slowly turns into us. and then, when she gets out, she will be far more willing, naturally, to converse with us about things we ask. We just have to be genital with her.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: August 06, 2012, 10:38:48 am »

We just have to be genital with her.
No, that is something that we should definitely not be being about to do.
That has been Diane's job so far.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: August 06, 2012, 11:05:22 am »

Fine. Diane can be genital with her.all night long

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: August 06, 2012, 01:02:37 pm »

EDIT: I just realized the tracking device thing, I do not approve GM.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: August 06, 2012, 01:22:56 pm »

Fine. Diane can be genital with her.all night long
+1

Also, letting her go without water for 36 hours isn't exactly inflicting pain, just... large discomfort.
The Bay12 postcard club
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 257