Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327509 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #435 on: April 07, 2012, 09:24:20 am »

If we are going to name the bat I vote Darkfly. Lets go left, right hand of the blessed, left hand of the damned.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 07, 2012, 10:53:54 am »

I say Darkfly as well.

Did we got Lucy together with the other actors?

Nevertheless, priority number one is getting out of the secret base before they can mount a response, even if we don't find the horde. We can rebuild it later, but they might have protocols for containment break.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 07, 2012, 12:00:57 pm »

I say Darkfly as well.

Did we got Lucy together with the other actors?

Nevertheless, priority number one is getting out of the secret base before they can mount a response, even if we don't find the horde. We can rebuild it later, but they might have protocols for containment break.
Lucy is in another town, they didn't get her and if they did she would likely be sent to another facility. Yeah we got to get out quickly, keep running in the same formation. The bat should be in the back with the children, if his wings get shot up he can't fly.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 07, 2012, 12:32:54 pm »

We are also really hungry, so. . . . . next kill, we stop to eat. A quick stop. Maybe even take it with us on the go.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 07, 2012, 01:03:43 pm »

We are also really hungry, so. . . . . next kill, we stop to eat. A quick stop. Maybe even take it with us on the go.
Fast food, at least thats one thing humans are good for.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 07, 2012, 01:47:46 pm »

Are we not standing in a buffet pile of corpse pieces? Let's just eat those on the go as we slaughter our way out.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 07, 2012, 01:58:51 pm »

Are we not standing in a buffet pile of corpse pieces? Let's just eat those on the go as we slaughter our way out.
+1

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 07, 2012, 02:02:37 pm »

+1 first we kill them then take them with us and if we are out that basic or whtever its called we eat them up
Re: You are the evo ape.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 08, 2012, 04:59:50 am »

As you are incredibly hungry you decide to go ahead and chew on the torso of a guard.
After ripping off his security costume with the name-tag Mc-Bonald you chow down.
You order the children and brutes to go ahead and eat as well.
After chowing down for about half an hour you realize you need to get going. You take along an arm for a quick snack along the way.

You go left and come out in what seems to be a warehouse only most of the boxes seem to be shaking.
You open one up and find what seems to have been a dog.
Its head has turned 180 degrees, it has grown large talons along its spine and it seems to have been a Rottweiler before... whatever the hell happened.
It looks at you for a bit and drools a bit.You decide to go along your way and it follows you

Well, you can backtrack a bit and go to the right fork or you can stay here and open some more boxes.
Of course, it's always possible that you won't find something that likes you too much or that the security team with some more threat then the last comes along.

Stats:
Health 15/25
Energy 25/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 25/35
Durability level 2
Inventory: Arm.
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.

Horde: 16 brutes, 10 actors, one giant megabat(Please give him a name, i want to make him your pet) A mutated and dumb Rottweiler.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 08, 2012, 08:50:51 am »

one giant megabat(Please give him a name, i want to make him your pet)
on page 31 you can see i have some options but if they are not good i think of a better name

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 08, 2012, 10:00:43 am »

on page 31 you can see i have some options but if they are not good i think of a better name
We agreed on Darkfly as the name we wanted for the bat.

Also lets keep opening boxs. Have a child open the box with 3 brutes behind him or her. So that 5 teams of 3 brutes one actors box openers, 1 team of you and the bat and Rottweiler behind you (as in you open box and they will kill whatever is inside if it is aggressive), and 5 actors opening one box, 7 teams in total so 7 boxes should be opened.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 08, 2012, 10:20:00 am »

Also lets keep opening boxs. Have a child open the box with 3 brutes behind him or her. So that 5 teams of 3 brutes one actors box openers, 1 team of you and the bat and Rottweiler behind you (as in you open box and they will kill whatever is inside if it is aggressive), and 5 actors opening one box, 7 teams in total so 7 boxes should be opened.

good plan but set one zombie for look out we don t want a sneek atack on us

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 08, 2012, 05:21:24 pm »

good plan but set one zombie for look out we don t want a sneek atack on us
Good idea, have one of the actors be the lookout, they would notice things better than the brutes and inform us quicker because they are smarter.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 10, 2012, 05:17:43 am »

You decide to keep searching boxes and split up the group, setting one actor as a look-out.
You give 3 brutes per actor to start opening boxes. you keep the animals with you.
You open the closest box and find a mutated thing that seems to be nothing but a giant, pulsating tumor.
It looks up at you with what must have been it's face once and then attempts to talk.

It starts pulsating even harder and it manages to gurgle:Help.... me...
You take a step back from this monstrosity as it starts to pulsate even harder.
The warehouse is filled with a horrifying shriek as it finally, and messily, explodes.
You and the Rottweiler get hit by the pus of ... Whatever it was. Darkfly manages to fly away from the pus-explosion.

You wipe it off and notice it had started burning holes in you hospital gown.
Your regeneration probably prevents any kind of lasting damage but the Rottweiler does not seem to have that advantage.
It runs around for a while as if on fire then calms down and comes back to you.
Lacking most of it's skin. Creepy.

The rest get luckier and find some mutated rats.
Multiple have combined together and seem incapable of movement but the rest seem like they have rows of teeth like a shark.
They have shark teeth. Shark teeth are cool. They horde around the actor who finds them sort of creepy but he tolerates them.
The rest of the boxes contain mostly basic lab supplies such as tubes.

There is one box left and as you go towards it your lookout gives a yell.
Another team of security is coming your way, Thankfully just as well-armed ass the last.
The brutes already rush forward to do their bowling strategy.
The rushing wall of death approaching is enough to make most of them panic, most try to run and the few that shoot miss.

With that done you quickly open the chest and find... a box of Slugs, apparently.
But it's time to get going, you give the box of slugs to one of the actors and you rush forward to the right fork.
Self-destruct initiated. 10 minutes to selfdestruct..
FUCK. Time to skedaddle out of here.

Along the way you see a final metal door. You hear the noise of your zombies.
Self-destruct initiated. 8 minutes to selfdestruct..
Try to save 'em or leave it?

Stats:
Health 15/25
Energy 25/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 25/35
Durability level 2
Inventory: Arm.
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.

Horde: 16 brutes, 10 actors, Darkfly, A mutated and dumb Rottweiler(name also requested,but not neccecary).
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 10, 2012, 06:53:20 am »

have two brutes get them out have the rest of us book it out of here.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 257