Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327463 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #345 on: March 25, 2012, 08:23:45 am »

Once we get the map and know where and if large parts of our horde can be hidden away, we stand a mile or two away so that the full number of us cant be seen, nor will be noticed by mere woundering eyes. we move around 8:00pm so that, when we get there, most people will be tired and we will have the cover of darkness and the element of surprise. We suround it first, seperating the city from the industry section (i doubt we have enough to surround it completely) and push our way inwards, forcing any possible threats away from safety and hopefully buys us some time to figure out how to leave no survivers.

Yeah lets do thid, make sure that we and our bodyguard are in front so that we can take out threats as they manifest themselves. Once we have the district undercontrol set up our main base in the tallest building in the district, make sure to have the zombies retreat to the inner parts of the district to make sure toher people don't notice us.

Doubtlessly they will send police or some magic police squad after us so make sure to gather more brutes, pukers, and smarts together so that we can eliminate them before they kill too many zombies.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2012, 08:30:07 am »

Once we get the map and know where and if large parts of our horde can be hidden away, we stand a mile or two away so that the full number of us cant be seen, nor will be noticed by mere woundering eyes. we move around 8:00pm so that, when we get there, most people will be tired and we will have the cover of darkness and the element of surprise. We suround it first, seperating the city from the industry section (i doubt we have enough to surround it completely) and push our way inwards, forcing any possible threats away from safety and hopefully buys us some time to figure out how to leave no survivers.

Yeah lets do thid, make sure that we and our bodyguard are in front so that we can take out threats as they manifest themselves. Once we have the district undercontrol set up our main base in the tallest building in the district, make sure to have the zombies retreat to the inner parts of the district to make sure toher people don't notice us.

Doubtlessly they will send police or some magic police squad after us so make sure to gather more brutes, pukers, and smarts together so that we can eliminate them before they kill too many zombies.
Actualy. i was thinking that, straight after we take full control of the area, we 'abandon' it. Leave out the back way, leaving a few zombies behind as a distraction for when they do come in, double around with half our force, and sandwich them between us and the remaining.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 25, 2012, 08:35:08 am »

Actualy. i was thinking that, straight after we take full control of the area, we 'abandon' it. Leave out the back way, leaving a few zombies behind as a distraction for when they do come in, double around with half our force, and sandwich them between us and the remaining.
Or we could stay in the buildings and when they are in the center of a bunch of the buidlings we occupy we rush out and surrond and slaugter them  8).

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 25, 2012, 08:40:41 am »

Or we could stay in the buildings and when they are in the center of a bunch of the buidlings we occupy we rush out and surrond and slaugter them  8).
To slow. I like zomara's.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 25, 2012, 09:14:07 am »

To slow. I like zomara's.
Because mine gives us the opportunity to say "HOLY GRAP THATS A HUGE FORCE!!!!! Lets just attack the town while their back is turned and run." Also to assess their forces.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 25, 2012, 02:10:56 pm »

You march towards the industrial district with your zombies. Before you can get in though you hear an alarm go off.
Almost instantly multiple military-looking jeeps start coming out of all directions. You are completely surrounded and the jeeps seem to be carrying some big honking guns.
You order the zombies to assault while you attempt to run away. This is a battle you can't win.
Keeping the elites close you run towards the nearest warehouse while they start firing their guns on your zombies.

You manage to get inside just before hell breaks loose.
You run towards the back door until a crippling pain courses through your body.
You fall down, seeing your other zombie companions following suit.
Before blacking out you hear a gruff voice yell:
Targets knocked out.prepare the crates. The docs are gonna be happy....

When you wake up all you can see is a bright light shining down on you.
You to stand up and find out that you are too hungry to really think.
Almost as if something read your mind, a bunch of food gets shoved through a hole in the door.
You greedily chow down and now see people who look like doctors watching you.
You also notice you are wearing one of those robes they give hospital patients.

One writes something down on a clipboard while the other is looking at you with extreme interest.
Time for an escape plan. go!

Health 10/25
Energy 15/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 10/35
Durability level 2
Inventory: Empty
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.

And before people complain about how this is a cheap way to remove the entire horde don't worry.
They got hit by the same knock-out shit you got hit with.
Saying this to prevent to much people from raging.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 25, 2012, 03:47:07 pm »

Ask for a cigar, matchs and a bottle of vodka
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 25, 2012, 05:13:33 pm »

Ask for more food, survey the room. How breakable is that window? See if you can contact other zombies, through grunting loudly or something, just incase the scientists were stupid and didn't sound proof the rooms we coould have the other zombies create distractions so we can escape.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 25, 2012, 05:22:42 pm »

Hurl insults at them. Demand random, nonsensical things. If possible, speak in a word-salad. The next time they shove food into the room, grab whatever it is that they are using to push the tray. It's probably a metal rod of some sort, but it will be no less useful.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 25, 2012, 06:11:32 pm »

Hurl insults at them. Demand random, nonsensical things. If possible, speak in a word-salad. The next time they shove food into the room, grab whatever it is that they are using to push the tray. It's probably a metal rod of some sort, but it will be no less useful.
Yeah go fro the metal rod. Still demand food, we are hungry. Again survey the room, who breakable is the window, and see if it is possible to contact the other zombies, they might be close by, this assumes the humans can't understand how zombies comunicate, which i guees is unlikely but worth a try.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 25, 2012, 08:28:02 pm »

ideas post new zombies
what would pregnet women become when infected any ideas

edit: i just saw the words under my pic and this is my first post
edit2 : this is a secret bace mabye more experments to infect :P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:46:05 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 25, 2012, 08:30:07 pm »

Let's act like a completely stupid zombie. If we show intelligence, they will know something is up.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 26, 2012, 02:44:47 am »

so zombie types and names
horde nomorl people (1 in 1)
snowflakes mucerly people (1 in 2) chanc
pukers sick people (no idea)
actors chieldren (1 in 20)
to be put in ?
(name) (who from) (chance)
(name) (pregnet women) (1 in 1)
your ideas?  8)
and they alredy know we are specil we were running away with a bunch of brutes to protect us and holding a gun
this must be a massive secret bace or how would they store all the horde, brutes, actors and acit puke from pukers
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:20:54 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 26, 2012, 06:49:29 am »

To add to the list:

Bears (1 in 1)
Muscle Bears (? in ?)
Wolf (1 in 1)
currently looking up the wolf mutations.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 26, 2012, 07:17:44 am »

thanks for the help and if you have any ideas give them
i think the mutasions are
blood sweating wolf (1 in 8 )
maw (wolf) (1 in 8 )
cerbre (4 wolfs merging) (4 in 8 )
failed mutasion (wolf) (2 in 8 )

what happened to the wolfs? :'(
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 257