Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327361 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #300 on: March 18, 2012, 06:08:02 pm »

Hmmm.. . . . . first thing first, watch them as they attack the house, then, when they are done with it, drive back to the cave with the loot (I have to say the whole van. And pocket one of the pictures of the woman. I think we will see her again but in flesh.), letting them attack one more house on their own after we get a block or two away. To judge their strategic capabilities, of course. After that, regroup.
Oh I forgot abotu then raiding the house, well let them finish up and then lets go back to the cave, send some zombies out to other towns, and use the others to zombify this one. Unless there are more of those police around, which I doubt considering this si a small town and those where likely thier only elite guys, we should meet only minimal resistance in the process.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2012, 06:11:15 pm »

if we do do that, I think we should do it family style, with one phone per actor, one actor per family (3-6 zombies), and three families per town.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2012, 06:26:08 pm »

if we do do that, I think we should do it family style, with one phone per actor, one actor per family (3-6 zombies), and three families per town.
I think 3 would be good, as they have a fair chance of succeding and if we send enough out odds are one is gunna succeded in establishing a zombie outpost in another town. I feel like 3 would be enough to establish an outpost and thier primary cause of failing ot establish an outpost would be because they were discovered too early, and more people would enable them to recruit people faster but Also if they fail and never come back no one cares. So I guess we should just divide our actors by 3 and send them out to the closest human settlements. Not cities because there could be town and villages etc. also.

I feel like we only need two families per town because that doubles our odds of succeding at a limited cost of zombie power (get it :P ?) while threee families per town would take up more zombie powers, force us to infect fewer towns, and only increases our odds by 50% versus 2 families per town. Please note these odds estimets are just made up, I actually don't know to calculate odds but those preportions are fairly obvious.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:30:01 pm by Mr. Palau »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2012, 06:51:16 pm »

I don't like the idea of sending dumb zombies on public transportation. They might not be able to sit still and blend in for the entire trip, and I doubt actors nor stupid zombies can drive.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2012, 07:33:44 pm »

I don't like the idea of sending dumb zombies on public transportation. They might not be able to sit still and blend in for the entire trip, and I doubt actors nor stupid zombies can drive.

Thats what the actors are for. They keep the group in line. And, using lucy as a base judgement, 1-10 would be far to easy for them to control.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2012, 07:53:12 pm »

Them flipping their shit and murdering people on the bus isn't my only concern. Even if ordered to behave, I doubt a mindless zombie could pass as normal for long. It could drooling moaning weirdo's may attract unwanted attention.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2012, 08:03:24 pm »

Oh sorry I miss understood I thought the families owuld be of actors only, and yeaht the non-actor zombies will likely be too noticable to go on public transport or even blend in, in a crowd. Should jus use actors.

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2012, 10:09:29 am »

Just finished reading this thread and I think it is awesome. I got a few ideas while reading it though. First of all didn't we devastate the local police with our university raid? If we did we should consider taking the police station.(Guns!) I also think we should maybe base some of the heroes on people in this thread. Eg. Insane 12 year old with with rifle that falls over whenever he fires.(me)
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2012, 04:07:03 pm »

Mr Mika. That is a wonderful idea. I had trouble finding characters that fit. I will focus on the explanation you give of yourself if you wish. If not available i will base it around your avatar.
Zomara would be a sentient pony with a guns attached to sides for example.Yes,basically  battle-saddles.

Looking a bit further at the house being assaulted by the zombies you notice the "police" that were zombiefied joining the fray.
Upon the larger horde some more go to the back and and they start aggressively entering the house.
After about 10 minutes of trying to break down the door one of them gets the bright idea of bashing in a window.
Upon the new entrance being made the rest of the zombies quickly follow, leaving the front door unguarded.
5 humans(2 adults 3 teenagers) rush out of the front door very shortly after the zombies left it.
Your anklebiters rush at the chance and manage to get all except the older man who manages to get away with only a bite to the ankle.

You swear a little about the idiot who got away and hope when he turns he eats some things.
You take all the loot that you find useful and take along the picture of the mother.
You also replace your Cop 357 with the Black Fury and start driving the car.
Then you order the Actors to create groups of 20 and tell them to meet you by the cave after giving them directions.

you drive back to the cave and take along Chuckles.
When you arrive you see that the horde has grown with 2 families. The increased speed seems to help a lot with the random attacks.
You order Chuckie to drive the van back to the cave while you drive the jeep.Both of you take along as many zombies as you can.
You manage to get them all in the cars and drive back.
Once there you wait until all your actors are back.
They return with no additions to the horde.

The cave is getting VERY crowded. You need to find a better place.
Good places for that would be the mayor's office , the church or the police station. Those are the biggest houses in town.excluding apartments.
Whaddaya do?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde:??? normals, one puker. 112 anklebiters. 5 actors, one Lieutenant(i will consider them a lieutenant when they are given enough trust to do an operation on their own.)

If a bunch of question marks are there instead of a number you can not give an accurate amount of whatever the amount is about.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2012, 04:43:02 pm »

how many zombies are in the cave in total?

Regard less send one groups of three actors to the closest city (one of these actors being Lucy), and same to the second closest (without Lucy of course). Have the rest of the horde walk to the police station, zombify everyone in the way, have our stuff carried in the cars and anything that can't fit in there have the zombies carry it. Set up base in the police station. At night, begin zombifiying the areas around the police station, in a ever increasing circle around our new base. Obviosly if our circle finishes off one sid eof the town have those zombies begin zombifiying other parts of the city.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 20, 2012, 07:52:43 am »

how many zombies are in the cave in total?

Regard less send one groups of three actors to the closest city (one of these actors being Lucy), and same to the second closest (without Lucy of course). Have the rest of the horde walk to the police station, zombify everyone in the way, have our stuff carried in the cars and anything that can't fit in there have the zombies carry it. Set up base in the police station. At night, begin zombifiying the areas around the police station, in a ever increasing circle around our new base. Obviosly if our circle finishes off one sid eof the town have those zombies begin zombifiying other parts of the city.

I have a slightly different idea. Lay siege to the entire town now. We should be numerous enough to pull it off, and have already taken out most of the major threat. We still do have to spread as we do so, so the sending out the group part still stands.

Mr Mika. That is a wonderful idea. I had trouble finding characters that fit. I will focus on the explanation you give of yourself if you wish. If not available i will base it around your avatar.
Zomara would be a sentient pony with a guns attached to sides for example.Yes,basically  battle-saddles.

Heehee. My friendship isn't magic. Its bullets.

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 20, 2012, 09:17:03 am »

Just to make my character clearer. He is a crazy 12 year old who uses a sniper rifle thats waaaaay too big for him. He has extremely good aim and will target more dangerous zombies first (organised by speed then toughness). he falls over with every shot though and is terrible in melee combat. If he is forced to fight he will generally try to crack zombies heads with a vertical strike of his sniper. Being insane, he is not bothered about shooting actors and at times will start attacking thin air (Maybe as a critical fail).
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 20, 2012, 03:59:52 pm »

The next update will be a bit longer then usual and will as a result be delayed for a day.
It will be the siege of the city from a victim's perspective.
I think.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 20, 2012, 04:21:29 pm »

The next update will be a bit longer then usual and will as a result be delayed for a day.
It will be the siege of the city from a victim's perspective.
I will wait with batied (however you spell it) breath  :D. It sounds like it is going to be worth it, ironicly when I opened this thread to tread this I thought it was gunna be an update. :P

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 21, 2012, 09:50:14 am »

Recording one:
My name is John Howards on an assignment about recent cult activities that have been appearing all over this town called Omar.
I will create recordings whenever i found out about something new so that if the cult would try to kill me, The police would be alerted when they find these recordings.
Not to mention, it will help when i am writing the actual article.
I am now on my way to meet an informant who supposedly survived an violent encounter with the cult.

End recording.

Recording two:
I am standing in front of the agreed building at the moment and feeling increasingly worried for my own wellbeing.
I recently saw a homeless woman running past as if she saw the devil himself and..

*sounds of door opening*
Hey...Hey you! Are you the reporter? Get inside now, b-before they find me!
*footsteps, door closing again*
End recording.

Recording three:
I have had a long "chat with this man and he seems to be scared out of his wits.
Most of our conversation was him explaining that they aren't humans anymore after the cult got around to them.
 He even showed me a festering wound on his ankle which he said came from a slobbering, bloody child!
I am afraid that he's simply crazy and that i have wasted my time here trying to talk to a lunatic.
He fell unconscious after i told him that i don't believe him multiple times.He seemed very sick to begin with thinking about it.
He likely delirious from that wound on his ankle and i have already called an ambulan-
*Load groaning and footsteps*
Err, Sir! please sit back down. You need to just stay down and-*screaming, sounds of a battle*
End recording.

Recording four:
Oh Jesus! Oh fuck! I...I just got attacked by that crazy fucker and... and... He's dead!
I bashed his head in with a fucking lamp and now he's dead! Crazy bastard tried to fucking eat me!
I..I managed to get away without injury but i have teeth marks in me for Christs sake!
He didn't break the skin but....
Oh god... This isn't some sort of cult! It's zombies! Of course it is. Crazy blood-covered children, a man attacking me after being bitten...
I need to get out of this place. Warn the fucking world!

End recording.

Recording five:
I don't know why i still keep making these recordings.. Maybe using these things as a dairy of sorts will keep me sane.
My wild little ramble at the end of the last recording turned out to be true. It really is fucking zombies.
I was running through the alleyways and i caught a glimpse of the main street. I wish i didn't.
I saw a man being eaten alive by some of those... things and one of them was a god-damn 5 year old!

*load roar*
Oh..OH MY GOD!
End recording.

Recording six:
*He is sobbing uncontrollably* Martha.. My god Martha ,why wasn't i there... I should have been there to help you after the miscarriage but i just ran away! I ran away from my problems and now....*Sob*
I won't make it out of this place... I'm sure of it!
When i got to the border of the city i saw a fucking child commanding those zombies. Stopping survivors from getting out of the city!
A blood-covered twelve year old was commanding around some sort of skinless zombies 3 times her size!*Sobbing laugh*
She saw me and send 2 crazy people at me... I never ran so fast in my life! I was saved by the nearby gun-shop owner but...
I think we are just prolonging our death now...
... I hope that whoever found my recordings can bring them to my wife.
I'm pretty well-known so just..just search the address on the Internet or something.*sob* *sob*
I am recording this in the shop of the gun-shop owner and...and...

End recording.

Recording seven.
Alright.. Alright.
I calmed myself now and I'm right now thinking about the zombies.
The Gun-shop owner decided to make a push towards the police station. If there are any survivors then they would be there He said.
We stocked up on guns and put on some bulletproof vests.
We came past the main street again. It is completely zombie-controlled now. The quit that came when we got close was more terrifying then the usual screams.
We are getting close to the police-station and Francis, The gun-shop owner, is doing a wondrous job keeping us alive.
Hey Francis! I see the police station up ahead, you were right! i see survivors!

End recording.

Recording eight.
Coming here was a mistake....
We are well-defended in here, yes but now we can't get out.
The horde is in front of the police station and the police helicopter is gone.
As i was part of barricade repair i got to take a close look at some of the zombies. Better said, The mutants...
First off, We have the Brutes, Those skinless things,. They are VERY, very strong. We had too shoot it before i could break the barricade.
It took so many bullets we started thinking it was immortal. Our pistols didn't seem to be doing anything.
It only died when Francis went to the evidence locker and fired off the damn things head with a big-ass sniper rifle.
Second is the Retchers. These things look exactly same like any other zombie except a bit more haggard.
We didn't know what they did until one of them puked on Johnny. He screamed for 2 minutes while his skin was dissolving away.
He got up 5 minutes after he stopped thrashing. I took the initiative here and i shot him in the head.
Now his brains are all over the wall. After seeing that i puked in a trashcan. I-

*BOOOOOOM*
End recording.

Recording nine.
I....I don't know how much longer i will remain alive.
One of those things used a grenade. I don't even know how it would get a grenade but it did.
During the retreat upstairs.. i got bit. The fucker was missing half his fucking face and half his fucking teeth and he bit me!*sobbing laugh*
I showed him though. Heheh... I took his fucking head off with a machete.
I can hide the wound with my sleeve. I think I'm immune or something.
I'm not sick. I know I'm not. I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING TURN.*uncontrollable crying*

End recording.

You are finally done listening to the recordings of the zombie before you who handily took care of the rest of the survivors.
He's covered in blood and drooling at you like a cute retarded puppy.
You decide to give him a cookie for a job well done and give him the hand of who you presume must be Francis, Guessing from the sniper rifle he had.
He and this group of survivors were the last remaining humans in this city.
Now to decide where to set up your base.

Level up!
Perks:
Increased luck: On a roll under 10 you will get a +1 bonus to it.
Sharpened teeth: The parasite now automatically gives zombies sharper teeth, Helping them get through armor.
Third appendage: You have grown a mouth attached to a tentacle in your chest.
Increased intelligence: The zombie horde can learn even faster then before.
Increased speed: makes all zombies(including you) faster then they were before.
Pick one perk

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde: Impossible to know. One luitenant.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 02:10:54 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 257