Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327340 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #270 on: March 11, 2012, 06:09:14 pm »

Well, SWAT is an acronym for Special Weapons And Tactics, but a mini-gun without a mount would be about as accurate as birdshot at 500 meters. This, however, is a game. With zombies. Now on to my actual suggestion.

Since these "police" aren't in the mood for negotiation, I doubt that they would feel too bad about burning down the school (in fact, they're probably just waiting for the utilities company to shut off the gas to avoid an explosion). We need to move our children out of the building and into a safe place. Could we get a detailed layout of the school and its surroundings?

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 11, 2012, 06:32:55 pm »

Well, SWAT is an acronym for Special Weapons And Tactics, but a mini-gun without a mount would be about as accurate as birdshot at 500 meters. This, however, is a game. With zombies. Now on to my actual suggestion.

Since these "police" aren't in the mood for negotiation, I doubt that they would feel too bad about burning down the school (in fact, they're probably just waiting for the utilities company to shut off the gas to avoid an explosion). We need to move our children out of the building and into a safe place. Could we get a detailed layout of the school and its surroundings?

they have the school surrounded, I don't think we could sneak through them either. Layout of school and surronding area would help though. We will have to kill the police, or let Lucy die.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 06:59:30 pm by Mr. Palau »
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 11, 2012, 07:25:18 pm »

Launch an attack on the front to draw the police away from the other entrances. Once a door is left mostly unprotected, storm out with the children and flank them with ankle biters!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2012, 03:46:50 pm »

It's a suburban area with lots of houses surrounding the school.  There is a pretty big playground in front of the gate.
 The "SWAT" is really only surrounding the gate as it is only one way out of the school.
The school is surrounded by a wall. There are spikes on top of the walls to prevent the Pedofile-organisation ( This town is weird as fuck) from getting in.
The reason this town has not called the national guard by now is because they refuse to come anymore.
"Post traumatic stress disorder shouldn't come from a single mission" they say. Pussies.
So the buildings are being used as cover for your zeds at the moment.

I am also considering putting in magic when we start expanding to other towns. So you get sorcerers and dwarves and stuff.
This is only an idea though and if not preferred just state your displeasure and i will stop that plan.
I will be going for a Fallout: Equestria sort of magic-technology approach. Some can do magic and put that into items using a material i have not figured out yet.
Many magical creatures will also appear like unicorns and fawns.
This town has a hate for magical creatures because the mayor was raped be centaurs once. Which will be the reason you have not met any magic up until now.
If yes is said to magic though don't be surprised when i start shoving in REALLY weird shit.
Realism or magic. Your call.

Also i have no idea how to put pictures in my responses.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 13, 2012, 04:26:05 pm »

I say we could deal with some magic like dwarves, centuars but a old guy spamming fireballs at everything.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 13, 2012, 05:13:05 pm »

Okay now that I know the lay of the land what we should do is position our zombies around the house nearest right or left side of the school, whichever we are closer to, facing the gate. To be more precise just ot either the left or right side of the gate, again whichever side we are closer to. Then have Mike go around to the opposite side, and launch the attack from there. Once Mike has been spotted have the other zombies rush out and flank the cops from behind, while Lucy takes the Zombies inside the school and rushes out to help us kill the cops.

Oh and about the magic that really doesn't fit in a zombie world, in my opinion. Most zombie universes take place on the real world and that is definitly part of thier appeal. It also raises questions like "If this world has magic and dwarves and stuff then why is this just a typical 21st century town?" Why are there no dwarves in the town, why do the humans let centuers live etc.

Maybe it's just me but I feel including dwarves and magic, in a istuation such as this, would just ruin my suspension of disbelief.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2012, 05:15:14 pm »

I would like only the weirder shit. Centaurs and other junk is only okay. I don't think a we should have access to any type of magic. At all. Except for the creatures maybe.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 14, 2012, 11:31:57 am »

Alright so the magic idea will be changed to just magical creatures like unicorns and the like. No wizards. But what about the magical items though?

About my weird shit i would add though i will give some more info
Most of my personal weird creatures are animals twisted into something. That is my personal preference of creating original things.
my idea for an elephant mutation was that its legs split into eight legs so they look like spiders and have their head forcibly exploded out of their body while remaining attached to their spine and so it could use its own head as a fucking flail!
So yes spiderphants using their heads as flails. my god my imagination is fucked up.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 14, 2012, 12:58:57 pm »

Well then, you're in the right place.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 14, 2012, 02:31:49 pm »

Well then, you're in the right place.

Agreed
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2012, 01:46:16 pm »

Oh right.
Bay12forums. Where committing mass mermaid baby-cide is not only funny  but is also lucrative.
My god i love this place.
But for that matter what should i make the magic thing?
Do it or not?
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2012, 08:36:05 pm »

I'm all for the occasional magical critter, but keep items to an absolute minimum. We're zombies, so the use of items is inhibited at best. We, the leader, and a few smart-zombie lieutenants are the only ones who can use them. They should be suitably rare to reflect this.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2012, 08:54:05 pm »

I'm all for the occasional magical critter, but keep items to an absolute minimum. We're zombies, so the use of items is inhibited at best. We, the leader, and a few smart-zombie lieutenants are the only ones who can use them. They should be suitably rare to reflect this.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 16, 2012, 03:59:35 pm »

Alright then.
Magic creatures and a VERY VERY rare occasional magic item.

You give Lucy the orders to charge when they are distracted through the phone. You order the zombies to attack.
Mike goes in first and gets the screaming guy and 2 other soldiers near him while the rest charges.
What follows is carnage. The soldiers, while surprised, manage to regroup to the best of their ability as a large group is taken down and zombiefied.
Only 8 of them are left but their group covers all sides and hold their ground against your zombies causing you to suffer 10 losses.
The children have started rushing out of the school but are too late to catch a target.
You are dealing with a group of 8 guys with some nasty weapons.
Might want to do something different here then charge.
I think.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2012, 04:04:03 pm »

Have the zombies pull back and move away from the guys. as silently as we can, have ourselves pull out our pistol and sneak through some nearby bushes. then have the zombies recharge while you shoot at them.
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 257