Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327329 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #240 on: March 08, 2012, 09:06:34 pm »

Since it appears that we're going to the zoo anyway, and there has been some concern over the in-game National Government sweeping in and slaughtering us all, I have two words for you just two words:

Zombie Eagles.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 08, 2012, 09:18:19 pm »

well next update I think we are just going to finish the school and "dad" will arrive to pick us up. Zombie eagles would help to spread an infection.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 08, 2012, 09:23:49 pm »

We should keep the zombie animals quiet after we get em. If they figure out we can infect other animals it could be a problem.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 08, 2012, 09:28:54 pm »

We should keep the zombie animals quiet after we get em. If they figure out we can infect other animals it could be a problem.

for a second I thought "they" meant the zombie animals  :P. Naw I think the zombie animals would freak them out, and increase panic, which would make us easier to attack them.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 08, 2012, 09:58:25 pm »

well next update I think we are just going to finish the school and "dad" will arrive to pick us up. Zombie eagles would help to spread an infection.

Would zombie bird poop spread the infection? Cos that could really help. Would probably be a game-breaker.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2012, 10:03:07 pm »

Lots of birds regurgate food for their young. We could easily get some vomiting bird zombies. That said finish up at school before we get too far ahead of ourselves.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2012, 10:36:48 pm »

Would zombie bird poop spread the infection? Cos that could really help. Would probably be a game-breaker.
don't think zombies poop, so noneexistant things don't spread infection.

[/quote]
Lots of birds regurgate food for their young. We could easily get some vomiting bird zombies. That said finish up at school before we get too far ahead of ourselves.

yeah that would serve the same function as bird poop, and with large enough populations of large enough birds would allow use to practicly carpet bomb small areas with bird vomit.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 08, 2012, 10:48:43 pm »

Considering that medic from the beginning knew what was up, and the fact that it been a few days, I'm pretty sure its about time for the government to start doing something.

I also doubt they would keep this a secret, or if that would even be possible.  Unless this is in the middle of africa or some shit, a LOT of people have died in areas with security cameras.  Its impossible that this is a secret at this point.

edit: I.E. for instance the columbine shooting where like twenty people were killed, everyone knew they died, and everyone knew how.  A whole fucking school has just been wiped out.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:50:24 pm by QuakeIV »
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 09, 2012, 01:20:41 am »

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of having our zombie eagles (zombeagles?) swoop down and claw out the eyes of any serious threat. They're small and fast enough that they can't be shot down easily, and have incredible vision complimented by killing instinct and sharp talons.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 09, 2012, 08:26:18 am »

Ok. With all that considered, we break secrecy after the zoo. We become wild fire. We shall infect like cancer. We shall be as hard to stop as the common cold. We shall be as deadly as death itself.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 09, 2012, 09:36:12 am »

yeah QuakeIV is right, we have likely already been discovered. In that light cutting communications would do nothing, so lets go to the zoo.

After the assualt on the zoo, should we lead a group to infect a city ourselves or find a safe place to hide out and direct operations from?

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 10, 2012, 11:01:20 am »

update?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 10, 2012, 01:31:54 pm »

Woosh back to the old perspective.

As you drive away from Lucy you wonder how they will deal with the incoming firemen. You figure that she will be resourceful enough to deal with it.
After dropping off the kids nearby the cave and saying the directions for one of the new actors.
You get Chuck to go along so you can get more small children into your van and his car. You return to the school.
A bunch of people are starting to look at the school through their windows, getting suspicious of the screams, blood,rumors about the undead....
OK they are probably too terrified to go outside and try anything.

You briefly consider going and chomping them but decide that somebody probably called what's left of the police. With the problems they have been suffering you expect riot guys. You quickly go to the school and find some firemen with axes forced through through their hands.
So Lucy found a way to create a new kind of zombie. Terrifying.

You manage to load up more children with a lot of squishing.There are only around 40 children left.
You drive along to the forest, give directions and go back to the school.
To your horror you discover SWAT is surrounding the building. One tall looking man is on top of the car and is shouting into a megaphone.
We know you are in there you terrorist piece of Satans anus. He bellows.
Give the children back or we will take this school by force!.
Sweet balls of god! They seem to think there is some terrorist thing going on. Are they just utterly retarded?
Still. The school is surrounded by something worse then just normal cops. The guns some of these guys have do not look legal.

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Again, Sorry about the rather late update. It's harder to write once you get going somehow.
Or maybe i just get skull-fucked by spiders during my sleep and i start losing brainpower through that.
I have no idea why i wrote that but i will leave it in so you can all enjoy the mental image.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:34:50 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 10, 2012, 02:15:13 pm »

hmmm, I feel like we would lose too many zombies saving lucy, so maybe we should just retreat back to the cave and regroup?

I take it lucy won't be able to survive with so little zombies left, but I wonder what kind of zombies she has left. If they are especially strong, smart, or actor zombies it might just be worth saving her for the cost of a a horde of normal zombies. If we destroy the police here though we won't have to deal with them later, but we could lose many zombies, or lose the engagment and have to retreat with great losses and the police still alive. Lucy would take some of the police with her though... at the very least. It's a small town so the police probabley aren't that large, but they appear strangley well equiped. Perhaps we should go back to the cave, load the best zombies into the bus and the car, and go kill the police. Then we could lose the best zombies... hmm. If we take the normal zombies in the car they will be able to kill less police but are disposable compared to the speciel zombies.

We should go back to the cave, take normal zombies in the car and bus to the school, with the rest of the horde following behind incase the normal zombies aren't enough. (just typed out my thought process, so we could weigh the diffrent options. Bolded is my decision.)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 10, 2012, 02:59:11 pm »

I'd say its about time to throw subtly to the window.

Lucy: Bunker down the remaining zombies in rooms without windows. Police often standoff for multiple days before they are willing to Zerg Rush a hostile building.

Patient 0: While the police are distracted at school do the following...

1: Buy some bus tickets and send some older actors to other towns/cities with orders to build up numbers quietly
2: Load up the van with musclers and attack the zoo.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 257