Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327337 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2012, 04:36:14 pm »

once again weirdsound has a great plan, can't think of any additions.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2012, 05:02:11 pm »

Burn baby burn. So should we head to the zoo immediately or should we head home first?

We should head to the zoo at night when nobody is around. Lets focus on infecting the dangerous animals without having to deal with large panicking crowds. I think a zoo would be a decent base of operations as well.

Most big cats are nocturnal. We might lose a few good doods.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 08, 2012, 05:02:46 pm »

Burn baby burn. So should we head to the zoo immediately or should we head home first?

We should head to the zoo at night when nobody is around. Lets focus on infecting the dangerous animals without having to deal with large panicking crowds. I think a zoo would be a decent base of operations as well.

after we pull a mass infection on the town, maybe.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 08, 2012, 05:40:17 pm »

After we get some big Tankish animals, I'd say we are ready to launch our final assault on the town.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 08, 2012, 05:58:12 pm »

After we get some big Tankish animals, I'd say we are ready to launch our final assault on the town.
perfect. Think of a plan of attack that will work on a medium size town. in the mean time, let me pull together the list of things that must be done for this turn.

1. burn several classrooms
2. lay wait for ambush
3. attack. full force.
4. Take some vehicle (at least 1 firetruck).
5. meet 'Daddy" on the outskirts of the zoo.

!! Change back to main character!!

1. Hide and idle until 11:00-midnight while forces arrange themselves this way in ranks at most 10 ranks. lined per type: [Strong/Large zombies], [Spitter/range attack zombies], [Smart zombies and speedy zombies], and normal zombies. A couple actors should left at the cave as a backup in case something goes horribly wrong.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:02:42 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2012, 06:00:48 pm »

A couple actors should left at the cave as a backup in case something goes horribly wrong.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2012, 06:14:23 pm »

we should really cut the comunications before invading the zoo, this attack on the school was likely already fairly high profile, we can't afford to attract too much attention to ourselves before we are ready, or else the army will come in and steam roll us. And as was mentioned the power plant so non-self powered cell phone won't work. (thought of flaw in the plan for disabeling the town's communications, likely one person in the town has a generator that will be capable of powering his phone and if it is a satelite phone he will be able to call to people outside of town, but who will believe one guy? well if contact with the town is lost they will wonder what happened, so we should call with a satelite phone and explain to people outside the city that the telephone lines are just down because of some natural diseaster or accident. Then they will just think that the guy is crazy, unless someone tries to come into the town and notices the population is missing, but we will have a horde by that point so it's less of a worry.). note the part in paranthesises is only relevent in the scenerio were we cut the town's communications, which I am argueing should be our next course of action.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:21:17 pm by Mr. Palau »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2012, 06:25:07 pm »

Agree /\

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 08, 2012, 06:56:26 pm »

Oh because of the above post search the teachers to see if they have satelite phones, or if there is an emergency phone that can operate without signel towers in the school, make sure to save it.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 08, 2012, 07:53:40 pm »

We need gorilla and chimp zombies. Maybe baboons as well. All of them are stronger than humans, and the chimps/baboons are more agile. Plus zombie horses. For speed strikes.

So raid the zoo before we hit the town hard.

Also to OP: Is there any chance of splitting certain Smart Ones (When we get more) as characters for different people to control?

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 08, 2012, 08:06:14 pm »

We need gorilla and chimp zombies. Maybe baboons as well. All of them are stronger than humans, and the chimps/baboons are more agile. Plus zombie horses. For speed strikes.

So raid the zoo before we hit the town hard.

Also to OP: Is there any chance of splitting certain Smart Ones (When we get more) as characters for different people to control?

I want one. And yeah I think that would be neat, controlling a character I mean. I'm really excited for the big cats, monitor lizards, crocodiles, elephants, and rhinos!

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 08, 2012, 08:09:41 pm »

Yeah but even gorrilas and chimps and baboons won't be able to protect us from humans with weapons. Seriously if the army, likely other parts fo the government first though,  thinks something fishy is going on here they will at the veryleast send a team to explore the city and see whats wrong, and after they don't return, or return with the news the city is infested with zombies, we will face humans with weapons, who are a lot more dangourous than normal meatbag humans. Sure, our zombies can take a lot of bullets before going down, but not many tank shells or rockets or bombs etc. With communications down we can then raid the zoo, then hit the town.

(to Gotdamnmiracle, who ninja'd me) Yeah they would be awsome but they would die very, very fast if the humans got the word out and the government put up a resistance.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 08, 2012, 08:17:26 pm »

Yeah but even gorrilas and chimps and baboons won't be able to protect us from humans with weapons.

I guess.   :'(

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 08, 2012, 08:25:06 pm »

Once we sweep the city we fan out. Once we spread to two or three population centers, we will be beyond containment. The army can put down most of the infected population so long as we get a few guys out of town first. Hell, I'm all for sending the infected hero and an Actor on a car trip to the next settlement before shit gets real.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 08, 2012, 08:44:04 pm »

Once we sweep the city we fan out. Once we spread to two or three population centers, we will be beyond containment. The army can put down most of the infected population so long as we get a few guys out of town first. Hell, I'm all for sending the infected hero and an Actor on a car trip to the next settlement before shit gets real.

yeah that is another option. To make an analogy we could act like a cancer, developing first in one place, then metasizing (which for cancer means hiting the blood stream and going all thoroughout your body, but for use means spreading to many other cities were we will be much harder to eradicate than if we had been in one, just like a cancer after it has metasized.). Infect all the humans in town and build an elite core of super strong and smart zombies, under the leadership of the elite zombies send out the normal zombies to infect other towns, while we find somewhere safe to hide and direct their efforts. However what cancerns me about this the government might take intrest before we can spread out to other towns, and nip us in the bud. We might need more time, which we can buy by destroying the towns communications links and following the rest of the plan detailed earlier.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 257