Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327312 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #210 on: March 06, 2012, 09:03:15 pm »

Speaking of delaying help, did we do something to their phone lines (or similar communication network)? If not, then they'll probably call in reinforcements, but only if we make it indisputable that there is zombie activity in the area.
Anyway, I am Against bum-rushing. We can still be stealthy, we just have to wipe away the blood and accuse the bully-girl of lying about us biting her. With any luck, she'll turn before she gets to an authority figure anyway.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 06, 2012, 09:05:21 pm »

Yeah! Let's accuse her of fighting. They drag us to the principal. We turn him. Work our way down. Hit each class. Stealth baby.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 06, 2012, 09:07:00 pm »

Speaking of delaying help, did we do something to their phone lines (or similar communication network)? If not, then they'll probably call in reinforcements, but only if we make it indisputable that there is zombie activity in the area.
Anyway, I am Against bum-rushing. We can still be stealthy, we just have to wipe away the blood and accuse the bully-girl of lying about us biting her. With any luck, she'll turn before she gets to an authority figure anyway.

Made a suggestions about it earlier. We should drop the networks sooner or later. After the Zoo maybe. Then we do a full on assault beginning with the police station, that way they have no militia, unless there is a military base nearby in which case we should hit that first.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 07, 2012, 07:50:13 am »

Lets mix it all up. Wash off as much blood as possible. Call 'Daddy' and ask him to come with 5 or more normals. Pull the fire alarm and mix in with the crowd, have dad call you when he gets there, while you are with the crowd. Start biting. It should cause massive panic to see a child viciously attacking people, of whom in turn starts doing the same. Dad can herd them back towards the school while you clear out people from the center out. In this case, we should let survivors run and tell their story. It will be nearly impossible to contain them all.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 07, 2012, 06:22:59 pm »

Well so much for stealth. Pull the fire alarm and ambush evacuating lines of students as they move orderly through the halls. Call dad and tell him to bring backup.
This. Have dad wait outside as we take advantage of the chaos to infect as many as possible.
When people start running out of the school have dad take them down, by which I mean infect of course.

Skulls for the skull throne!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:26:18 pm by Mr. Palau »
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 07, 2012, 11:16:12 pm »

Bumping because this was awsome and I don't want it to go unnoticed.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 07, 2012, 11:18:59 pm »

I'm fine with the fire alarm plan. Gogogogo!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2012, 12:58:11 am »

Skulls for the skull throne!

We totally need a skull throne.

I'm fine with the fire alarm plan. Gogogogo!

Gogogogogogogogogogogo!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2012, 04:51:36 am »

Deciding to just go with the flow you call "dad" and tell him to go get some normals. He says that he'll be there in about 10 minutes.
In order to blend in with the other kids you clean yourself and your new companions. This only takes a few minutes.
You look around  for a fire alarm and get lucky. There is one right next to the bathroom!
as you pull it you notice the child you bit on the head stumbling around at the end of the hall. She never even made it to a teacher.
As the alarms go off and the teachers walk out of their classes. You follow them to the playground where the children  are horded together. Perfect.
You try to get to the middle with your little group which proves to be easy as most people give the girls you are with a wide berth.
Once in the middle you order the group to attack. The attack goes perfectly as your little bastards spread through the ranks.
Before anything has a chance to really run they are eaten by the tide of flesh and teeth.
This entire thing took no longer then a quarter of an hour and your "dad" has arrived.
Upon seeing the horde you created he smiles at you giving you what can only be described as the best feeling ever.
He loads up as many of the children as he can and drives off leading you to stay herer with the still rather sizeable horde for the firemen that will certainly come.
He also takes the skull along of one of the eaten beyond repair corpses. For the skull throne he says. Weird.

Satisfaction bonus to your stats!
Stats
Health 5/5
Energy 40/40
Infectivity:6 percent.
Toughness 1
Hunger: 50/40

For those wondering how the feeling was like it basicly the same feeling the doctor has here.
http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/21p99/
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2012, 10:37:36 am »

Should we start an actual fire? The firemen might not come in if they don't see smoke.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2012, 11:03:56 am »

Firemen have to come anytime a school smoke alarm goes off at a public place like a school. That said, an actual fire will cover our tracks a bit, and give the government an excuse to cover the episode up if they figure things out and don't want to panic the public.

Return to the school and start having the horde loot the joint. Art supplies, sporting supplies, anything that could be used as a decent bludgeon, and anything that can start a fire should be gathered in the cafeteria for later extraction or use.

Have a couple actors (Assuming you got at least a few more actors here) lead the firemen inside, and ambush them from several classrooms at once. Tell dad to bring the smart/muscle hero zombie on his next trip to pick up kids, so that he can drive off with the fire truck.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 08, 2012, 11:13:41 am »

Firemen have to come anytime a school smoke alarm goes off at a public place like a school. That said, an actual fire will cover our tracks a bit, and give the government an excuse to cover the episode up if they figure things out and don't want to panic the public.

Return to the school and start having the horde loot the joint. Art supplies, sporting supplies, anything that could be used as a decent bludgeon, and anything that can start a fire should be gathered in the cafeteria for later extraction or use.

Have a couple actors (Assuming you got at least a few more actors here) lead the firemen inside, and ambush them from several classrooms at once. Tell dad to bring the smart/muscle hero zombie on his next trip to pick up kids, so that he can drive off with the fire truck.

Oh yes. Oh god yes.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 08, 2012, 12:06:18 pm »

For the record you have eight actors and 112 ankle-biters. It's mainly to remind me and so i don't have to do all those rolls again.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 08, 2012, 01:53:41 pm »

Burn baby burn. So should we head to the zoo immediately or should we head home first?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2012, 04:32:15 pm »

Burn baby burn. So should we head to the zoo immediately or should we head home first?

We should head to the zoo at night when nobody is around. Lets focus on infecting the dangerous animals without having to deal with large panicking crowds. I think a zoo would be a decent base of operations as well.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 257