Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327317 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #195 on: February 29, 2012, 08:05:30 am »

GO to where a playground might be (I am guessing near the center or back of the school) and go play with the kids there, if they are there. If they aren't, wander to the bathrooms and hide there.

[I would recommend against going to any classes because you might go to one where you are not known. We wont be able to say exactly what our (old) teachers name was and, depending on how the staff views the teacher or if we are at the right school in the first place, will raise alarms.]

+1 but when we get enough kiddies we might as well rush classes. It's not like we won't raise alarms.

Starting with the portables, if there are any. If we start with the classrooms, the ones next to them will be alerted by nature. Also we should hit multiple spots at once.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 29, 2012, 08:07:38 am »

yep. So recess, portables, classrooms. All of these should be blitzkreig style except when we are infecting anklebiters at recess..
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 29, 2012, 08:28:58 am »

yep. So recess, portables, classrooms. All of these should be blitzkreig style except when we are infecting anklebiters at recess..

Yep. I am currently working out for a plan for the recess part. I was thinking of having her try to play tag, agree to being 'it', and gently scratching the other players. Us having 'too much fun' and whatnot. Or we could get into a fight, causing a teacher (or adult) to pull us apart, in which we could "accidently" scratch them when they grab at us. The latter gives us at least two to start with. And, if the teacher comes out as a smart one, I have a perfect plan.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 29, 2012, 08:40:20 am »

Start in the bathroom. We can wait in a stall and pick our first couple fights in a private 1x1 environment. Wait until recess to strike, so that teachers are less likely to notice missing students. Once we have 6-7ish new friends in the girls room start charging the portables. Once the portables are clear call dad and tell him to unleash the Anklebiters for the assault on the school building. If more actors are gained during our exploits split up into multiple actor lead groups to assualt more classrooms at once.

Lucy should be the popular bitch, relentlessly teasing the poor mindless children, gossiping with the female actors, and doing that elementary school flirting/harassment thing to the male actors. Don't forget to steal some art supplies. Creepy zombie arts and crafts made partially from human gore FTW!

If 'daddy' can find a concealed location within sight of the school he should take the musclemen there and wait to head off the police when they come.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2012, 04:57:36 pm »

i'm sorry about the late update. I was away for 2 days. It will be updated tomorrow.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2012, 08:55:13 am »

You manage to get in without problems as nobody is exactly standing guard. You go to the bathroom and wait for some children to come in. You get lucky and get a small group of little ladies, most likely here to talk smack about people then to actually use the bathroom.They seem to be a head taller then you.
 They stop their conversation when they notice you.
Hey twerp! Get out of here before we smack you! The leader screams at you. Six-graders, Wonderful.
What do you do?

Stats:
Health 5/5
Energy 30/30
Infectivity:3 percent.
Toughness 0.5
Hunger: 40/40
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2012, 09:34:59 am »

Umm, kick there leader in the nuts and run.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2012, 11:24:56 am »

Umm girls don't have nuts.

Lock the door, stay in your stall and talk shit back at them. They should be vulnerable to biting as they try and slide under to get at you.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 03, 2012, 02:12:36 pm »

Sorry didn't read that part the big letters distracted me and go with Weirdsound's plan its better then mine.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 03, 2012, 02:21:21 pm »

act like you are going to hide in the stall. lock the door. if they really want you out, they will try to go under. just add teeth.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 03, 2012, 02:22:02 pm »

Lock the door, stay in your stall and talk shit back at them. They should be vulnerable to biting as they try and slide under to get at you.
This is a good plan, but are you referring to the stall door or the bathroom door?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 03, 2012, 02:30:02 pm »

The stall door. Most school restrooms can't be locked without a key. Its also worth noting that bum-rushing them might be effective as well. We have seen tents and RVs containing adults cleared out by single child actors. What chance do the 6th graders have?

Alternately We can come out, take the beating, and go back to waiting. A single child or a pair would be a safer target if we are paranoid.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 06, 2012, 02:04:59 pm »

You say the worst profanity you can think, flip them off and then proceed to run into a stall and lock the door.
They insult you from the other side of the door for a while and then attempt to crawl through the underside.
The first one get through surprisingly quick but you bite her on the head causing some heavy bleeding due to the fact that it's a head wound..
When she notices the blood she screams and rushes out of the stall crying. The other 2, Presumably waiting for you to try and run, Are looking at their fleeing and crying companion with surprise then notice you. They see the blood around your mouth, Scream, and are quickly knocked down and chomped upon by you in the throats.
They turn extremely quickly and one seems to be an actor. You smile, dropping some blood on the floor, and then remember the screaming infected bleeding girl.
Well Shit. There goes stealth.

Stats
Health 5/5
Energy 30/30
Infectivity:3 percent.
Toughness 0.5
Hunger: 40/40

Group:
1 Actor,1 ankle-biter

The way I'm going to determine whether or not you get an actor is if you roll a natural 20 or not.
I think.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 06, 2012, 03:55:50 pm »

Well so much for stealth. Pull the fire alarm and ambush evacuating lines of students as they move orderly through the halls. Call dad and tell him to bring backup.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 06, 2012, 08:45:08 pm »

Well this is not good, we should bum rush a class room and watch out for cops no matter the school theres usually one cop in a school in case of a shooting, we also we should go after the office as soon as possiable to delay any help.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 257