Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327294 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2012, 08:46:26 am »

agreed, but, might i reccomend putting all our weapons into two cars, and having the brutes push them, and hsving all the normals carry the bodies back by hand. it will be much faster than trying to take everything at once.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2012, 09:00:42 am »

agreed, but, might i reccomend putting all our weapons into two cars, and having the brutes push them, and hsving all the normals carry the bodies back by hand. it will be much faster than trying to take everything at once.

If we can't fit it all then sure.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2012, 03:10:13 pm »

Upon being resurrected Chuck almost instantly had the muscle mutation. But not enough to break his skin, He then goes into the workshop and grabs a lot of poles, duct-tape, Sharp things, Heavy things, More duct-tape,pieces of metal, Wood, nails and even more duct-tape. He then throws the stuff into one of the police cars and sits down in the driver's seat and turns the engine on. He then awaits until you are finished. You and your horde meanwhile gather all the weapons you can find, including the paddle-saw. Multiple zombies interpreted "get weapons" as grab anything. This annoys you somewhat after the dirt-ball number 65. You still have a lot of room left over though and you order the horde to feast on the corpses and to put the leftovers in the cars you and Chuck are driving. You order your 2 remaining Brutes to push one other car with them to the cave. Your large horde goes to the cave and there you are left to your own devices. Now what?

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I have decided to remove the parasite stats as it did nothing at all. If a bullet would hit the parasite your brain will be splattered over the floor anyway so it does not matter at all.

Horde stats
Size ??? normals,1 actor,11 ankle-biters,2 Brutes, one bear, 4 mutants.
Intelligence: So stupid it's a miracle it remembers to keep it's heart pumping.

Also about Chuck. He's a Brute/Smart One combo. Not as strong as a brute and not as smart as a Smart One. He is smart enough to do some things he did in life. That means car-driving, creating weapons and he knows how to use a gun.  And yes my zombies need the heart to keep working. So the parasites can get their nom nomz.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 27, 2012, 03:14:45 pm »

Can you give us our groups inventory now? I imagine we have lots of guns (and dirt).

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2012, 03:23:43 pm »

Also, can we do a roll to see if we have between original (Crit bad roll) - 1000 zombies (Crit Good roll)
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2012, 04:37:11 pm »

Listen to the radio and see if school has been canceled due to recent zombie based events. If not, load the camper full of Ankle Biters and unleash them on an elementary school during recess.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 27, 2012, 04:38:01 pm »

Listen to the radio and see if school has been canceled due to recent zombie based events. If not, load the camper full of Ankle Biters and unleash them on an elementary school during recess.
Woah woah woah!  >:( We promised the kids a day at the zoo.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 27, 2012, 04:43:44 pm »

But the more kids we got, the more fun the field trip to the zoo will be!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 27, 2012, 04:45:11 pm »

But the more kids we got, the more fun the field trip to the zoo will be!

Hmm you may be right... I am abstaining for this one but I want more votes to decide zoo or pick up more kids.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 27, 2012, 07:33:57 pm »

He is right.  ;) We must be family friendly.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 27, 2012, 07:56:23 pm »

D'oh. Alright. I can't say no to the kids.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2012, 07:59:11 pm »

In fact, let's see how the world in general is reacting. I mean, this is... pretty big. I imagine some people must have reported something along the lines of "Undead!".

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 27, 2012, 08:06:20 pm »

In fact, let's see how the world in general is reacting. I mean, this is... pretty big. I imagine some people must have reported something along the lines of "Undead!".

Dude. We attacked a university.
Universities hold anywhere between 200-10,000+ people a day. That's ranging from small, non-busy to the complete opposite. We just attacked one on the outstrips of town that was not really appreciated by the public, so I would say at most 2000 people went missing in less than a 24 hours. People will notice. There will be investigation. They will see missing bodies they cant explain. And that not mentioning the police report that was made.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 27, 2012, 08:22:05 pm »

Oh, we did that? Sorry, I didn't see it. How about we try covering our trail? Try writing a journal that implicates a terrorist animal rights group then conviently abandoning it somewhere with high foot traffic.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 27, 2012, 08:25:52 pm »

Oh, we did that? Sorry, I didn't see it. How about we try covering our trail? Try writing a journal that implicates a terrorist animal rights group then conviently abandoning it somewhere with high foot traffic.

We would have to solo writing that with a really small (no more than five man/animal/zombie) group for protection.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 257