Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327230 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2012, 07:40:16 pm »

Regeneration, I say.
Anyway, we are leaving some pretty obvious tracks. It is doubtful that we can keep this hidden for long. If possible, we should find the nearest big city and send some minions there.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2012, 11:13:11 am »

As i said there is a specific way to create smarties. The basic zombies will start out dumb as a brick and can become as smart as a well-trained hound in a few hours. They become civilian-ish later on. But it's of the sheep variety.following smarties mindlessly.

Also you are kind of forgetting the fact that the police is coming.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2012, 11:56:54 am »

Can we do a check to see if there are any abandoned buildings nearby?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2012, 12:35:43 pm »

You choose regeneration! This will cause your wounds to heal at 5 times the normal human rate! You feel a sudden headache though but it passes quickly.

You take a quick look around if there are any abandoned buildings around. Unfortunately,you find no buildings anywhere. Groaning in annoyance you also hear sirens coming.
The sound of somebody's ribs being broken and screaming probably caused them to send an entire squad. The police quickly surround the building and are about o storm the place. You have just enough time to order some basic commands.

I have no idea how basic operating procedure works with the police so please forgive all the inaccuracies.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:46:29 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2012, 01:12:14 pm »

I'm assuming Snowflake is tougher since he's almost literally all muscle. As such, he should take up an ambush position near the door. Since most police forces (as far as I know) wait to see if the assailants can be reasoned with instead of zerg rushing the door, we have a small amount of time to work with.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2012, 03:00:48 pm »

Infect the officer. After than, I got nothing.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2012, 07:03:59 am »

If we are at the top, bulldoze our way down the steps using snowflake. The biggest down side is a stray bullet to his head. We also need to brainstorm on how to utilize the 21 we have when this is done and over, if we escape. And we need a place to go and regroup.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2012, 07:20:14 am »

This might be a horrid plan, but, we should wait until they try to come inside, bum rush our way out, and, with each floor we pass, the horde come out to attack. It proves to gain and serve as a distraction from us.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2012, 11:08:11 am »

You decide to wait upstairs and put Snowflake at the top of the stairs. After a while the officers decide to go in. They slowly move up and when at the top Snowflake roars and bum-rushes them.The officer looks horrified about the lack of skin and gets bowled over. At the bottom of the stairway having taken along 4 officers hes start brutally murdering them. He takes a bullet to the gut and doesn't even seem fazed. The Officers outside heard the screaming though and are going in with more manpower.
The dead cops meanwhile start resurrecting. 2 of them are too broken by Snowflake to resurrect.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:46:41 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2012, 11:40:15 am »

I am going to guess that we are smart and strong enough to use a dead guard as a shield?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2012, 02:18:09 pm »

you are good enough to use a fucking gun. You can pick em up and use em as shields but don't expect a lot of accuracy then. You never had any gun experience at all.so don't expect accuracy to begin with.
I think.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2012, 06:52:53 pm »

Pick up a gun and shoot at the officers while Snowflake Charges them. After the officers all die, have you and snowflake run towards a nearby alley and hide behind the large garbage cans.
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2012, 08:08:33 pm »

If we were to get a lucky shot to an officer's head, would we be able to bite his corpse to resurrect it? By this I mean can we infect corpses so long as they are mostly intact?

I we do start shooting at the cops, we should only fire where Snowflake is not. We don't want to accidentally kill one of our own.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2012, 07:49:09 am »

You order snowflake to charge at the cops while you pick up a gun and some extra ammo.his lack of skin and the fact that he is rushing at them covered in blood gives the cops a reason to shoot on sight. Snowflake gets shot a few dozen times and then bashes a cop into a car. You shoot a two times and hit 2 cops. one in the head with a lucky shot and the second in the leg. Snowflake meanwhile has about enough lead in him to make a statue of puppy out of it. On the other hand there are about 5 cop-shaped dents in the cars. Your zombie horde of 20 meanwhile just waits inside twiddling their thumbs.

Guys, Snowflake can take a few bullets but he's not invincible. And you are ignoring the 20 zombies you had.

Health 16/16
Energy 16/25
Infectivity 20%
Hunger 24/25
Durability level 1,5
Weapon: COP 357, clip 2/4, Ammo 10

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:56:29 pm by Kitten Snot »
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2012, 08:07:53 am »

I was not expecting to fire bullets at them, but I guess it came out alright.
also, 22. We just got two more. at least I thought we got two more.

YAt the bottom of the stairway having taken along 4 officers hes start brutally murdering them. He takes a bullet to the gut and doesn't even seem fazed. The Officers outside heard the screaming though and are going in with more manpower.
The dead cops meanwhile start resurrecting. 2 of them are too broken by Snowflake to resurrect.

I think we should split the horde up and send them to the 3 nearest towns. 5 per town. they are to find a spot like an abandoned building. stay there during the day, and attack under the cover of darkness. Two attack to infect, bringing the infected back to the hiding spot, 3 for food, bringing the food back for the horde.

what is left comes to us, that includes snowflake and the vomit guy. That's as far of a plan that I have.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 257