Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 321029 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2012, 02:29:10 pm »

Welp.you had 2 critical failures.

Yah. . . . . . that discredits me. Wild fire time?
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
get out of there. NOW!
and snowflake needs out. Get him to follow us, and try to be as stealthy as a shambling freak dripping blood can be.

hide in an alley or something, and should another person come down, hide, and then do a sneak attack on them, trying to infect them, and, should we be hungry enough, eat a bit of them.
You mean move through a hobo-population, attacking anything that is asleep, and eating anything that doesn't turn?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

lurtze1

• Bay Watcher
  • Worshipper of the god of total chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2012, 02:36:36 pm »

That souns like a great idea, no really. it does

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2012, 03:06:22 pm »

You have my vote for this action.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2012, 03:40:23 pm »

Figuring you need to get out of here you go to the fire escape and well... Escape. You order Snowflake to follow you.
Once down onto an ally you see Drunk Mike.The friendly hobo you always give some money to.
You proceed to bite him in the Throat, silently killing him and not giving him a chance to scream. He gets up after a few seconds and follows you in to the ally.
It looks quiet and there's nothing here.

Right.

Snowflake follows your commands a bit better now. He seems to be getting hungry though. Better find some more flesh before he starts eating himself.

Drunk Mike seems to be a little more sickly then Snowflake.

Stats

Health 10/10
Energy 18/20
Infectivity 11%
Hunger 8/20
Durability lever 1
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:34:03 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2012, 03:57:13 pm »

look in the street while telling the followers to stay hidden
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2012, 04:20:25 pm »

I would say keep in the back allies. The next thing you manage to catch is shared amongst you all. You getting your fill first, of course.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2012, 08:46:06 pm »

I just said that.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2012, 01:35:12 am »

You keep sneaking around in the back allies. You fortunately find a hobo. A drunk aggressive hobo that does not like the looks of you. He throws his bottle of vodka at you.      It hits you! Your zombie companions become enraged by the hurting of their master! Snowflake rushes at the hobo and grabs him by the arm. Drunk Mike proceeds to vomit blood over him. The hobo dies screaming in agony. Snowflake waits for you and Mike to catch up before chowing down on him. You eat him to the bone. He is chomped on too much to become a zombie.
You are all well fed now! Your companions will follow your commands a bit more accurately now. You also gain a plus 2 to attack rolls.

You also notice a Polar bear shuffling by with great order. You ignore it because.... Well ,Its a bear that could rip your arms off. And it's proberbly a hallucination from the drunk hobo's blood.

Yep,Mike can vomit on things to make them die. If something is very sick it becomes a Regurgitater(Other names are possible)upon zombiefication. The vomit burns and has a high infection chance. He's also the only zombie that can vomit on command.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:46:08 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2012, 01:50:27 am »

Have mike walk into the street and puke onto the road a few times, acting as a sick man. Then Have snowflake shamble over to a nearby garbage can, the big ones, and wait for someone to walk by. You on the other hand will grab one of the Dead hobos bones and pick it up.
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2012, 01:53:31 am »

Have mike walk into the street and puke onto the road a few times, acting as a sick man. Then Have snowflake shamble over to a nearby garbage can, the big ones, and wait for someone to walk by. You on the other hand will grab one of the Dead hobos bones and pick it up.
I dont think its wise to use that trick again so soon. We are dealing with people, most of which can see patterns and love to spread patters that they have found. Lets try out hand at getting two more followers and see if we can specialize one.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2012, 07:23:40 am »

Please specify how you are going to create more zombies. Stay in the back allies or something else.
The hobo supply ain't infinite ya know
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2012, 08:37:05 am »

Have Mike attack a crowd of people during the day with his vomit attack, while you and snowflake attack apartments and houses far from your origonal position. I say meet back up in the old spot in. . . . four days?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2012, 02:25:11 pm »

You give the order to mike to go vomit on and infect as many people as possible while you and snowflake go ransack apartments. Mike looks up a bit and shambles off to a crowded area. You and Snowflake wait for nightfall before going up the fire escape ladders and killing as many people as possible. You manage to find a sleeping couple. You and snowflake bite their throats. Unfortunately it seems they have a dog. He starts growling and barking at you waking up most of the neighbors. Most just assume it's just that stupid dog barking at shadows and go back to sleep. The homeowner though comes through the door.
You manage to lunge at him and bite out his throat. After this you notice snowflake seems to be having a seizure. He falls to the ground gurgling. Then his muscles seem to grow to the point that they burst out of his skin. With a sicking rip not unlike the sound of paper he loses his skin. Well it's impossible for him to be subtle now. but he seems to be much stronger. You attack the rest of the floor. No incidents apart from the last one calling the police before snowflake punches him in the ribs,Shattering 8 of them. He chokes to death thanks to collapsed and pierced lungs.

You have a respectable horde of 21 people now.

You leveled up!

Mutations available:
Regeneration
Vomit attack.(Trade hp for vomiting)
Minor claws.

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:46:18 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2012, 03:04:29 pm »

Have the other Zombies go out and bite as many people as possible while you and snowflake go out and attack another apartment. Also upgrade for regeneration, that way we cant die easily.
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2012, 03:22:53 pm »

Wild fire time. We should move out in secrecy. I would say spread to three surrounding towns in groups of five, with one group of six staying here. This means we need to up the intelligence of three of the zombies. ((Will you allow that, by the way?)) I also say, as Coolness does, to up regen.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 257