Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 327464 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #390 on: March 31, 2012, 03:30:54 pm »

How about you ditch the baby completely and the pregnant woman acts like a kangaroo, storing things in her "pouch". That way we would be able to handle inventory on the field. Kind of a silly idea, but hell if it isn't creative.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 31, 2012, 03:41:58 pm »

Or it just turn into a natural mini vomit zombie factory.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 31, 2012, 05:27:14 pm »

I just had the strangest idea of using pregent human women like the darkspawn mothers from Dragon Age, that would be weird and OP though.

Is the other guy still behind the mirrior and is there anyone else with him? Ask the children if there was anyone in the hall quietly, if the man hears rush him.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 31, 2012, 05:40:53 pm »

I just had the strangest idea of using pregent human women like the darkspawn mothers from Dragon Age, that would be weird and OP though.

Is the other guy still behind the mirrior and is there anyone else with him? Ask the children if there was anyone in the hall quietly, if the man hears rush him.

Just point out the fact that he kept them around. That they have no more than the scratch it took to take away your loneliness. That they are trying to take them away from you. That they should just let him live with his children. And the fact that all you did was make yourself a family, like any other living creature would have.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 31, 2012, 06:39:19 pm »

Just point out the fact that he kept them around. That they have no more than the scratch it took to take away your loneliness. That they are trying to take them away from you. That they should just let him live with his children. And the fact that all you did was make yourself a family, like any other living creature would have.
:'( such a touching story, I actully felt kinda sad.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 31, 2012, 10:33:14 pm »

and they will eat your face if given the change or change you into one of them  8) there actors after all
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 01, 2012, 06:58:42 am »

and they will eat your face if given the change or change you into one of them  8) there actors after all

::) At least you used spell check.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 01, 2012, 07:55:30 am »

no I am getting one tomorrow  :)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 01, 2012, 09:13:54 am »

no I am getting one tomorrow  :)
Just use open office, open source office clone, has good spell check.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 01, 2012, 01:33:02 pm »

You find me disgusting?*laughs*

You meatsacks have created me dumbass. Besides i only do what every other species does: breed.
And anyway, you want to know why i like this children so much? Have you ever tried talking to someone with a fucking parasite in your head? Its not something that makes you very charismatic you know? THese children are the only intelligent things i've been talking too,well...since i was created. For example at the very moment i am thinking how juicy sausages made from your brains and your entrails would taste. THats not actually helpful having these thoughts all the day. But i digress. So this Mercer is the Head Honcho around here? Can i talk to him?

Idea for pregnant women: physically unchanged, scratches, bites and wounds heal after they change. Mentally they have more or less the highly pregnant women program implemented: they search for uninfected humans asking for help, telling that the child is being birthed any moment now. However when actually someone is there who helps her, she turns into tpredator mode: she explodes and a bunch of the same parasite we were infected with infect surrounding people...

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 01, 2012, 01:54:15 pm »

*woooosh* change perspective. Your little talk is successfully distracting a a lot of people.(Zombie philosophy Is distracting and interesting)
Now, You're snowflake! yaaaay! You are still dumb as bricks but you can make your own choices due to being separated to things that order you to do stuff.

You are in a big, biiiig chamber with small steel door. Looks puny.
You attempt to smash it with your fist. You get rewarded for that with what was left of your skin gone.
You roar in frustration and now notice you are not alone in this stupid room.
They put you together with the not-so-puny other friends.

Maybe you can use that thing that master says sometimes. Tea-work? Sea-world? err, USE OTHER FISTS TO MAKE BIGGER HOLES.
You laugh in smug satisfaction at that you remember this and get a response from a vent.
Something is laughing back at you! You roar at whatever is back in the vents and they repeat your roar but a little bit quieter but they repeat it.
Bah,Stoopid. Need to get other non-puny friends to help smash door.

They are unconscious for now but some are stirring already.
Time to use that ...That... Pink thing in the nice-cracking place.

Stats:
Health 90/90
Energy 60/60
Infectivity 10%
Durability level 5
Hunger 70/100(Your limited intelligence makes it so you can go for a long time without food.)

Horde: 15 Brutes.

Yay,you get to play as a mentally retarded skinless person.
You can't make as complex things like with the main character and the actors and you really only have the basic instincts to smash things with big meaty fist.
This should be fun!

The main character meanwhile is saying what Ghazkull is suggesting.
And i think i will make the pregnant Woman have a fuckton of parasites in their snatch. so she kills people by squatting down on them and forcing out squirming live maggot from her vagina into the targets mouth.
... Bay12 what have you done to me. Whatever it is, KEEP DOING IT!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 10:57:17 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 01, 2012, 02:22:38 pm »

And i think i will make the pregnant Woman have a fuckton of parasites in her snatch in their snatch. so she kills people by scuatting down on them and foring out scuirming live maggot from her vagina into their mouth.
... Bay12 what have you done to me. Whatever it is, KEEP DOING IT!

This almost cries for a sig...but i think every psychologist would have an mental orgasm thinking of the many people he could treat on these forums

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 01, 2012, 03:25:42 pm »

. . . . . . . non compex though huh? . . . . . . . I am out.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 01, 2012, 08:20:11 pm »

Teamwork PAUNCH!

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 01, 2012, 09:02:31 pm »

Teamwork PAUNCH!
+1
. . . . . . . non compex though huh? . . . . . . . I am out.
Is temporary, team work just good, just don't think well, so we need talk badly.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 257