Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 320670 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3165 on: September 07, 2013, 09:47:14 am »

I forget, can we zombify dead things? If so, can we zombify Doug?

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: September 07, 2013, 10:34:46 am »

I forget, can we zombify dead things? If so, can we zombify Doug?
I think Diane messed up his head, not sure if hes still in good enough condition to zombify, can't hurt to try.

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: September 07, 2013, 11:21:38 am »

Don't forget to grab the knife!
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: September 08, 2013, 12:53:08 pm »

Dont zombify Doug. He should be turned into food. cured meat for emergency situations.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: September 09, 2013, 01:57:46 pm »

Diane takes her knife back, spitting on Doug's corpse first, and you just take an arm off of Doug to nibble on. He's oddly dry. His head is too messed up to expect a zombie to come from it.
TW knows the way back, and everything is dead when you finally see the lobby again. Walls covered in blood, the occasional zombie wandering about, limbs splattered, a ghost girl flickering at the end of the hallway...
Yeah, basic ruined hospital.
Acquiring meds wasn't hard, some painkillers are always welcome. You take a dose to deal with the momentary aching, and keep three others around for emergencies. You also took one dose of adrenaline, in case TW's heart decides to stop.

You head back inside the facility after you got enough stuff for your liking. The front door is mysteriously barred, and the presence of the ghost girl probably means there's some sort of survivor in the worst possible place.
He won't survive for long, probably.
You wander around the empty facility for a long amount of time. You finally find the security room after what must have been an hour of searching. You nab your armor, your over-sized revolver, your submachinegun and your boots. Your helmet is missing, though.
You are about to leave the security room as a large plate slides up out of the floor and blocks off your exit. A piece of wall turns around and shows another screen with the elderly administrator. She looks positively pissed now.

I do believe you have caused enough of a fracas, now. I regret doing this to your companion, but I want you alive.
She starts pressing a few buttons on a keyboard while Diane is attempting to carve through the metal plate.
Too late! Another piece of wall comes down, and some sort of lighting hits TW. She screams in agony as the electricity courses through her body.
You attempt to pull her off, but get zapped away by another device. TW is then forced to raise her hands and-
You have lost consciousness.

When you awake again, you see Diane and TW are still knocked out, but something odd is happening. TW's cat ears seem to be spreading some sort of fur throughout her body. Her face turns to that of a cat in nothing but a few seconds.
Soon, she starts shrinking. Gradually, at first, but quickly she has shrunk to the size of a large house-cat. The rest of her appearance, has followed suit. Her feet and hands turned into paws, and her legs twist themselves into hind-legs.
TW has turned into a fucking cat. Now you are scared. really, really scared. Looking over to Diane, it looks like she's undergoing the same process, having already gained a dog's tail.
You damn near piss yourself when you feel intensely itchy and see fur growing. When the transformation reahes your head, however, you mercifully pass out again.
You won't have to feel your entire skeleton being reshaped.

You wake up when a soft paw hits your face. Well, your nose, it feels like. If your nose was a 7 cm away from from your eyes.
You attempt to get back up, but discover that going to bipedalism to quadrupedalism is not easy. You figure out your sense of balance soon enough, fortunately, and see what you assume to be TW in front of you.
A large white house-cat with magenta-colored eyes. Diane is still asleep, but looks like a larger then average beagle. Floppy eyes, and reaches about 50 cm from the floor.
Taking a look at yourself, you discover you are a dog as well. Or... Wait.
You're a wolf, instead. With a large gaping wound at the chest area. It doesn't hurt, though, despite making it possible to see ribs.

The screen comes out of the wall again, and the admin laughs upon registering what she sees.
Excellent work, Theresa! I figured you'd find a way to keep them useful even when "neutralised". Very clever. Stay where you are, pets. I'm sending men to come over right now! She snickers to herself, and then the screen goes black.
So, now we need to deal with being a fucking animal. You growl in annoyance.
Look, we can fix this. TW suddenly meows out.
We can talk?
It's more of a mental link allowing us to hear what we need from each-other's sounds, but yes. We can commune.
Right, how are we going to fix this?
She used my magic to turn us into this, and is using some sort of generator of magical energy to keep us that way. If we can find and destroy the generator, we should slowly turn back, or I could accelerate the process.
s' my ball....
Diane turns in her sleep, laying on her back and looking notably silly. You wake her up with a loud bark and explain everything she asks.

She takes her knife in her mouth, and continues cutting open the steel plate. Your minigun simply cannot be carried in your current state.

So, what now?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This should prove interesting to write, at the very least I can amuse myself with the displeasure of the readers.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: September 09, 2013, 02:07:06 pm »

Sweet titty-fucking mercy that was both unexpected and unusual.

>Examine walls and floor for any indication of a break.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: September 09, 2013, 02:20:17 pm »

I agree with everything he said.

Although, whos bright idea was it to kill doug?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: September 09, 2013, 03:57:47 pm »

>Examine walls and floor for any indication of a break.
+1
Although, whos bright idea was it to kill doug?
Well we tried talking to him, that didn't work and Diane shot him cause she got sick of his nonsense, suggest talking to her about killing possible sources of info later once we are no longer furry.

Try to get Snowflakes or our other zombies attention, might get some help opening the wall. (I'm assuming they are outside and hopefully wont try to eat TW in her new form)

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: September 10, 2013, 06:49:33 pm »

Wait, how did the worm respond to the change? I think it might not be a worm anymore.
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

splehpnala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: September 10, 2013, 08:08:56 pm »

Can we still infect things?...

Alternatively, we can pray to Putribilibus Carnifex.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:19:16 pm by splehpnala »
procrastination is the opposite of concrastination, so you know.
we are all just sentient jelly piloting a bone-mech

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3175 on: September 11, 2013, 07:30:02 am »

Wait, how did the worm respond to the change? I think it might not be a worm anymore.
What, now we have a tiny cat in our brain controlling our actions?

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: September 11, 2013, 09:31:09 am »

Don't give a shit about the worm. The worm is us. We don't want to die. We want control, we still got control, everything is fine. Don't make it worse by bringing it up to writer's attention.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: September 11, 2013, 02:26:09 pm »

Ah, fritz.
You're too clever for your own good.

Checking along the walls for a break proves to be pointless. There's a break in every tile, allowing a whole lot of possibilities with screens and secret passageways.
Attempting to pry it open is simply not possible without the ability to acquire leverage using elbows. Diane, however, has managed to open up the door using her knife. It was slow, as she had to use her mouth.
TW climbs on top of your head and lies down, creating an adorable little cat hat. You go outside, and see Snowflake standing there, looking confused. Admittedly, due to him lacking a face, it's hard to tell.
He ignores you, though. Looks like animals will survive your little apocalypse.

He then takes a closer look at you, pulling your tail to bring you closer. He shoves you aside to look at the kitty. A good, deep long look in her eyes and...
TW? What?
Mew mew miauw.
'Aight. one mew for yes, two mew for no. Him master?
Mew
Her pretty lady?
...Mew?
I follow master.
Woof.

This is going to get tiring. How are you going to get to the generator, and how will you deal with threats?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: September 11, 2013, 02:29:33 pm »

Did Diane just get burned?
I think she got burned.

Anyway, don't we have some sort of weak psychic link with the zombies? That was definitely a mutation choice a while back.
Okay we didn't take it so this is going to be tricky.
If a single bite is enough to put someone under our command, would a constant physical connection allow up to control them directly? Might be worth a try.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:37:25 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: September 11, 2013, 03:24:36 pm »

Heh. Well, lets just lead the way. Snowflake can guess whats going on, right?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 257