Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 320683 times)

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3150 on: September 04, 2013, 12:21:57 pm »

Excuse me, but what exactly is stopping us from unloading a fuckton of awesome on this shithead? Spin up the guns and ded him hard.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: September 04, 2013, 12:36:28 pm »

Nothing, but we arent total assholes. Wait until we take out the company for that.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: September 04, 2013, 12:58:13 pm »

Ask him to exposit on the difference between the "good" elements of the company and the ones that are "gathering as much money as possible".
Then ask him who he's writing for. I want to know more.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: September 04, 2013, 02:32:16 pm »

Yeah, I want to hear what he has to say.  I think we need to ask Diane to chill out for a sec while we play good cop.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3154 on: September 04, 2013, 02:36:53 pm »

Tell him "You want to protect the good elements of this company? Fine. Since you seem to know so much, give us names and locations of the evil ones in the company and most importantly the name and location of the one that created us." or something similar to that. Not that I trust him of course, I'm not having him turn us turn into Sasha's hitman. Or have us walk into an ambush. But any info is good info. And more acceptable targets for us and our propaganda.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: September 04, 2013, 05:38:04 pm »

Excuse me, but what exactly is stopping us from unloading a fuckton of awesome on this shithead? Spin up the guns and ded him hard.
Nothing, but we arent total assholes. Wait until we take out the company for that.
Agreed, Also figure we should save ammo if possible, not that I fancy a close range fight whilst he has the knife, at least have Diane do the shooting. Also if we are asking questions maybe we should ask him what he knows about it (the knife) or if there are other things like it here. (seeing as it was taken from here it makes sense that other items like it would be as well, I think)

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: September 06, 2013, 01:16:16 am »

We don't want to be carved up with that knife, we want it back, and we could use some help.  Spit down the barrel(s) of our gun and open fire.  Try not to chew him up too badly with the bullets.

If this works, we might want to take up chewing tobacco, or anything else that makes one salivate a lot.  Beware the zombie with the lemons.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: September 06, 2013, 01:47:24 am »

We don't want to be carved up with that knife, we want it back, and we could use some help.  Spit down the barrel(s) of our gun and open fire.  Try not to chew him up too badly with the bullets.

If this works, we might want to take up chewing tobacco, or anything else that makes one salivate a lot.  Beware the zombie with the lemons.
That is the worst idea I have heard.
You need to have already spit down the barrel before the confrontation. It takes too long to do mid-conversation, and Doug is neither slow nor stupid.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: September 06, 2013, 01:57:36 am »

Even before a confrontation it's probably hard to work up enough spit to infect a whole belt of ammunition.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: September 07, 2013, 06:53:49 am »

You want to protect the good elements of this company? Fine. Since you seem to know so much, give us names and locations of the evil ones in the company and most importantly the name and location of the one that created us.
Are you honestly convinced that my sources are interested in your perception of evil? If you mean the ones who intend to gain profit rather then give help, then I can't help you.
Who are you writing for?
Myself. My sources keep telling me things, and I can't afford to forget anything. I write things in blood if it is needed that others read it. But by now, I'm done.
Shoot me if you wish, or don't. I'll be fine either way.

You've just about had it. one more question and he's to run away to the end of the hall before his internal organs do.
Whom are you sources?
I wish I knew. But come on then! You've already taunted death, and I'm sick of the eternal dance with the man! shoot me.
You take aim, but decide against it for better judgement. You need more info on him.
DO IT. Or is this another "act of mercy" your kind use to make themselves feel "good"? GOOD AND BAD IS NOTHING MORE THEN SOME PUTRID IDEA CREATED WHEN THE FIRST CAVEMAN PREFERRED A WIFE TO A CORPSE AND WANTED AN EXCUSE FOR IT! NOW SHOOT ME DAMMIT. COME ON!
Fuck this guy.
Diane shoots him. The first shot hits his stomach. Doug falls to the floor.

I... they are not finished. I...
Doug sticks a finger in his wound and starts writing again. Diane comes closer, and fires a second time. It hits his arm. He continues writing.
Diane is now standing right in front of him. He finishes his writing.
My final message, to you, and to my source.
Diane unloads the rest of her magazine in his head. then takes a look at the final writings.
Thank you
How unneccecarily ambiguous. I don't think the source and writer are as great as they think they are.
Still, I don't like this at all. It's creepy.
The same way a creaking door is creepy. All in your head. Let's just get out o here and find TW.

That won't be needed.
The door opens, and there stands TW. She looks awful. Squinted eyes, pale and looking extremely annoyed.
Told you to leave the bottle alone.
Irrelevant, Anyways, what happened here? It's deserted or otherwise slaughered. Seriously, it's like they got run over by a combine harvester. At any rate, the zombies are eating the hospital patients upstairs. I got Snowflake with me here.
Master? You fine? Says a deep, gutteral voice.
Oh yeah, he started talking. I guess that's interesting to note.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: September 07, 2013, 07:03:09 am »

Find some medicene.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: September 07, 2013, 07:11:30 am »

Raiding the place for drugs sounds good to me.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3162 on: September 07, 2013, 07:32:09 am »

Recover equipment. And any info around here. Especially things that would be useful for propaganda.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: September 07, 2013, 07:38:49 am »

Oh yeah, that stuff.
SECURITY OFFICE GOGOGO.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: September 07, 2013, 09:12:34 am »

Oh yeah, that stuff.
SECURITY OFFICE GOGOGO.
+1
But can we, if we aren't too full or busy, eat something (Doug?) first to heal up bit?
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 257