Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 320700 times)

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3060 on: August 22, 2013, 06:16:46 pm »

Horde Spongie or speech
Those are the only two choices.
Ummmm.. well they're technically the best two options.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: August 22, 2013, 11:31:02 pm »

Speech for the horde, it will help us with propaganda and with coordination.
Hyper-active Metabolism for us, it should help us stay "alive" and it will be useful when a big fight provides more meat than we need for hunger purposes.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #3062 on: August 23, 2013, 05:11:22 am »

Hyper-active Metabolism for us, it should help us stay "alive" and it will be useful when a big fight provides more meat than we need for hunger purposes.

+1
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: August 23, 2013, 08:38:50 am »

+1
+1

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3064 on: August 23, 2013, 09:20:13 am »

Would weird ass biological stuff be usable with arrows? How about guns? Armor? Does it stay permanently? The ability to upgrade equipment would be fun, since we could also use it to upgrade the equipment of our allies and horde.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: August 23, 2013, 12:40:57 pm »

+1
+1
+1
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: August 23, 2013, 01:17:46 pm »

Alright. So, its been a really long time, but, I have been fired from work. i can now put time back into this. I need a really long catch up. Last i really remember, TW was forced to betray us and got really depressed. someone care to try and update me from that point on. Sadly the forum format does not allow for quick navigation and Identification.

p.s. I am glad to be back.

P.s.s. Glad to see you haven't quit Kitten Snot.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:20:59 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #3067 on: August 23, 2013, 03:20:34 pm »

Also, try to find information about nearbiest water sources. (Rivers, Lakes, Seas, whatever has fish)
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: August 23, 2013, 03:22:53 pm »

+1
+1
+Uno

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #3069 on: August 23, 2013, 03:56:10 pm »

Alright. So, its been a really long time, but, I have been fired from work. i can now put time back into this. I need a really long catch up. Last i really remember, TW was forced to betray us and got really depressed. someone care to try and update me from that point on. Sadly the forum format does not allow for quick navigation and Identification.

Well right now we just raided A radio station, and now we are putting A video, now were gonna do A stronghold attack, by pretending we are hurt, and then go to A ambulance to one of the corps labs.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: August 23, 2013, 03:56:26 pm »

glad to see you're back
Re: You are the evo ape.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: August 23, 2013, 08:46:30 pm »

+1
+1
+Uno
Still deciding whether this is good or not. I am doing a proper catch up, and, it seems as though it is, but i am more partial to Weird-ass biological stuff and Spunginess, only because we can turn the WABS into long distance infections, which can save us time, but is not good to the story, where as Spunginess can be good for bothy the story and for strategy. Think of all the hidden possibilities and ambushes.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: August 24, 2013, 05:31:03 am »

Hyper-active metabolism and speech it is. No visible changes, though you did get an increase in appetite on the way to the hospital.
Come to think of it, you are heading right into the heart of the company that wishes to destroy you alongside your ally. At least you have your gu-
You forgot those when leaving your vest. If it was possible to fear for your life you'd be doing it right now, so you just fear for Diane and your plans instead. But whatever, you'll improvise.
When you arrive, you are pushed into the emergencies ward. You are immediately pushed in a surgery room while Diane goes to a different ward. Presumably to flush her stomach of whatever they think must have caused her go berserk.
On the operation table they put on a gas mask. Before you can protest they keep you down and the drugs take effect soon enough.

When you wake up, you are in a small padded cell with a blinking light on the opposite side of the reinforced door. A quick kick against it proves your fears that you won't be getting through it with just your physical strength.
This doesn't look good. you give the door a good looking over, trying to find weak spots. However, there are voices from the other side of the door. It's a bit hard to hear
So y... telling me that we have a s..... in this facility?
yeah, extermination orders....
Damn it. They moved away from the door.
What now?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For story purposes, I can switch perspective from Zero to any ally you'd like, or you can try to figure out how to get out of the room yourself. Switching perspective will allow you to save Zero using another.
Also, welcome back Zomara. I'd give you a quick rundown, except I wouldn't really be capable due to the fact that I don't know shit about my story. Writing by the seat of my pants has that effect.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 07:41:30 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: August 24, 2013, 06:05:26 am »

FUCK.
Check the walls. See if there is something other than concrete behind them.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: August 24, 2013, 06:29:25 am »

FUCK.
Check the walls. See if there is something other than concrete behind them.
Do that thing.

Then if there really aren't any escape tunnels, take down the lightbulb and shout in pain/frustration. When someone comes in to check, round the corner of the door quickly out of the darkness and take them down. Depending on the amount of guards outside the door it might be beneficial to activate rage, but that's pretty situational.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 257