Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329281 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2340 on: June 01, 2013, 09:54:11 am »

That's why I think taking over a city with a large amount of sea trade is a good idea. No one expects zombies coming by sea. Partially because zombies don't normally swim or have the intelligence to operate a boat, but that doesn't stop us from thinking using complicated machinery to transport zombies on land.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: June 01, 2013, 09:58:41 am »

That's why I think taking over a city with a large amount of sea trade is a good idea. No one expects zombies coming by sea. Partially because zombies don't normally swim or have the intelligence to operate a boat, but that doesn't stop us from thinking using complicated machinery to transport zombies on land.
Did you read WWZ? We don't even need boats.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: June 01, 2013, 10:02:58 am »

Well, except maybe for the people who still need to breath. Which brings up a question that I don't think has been answered. Do we need to breath?

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: June 01, 2013, 11:56:46 am »

If we're going to try walking the seabed we need to do small scale tests first to determine
If our zombies drown
Whether they sink, swim, or just splash about awkwardly.
And how aquatic predators and scavengers respond to them.

Also yes, try holding our breath until we either pass out or are sure we don't need to breathe.

Also, are we even near an ocean anyway?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: June 01, 2013, 11:59:21 am »

This is why I made my suggestion. WE MUST DO ALL THE AQUATICS BASED SCIENCE!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2345 on: June 01, 2013, 01:09:22 pm »

Infect whales.
Put zombies in whales +
___ =
Whale submarines
Raid ships +
___ =
Zombie pirate
Infect other sea creatures +
___
Master of the sea

Then we can raid human towns for food.
Or claim the sea as the country of the undead and give sanctuary to the magic users, create underwater/island city,, declare our revolution over and make peace with the humans, live peacefully with humans and charge them tolls to fish. We use the money from the tolls to buy extra food and whatever else we want.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: June 01, 2013, 01:26:04 pm »

We need to hit the gym when we can.  We know we've just gained a lot of muscle bulk, but we have no idea what our actual strength is like now.  Get the weights and find out.  Do for Snowflake too while we're at it.  And, since we can regenerate, maybe see if we're able to - unlike a normal human - deliberately push our muscles all the way to their maximum force capacity, to the point where they begin to damage themselves.

We might get lucky and find some gym rats to turn into new brutes, too.
Good idea, do it. Pick up some chicks, and get laid. Our fluids transfer the disease, so it should work.

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: June 01, 2013, 02:12:11 pm »

We need to hit the gym when we can.  We know we've just gained a lot of muscle bulk, but we have no idea what our actual strength is like now.  Get the weights and find out.  Do for Snowflake too while we're at it.  And, since we can regenerate, maybe see if we're able to - unlike a normal human - deliberately push our muscles all the way to their maximum force capacity, to the point where they begin to damage themselves.

We might get lucky and find some gym rats to turn into new brutes, too.
Good idea, do it. Pick up some chicks, and get laid. Our fluids transfer the disease, so it should work.

Are we back to the zombie brothel idea again?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: June 01, 2013, 02:15:39 pm »

That idea may be against forum rules. But just enough that no one is getting banned for it. I LIKE IT!

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: June 01, 2013, 03:40:36 pm »

50,000 zombies isn't going to fit in 3 trucks. There's just no way thats going to happen. And I seriously doubt zombies can drive.
there'll be more than 3. If this place has 50,000 people it's going to have a decent amount of transport infrastructure.
Sure. I'll bet there are hundreds of trucks, but that doesn't help us if we only have three drivers (and that's assuming Theresa knows how to drive, which, given her upbringing, she probably doesn't). However, if zombies can drive, then that solves our transportation problems just fine!

I like the idea of using a train, if zombies can't drive. It might take us a while to set up, but a train could probably be put together that's long enough for a good-sized chunk of the horde. Maybe 5,000 or so. We could secure the train station at the other end, and then shuttle in the rest of the horde in waves. Of course, this is assuming that there is even a track that runs through this town.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: June 01, 2013, 04:45:13 pm »

Infect whales.
Put zombies in whales +
___ =
Whale submarines
Raid ships +
___ =
Zombie pirate
___
Master of the sea

Or claim the sea as the country of the undead and give sanctuary to the magic users, create underwater/island city,, declare our revolution over and make peace with the humans, live peacefully with humans and charge them tolls to fish. We use the money from the tolls to buy extra food and whatever else we want.
There are multiple problems. Firstly, how do you get zombies into whales and keep them alive? Next, how do we even gather the magic users in the first place? Thirdly, deadly sea serpents.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: June 01, 2013, 05:35:32 pm »

Infect whales.
Put zombies in whales +
___ =
Whale submarines
Raid ships +
___ =
Zombie pirate
___
Master of the sea

There are multiple problems. Firstly, how do you get zombies into whales and keep them alive? Next, how do we even gather the magic users in the first place? Thirdly, deadly sea serpents.
Do you mean Zombie sea serpents? Because I see no problem with that.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: June 02, 2013, 07:13:37 am »

That idea may be against forum rules. But just enough that no one is getting banned for it. I LIKE IT!
This forum has rules?!
I support curbstomping towns.  We are evil, after all.
How about we try the human breeding program again now?  We have enough zombies that we could just a bunch of  them behind, maybe with a clever actor. An infrastructure for controlling humans that we could expand on later seems prudent.  We wouldn't want to take over the world and them starve to death.
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: June 02, 2013, 10:59:15 am »

This forum has rules?!
You know, I'm not actually sure. :P

We wouldn't want to take over the world and them starve to death.
Meh.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: June 05, 2013, 11:56:15 am »

Your idea to get the horde into a train isn't too farfatched, as a large town like this usually has something that brings in trains. However, when you get there you find that the trains are postponed. Indefinately.
There's a single train here, for passengers. You will not be able to fit all of them onto the train. However, they are willing to pull the same theing people in india are forced to do.
Sit on top of the trains and hang on the sides. So you'll be as subtle as exploding sun, but you'll get there.
Figuring out the controls wasn't too hard, but even with the indian method, you have to leave many zeds behind. you leave it in control of an actor, and give the little boy a cellphone. He gets it easily enough.

So then, the zombie road-trip starts. You, Diane and TW were in the front cart, while TW is still sobering up a bit.She attempted another kiss and groped Diane's ass, but Diane's patience was up after that, and she slapped TW, causing her to stop her very suave wooing.
Let's make it a mental note to never let her drink again!
I've been having fun, though. So that's a plus.
Diane snickers, and calls you an asshole inbetween said snickering.
Awww! You guys are gonna be soooo She interrupts herself with a loud burp, and then continues Cute when you hook up!
I don't think I am fully capable of still feeling love! Also, don't insinuate that stuff, it causes awkward moments.
Aww, you don't like her? Whaddabout me then? She almost kisses you, but you push her away before it goes anywhere.

You will be arriving soon. What will you do in Badger City. You can brake and sleep first, if you wish.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 257