Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329177 times)

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2070 on: March 22, 2013, 11:10:16 am »

We need to acquire food in larger quantities, and a way to store it.  We also need to get back to work on conquest.  Finally we need to be thinking about enabling communication between the base and anyone out and about (also between bases, when we have more than one).

We should go to the nearest more-or-less functioning town or city at night with the dog, Diane, and a handful of our more presentable zombies.  If we've got a vehicle operation manual and she can figure out how to drive from that, we should bring Whisper along too.  Hijack one or more refrigerator trucks (the big rigs, not the little Schwan's bullshit vans) making their deliveries to the grocery stores and restaurant/fast food/pizza places, lose any pursuit we pick up, and bring them back here.

We can test the dog drool on one of the drivers.  The refrigerator trucks can be used as storage, and we can hook them up to our own generator once their power runs out (might need to get more generators later).  Food shortage should soften the victimized place up slightly for attack later, especially if we can get away with stealing two or three big shipments multiple times.  And the trucks should have CB radios, which isn't much but it's a start for building our communication abilities.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: March 22, 2013, 02:06:54 pm »

yes.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: March 24, 2013, 07:47:40 am »

Taking a look at Google maps (grabbing a laptop isn't difficult to the point that the artist writer jackoff doesn't even have to explain it.) you discover that there really aren't any towns nearby that are still left.
So you need to go far. You gather up Diane ,TW and 5 presentable zombies.
The hostages get locked up in the factory and get a day off, basically. It was met with some jubilation.
The drive was rather uneventful. TW took another look at the driving manual. She has some knowledge in operating any device, really, so she figures it out.
Mostly

You arrive in the town and you notice that this town seems on edge. The few people that come outside seem to be in the middle of trying to break the national speed-walking record.
There's something fishy about this place. You get to their factory a short bit out of town. Along the way, you see a house with some people in it and a horse that looks like it's going to be ridden by a cop and then eaten by a large horde of people.
Evidently, you can see in the future when you are dealing with obscure references to a much better entertainment option related to the dead that are in possession of locomotion.

You find a parking lot guarded with nothing but a basic fence. TW breaks it with some spell and you enter.
No guards here, not even a driver. It makes nabbing two of those big rigs easy though. Sadly, there were only 2 there.
The trip was uneventful once again. This has been kind of a bori-oh wait.
When you arrive, it's clear something is wrong. The front door is blasted open and you see a lot of blood inside.
SHIT.

You rush inside, brandishing your gun. Everything is gone, and you find a large part of your horde dead. Your hostages are gone too, including Sasha.
You also find Katey against the wall, her face still locked in fear. Diane rams her knife in a wall.
Looking through the factory very thoroughly, you find a few remaining zombies, though.
Most of them survived by hiding in the ball TW made, then using Snowflake to close it off with a sheet of metal. The banshee was leading, from the looks of it.
So, in total, your surviving zombies come down to 15 armored ones, 5 unarmored ones, and that torso. Bloodwing is nowhere to be found.
Almost everything has a few more holes in it, only the banshee is completely unharmed.

This is shit. You find a message where you left Sasha. It's a recorder.
Zero. If you are hearing this, then it means you finally returned. I am saddened that one of my facilities did this to you, but now we start containing.
We have taken care of most of your horde, and your hostages are rescued. I guarantee you that my organization will find you. And then, we'll kill you. We will take care of your companions as well.
Goodbye, Zero. Try not to lose too many fingers

You throw the recorder away just before it explodes. You give an animistic roar in frustration and tear a chair in two with a single kick.

Health:Unharmed.
Energy: Firmly awake.
Armor: Bulletproof vest, strong pants, good stompin' boots, Helmet.
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:4 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo. MP5SFA3,  4 clips.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: Gone.
Rage:Ready to explode.

Horde
5 normals ,15 armored,Snowflake, One Banshee, Blood-wing(no guarantee that he's dead), one crawler
Closest Friend: Diane
Friend:Bennie(missing!)
Savior: "Theresa's Whisper"
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: March 24, 2013, 07:58:05 am »

Give up on this and GTFO.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: March 24, 2013, 09:21:23 am »

"Well, FUCK! Gorrammit!! Fucking-fuck!" Fly into a stream of very inventive curses an swear eternal revenge!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: March 24, 2013, 10:04:27 am »

I'd suggest looking for any signs of where they may have gone, like car tracks. Also, it might be a good idea to get out of here, so Sasha's organization won't find us in the first place they look for.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: March 24, 2013, 10:09:12 am »

Also ask Katie what happened. Maybe check if they planted a bug under her skin or something. Because I suspect that Sasha's organisation are at least as morally reprehensible as ourselves.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: March 24, 2013, 10:18:22 am »

I think Katie's dead. Also, go look for Bennie.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: March 24, 2013, 11:03:31 am »

Do this:

Then do what everyone else said.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: March 24, 2013, 01:09:20 pm »

An ordinary human would look at what happened while we were trying to be a kind and just ruler, and vow never to show any hint of decency again.  We are not an ordinary human, we have evolved beyond that kind of simplistic pettiness.  We should retain the option to try the experiment again in the future.

Before we do anything else, we need to find a goddamn bear.  With our horde depleted, we could use another heavy hitter, we need a goddamn bear for the horde.  Also we're mad enough to spit nails, and wrestling a goddamn bear to death sounds like good fun right now.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: March 24, 2013, 01:19:14 pm »

yes.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: March 24, 2013, 01:22:44 pm »

Indeed. We need a good punching bag right now.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: March 24, 2013, 02:23:20 pm »

+1 for leaving this place and finding a bear. also if we found a safe place find out what Sasha reveals about us via the internet.
Re: You are the evo ape.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: March 24, 2013, 03:35:29 pm »

((Well fuck.))
Check Katey for un-life.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: March 24, 2013, 04:43:33 pm »

Ok. Fuck this. We need to hunt down Sasha, and give her to diane, then a banshee, in that order. Anyone got a better idea?
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 257