Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328984 times)

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1695 on: January 03, 2013, 04:37:20 pm »

Still, grabbing a rifle, and adding bayonets, are both going to be quite useful to us. More dakka!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: January 04, 2013, 10:16:01 am »

Ok, let me help. We need recommendations that help ADVANCE the storyline. Weither for good or for bad.
Lets follow a little format. If you make a request for an action, keep in mind this. If you write it out, can it be rewritten for anything else? Meaning, If I am in a cave, and I want to find a rock, how can I word it so that it sounds like I am looking for a rock in a cave, rather than in a river, or on a mountain?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: January 04, 2013, 07:05:58 pm »

Because the context is that you're in a cave. It's not like KS is trying to twist our words or anything.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: January 04, 2013, 07:30:13 pm »

I say we once again go down in force,

first a small group of unarmoured  zeds, then the armoured zeds with ourselves mixed in and then the rest we can manage to squeeze in.

the first group of unarmoured zeds are there for trap detection. if there's no trap but they are fought off / gunned down, then the armoured zeds behind them together with Diane and us will deal with it. after a fight the trap finding zeds are replaced.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: January 04, 2013, 09:20:27 pm »

Talvara has the right idea, but we and Diane should each grab one of the automatic rifles, and provide fire support, targeting enemies with high powered weapons near the back first, and working towards the horde from there.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:57:31 pm by ArchAIngel »

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: January 06, 2013, 04:21:42 pm »

You send in a horde of unarmored dead people to check for traps after you and Diane go in as well. The trip for you to go get an automatic rifle took a while and kind of felt like a walk of shame after you forgot the toilet paper or something. You switch out the shotgun for a rifle, you just can't carry that much.
Your meat+armoredshield (Boy we need a better name for this) should protect you, but it's really hard for you to aim in any kind of way. The rest of the horde follows down the wide hall-way, leading to the smelliest conga line in history.
You are met with a heavy amount of resistance, but they still haven't learned to shoot for the head. You don't really mind. The trap-seekers get killed though. but you can make up the losses from any battle from the soldiers. the wounded zeds go to the back and get replaced anyways.
Zombies usually heal fast in the movies and bad stories told to a bunch of people on the internet.

The fourth wall feels mildly molested and decided that it needs a vacation. It is replaced by another, more willing wall. Lower pay-rates too. Let's call him Sebastion.

The fights start to intensify as you get closer to the core of the base. You go through a large and foreboding door and are met with multiple scared scientists in front of a sort of metal sphere.
Leave! now! We order you t-to get back!
You let zombies loose upon them, and they end up dead.... Except one. He runs off to the controls before any zombie could get a hold on him and started pressing all sort of buttons.
Diane shoots him in the face with her hunting rifle (remember that thing? She took it from the same store you got your revolver from.) but some alarms go off first.

The sphere opens, and you see what's inside.
A young, naked female elf hung up by her limbs by some sort of metal constraints.she also has wires attached to her forehead using some kind of rubber. Diane looks absolutely appalled and disgusted. A computer starts talking.
Subject TW freed under: emergency release. presumed reason: needed heal after hard computing. Subject TW, you will use your healing magic, now. The girl with her mildly purple hair.
I.... don't.... want to conti-..cont-...continue... Please, make it s-stop.
Use your powers. NOW. or compliance will be applied
She young elf tries to mutter something else, but is interrupted by electric shocks! You can actually see the sparks flying! She screams in pain, then the lightning stops.
Comply. Subject TW.
She weakly does a movement, and is then covered by white light. Her burns from the electro-shocks are healed before your eyes.

She can use magic!? That hasn't happened since before the Great Revolution 1500 years ago. Peculiar.
We have to help her! She must have been stuck like this for god knows how long! She pulls out her knife and starts cutting away at the metal parts that hold the constraints. As you don't have a magic knife and Diane would probably be pretty miffed at you if you didn't help, you just hold the girl so she doesn't fall when one of the constraints falls off.
She's loose pretty damn quick. You catch her and she promptly falls unconscious.
Her constraints are cut by Diane and she gets some clothing from some zombies. Not very clean, but at least it's something. you notice she has syringe marks on her wrists.
Explains her state of consciousness, most likely.

I'm going to take my time when we find the leader of this place. Diane says in a way that slightly scares you.
What now?

Health:Alright.
Energy:that point where you are yawning but aren't really sleepy yet.
Armor: Bulletproof vest, strong pants, good stompin' boots.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo. MP5SFA3,  3 clips.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

Horde: 90-ish normals. 30 armored zombies.
Closest friend: Diane.
Paternal relationship: Katey.
?: "Subject TW"

You helped Diane cut her loose because she's your friend. Small downside to getting friends, they affect you sometimes.
EDIT: changed some things such as the rifle thing.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:07:02 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: January 06, 2013, 04:29:16 pm »

find the leader of the place, then keep it safe until elf-girl wakes so that she can get revenge.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: January 06, 2013, 04:41:45 pm »

Tw. . .. twilight. . . . . No. . . . not. . ..  twilight. . . ..
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: January 06, 2013, 04:52:00 pm »

wait... twilight? what?
Highly Opinionated Fool

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: January 06, 2013, 05:25:56 pm »

Subject TW appears to be a variation on twilight. This is what is causing Zomara to act freaked.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: January 06, 2013, 05:40:49 pm »

Twittlelight Spickle, is that you?
Also, shoot the nearest representation of the blue computer, be it screen or camera or speaker, because I don't like it and I think it's bossy. Only we have the privilege of being like that.

Anyway, I don't really think having a magical elf indebted to us is a downside. I guess we should entrust her with someone safe. Probably best if it's one that we can trust to do a job well; except I think we only have Snowflake and the banshee with us, and they're both useful in combat. We have the giggleman too, but trust isn't something I'd put with him too hastily.
No idea what to do here. Not sure if it would be a good idea to leave TW here.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: January 06, 2013, 05:58:22 pm »

we have Diane
Highly Opinionated Fool

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: January 06, 2013, 06:02:54 pm »

I don't think we can get rid of the elf as long as Diane is around, and beside that would just give us a very creepy/utterly scary banshee again. so why?

Edit: just thought of something can we infect her? She has healing magic she could CURE the virus.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: January 06, 2013, 06:52:59 pm »

Our inventory does not reflect the fact that we have a automatic rifle. Or ammo, for that matter. Anyway, we should look around for interesting/useful things to grab.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: January 07, 2013, 08:18:10 am »

DO NOT INFECT HER, She could be more useful non-infected for now.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 257