Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328812 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1515 on: December 20, 2012, 01:45:13 pm »

Right, I'm not sure about this anymore. What do you think would be the best course of action?
Well, seeing how well-armed they are, an all-out attack would cost us dearly. I think we have better odds if we remain unseen and get there.
Still, if you want to just get out of here and do something else i have no objections. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Hey, Celene? I think i heard something. You suddenly hear.

You quickly look around for a place to hide and come up empty. Diane pulls you outside and you hide just next to the front door.
The door keeps swinging for a bit...
Right, something's up. I'm going to check outside. Stay here and, if i get attacked, start shooting. A bite means I'm dead anyway.
What! I can't let you go out there like that. It'd be suicidal! What if they're waiting right next to the door!
Going back on your standpoint on zombie intelligence? Stop being so defensive, this isn't some crappy romance fic between us two. On that note, stop writing those, they're god-awful.
How'd you! errrr. I erm. Used it as practice! For other stuff! Write who you know, right!? Right?! Diane cracks a grin.
Oh shut up,Mark. Let's just check out the door and then we can talk about your little fantasies.
What do you do now? It's a decent distance from any other corner. A confrontation seems almost necessary.
The guard in the booth is still snoozing away.

Health:Unharmed.
Energy:Rested-ish.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

Horde: 120-ish normals.(away)
Closest friend: Diane.
Paternal relationship: Katey.(with the horde)

I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: December 20, 2012, 01:48:37 pm »

Just hide, we can only really attack one anyway and that will just alert the others, hide and only bite In an emergency.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: December 20, 2012, 01:51:09 pm »

Unashamedly exploit romantic interest.
See if Celene one comes out first and get thon in a chokehold and pull thon around the corner from the door. Then Mark will come around the try and get a shot, and then we kill both of them.
Although, that they're named characters makes me think we're meant to keep them alive.

EDIT: But if we can just hide behind the door then do that.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 01:57:17 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: December 20, 2012, 02:25:32 pm »

Although, that they're named characters makes me think we're meant to keep them alive.
You fucking asked for it, man.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: December 20, 2012, 03:47:56 pm »

WOW.

right. lets get Dianeout of there, then get us some new troops. then wiz.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: December 20, 2012, 03:56:20 pm »

We have to ask ourselves; do we think our stealth takedown skills compare to Snake? If (y), then we go ahead and take those 2 out (preferably without killing them since we lost our last breeding pair). If (n), try to act like a part of the wall as long as possible until one or both goes away(if only one, the om nom nom the other)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: December 20, 2012, 03:58:07 pm »

We have to ask ourselves; do we think our stealth takedown skills compare to Snake?
(y) then we go ahead and take those 2 out (preferably without killing them since we lost our last breeding pair). Find a box and hide under it.
(n) try to act like a part of the wall as long as possible until one or both goes away(if only one, the om nom nom the other).
There you go.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: December 20, 2012, 04:04:09 pm »

Ok, fair enough but I still say we should capture those two at some point (preferably on the way out)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: December 20, 2012, 04:04:48 pm »

yeah if we can get Celene as a hostage... maybe we can use Marks romantics feelings against him.
its risky though, They're probably both trained professionals.

we still need to know where to go for our 'objective', maybe we can find out this way.

if things get noisy though, We should get the heck away. before they come get us in force.

I think we should just kill em if we can do so quietly.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: December 20, 2012, 04:05:19 pm »

Oh, yeah.  They sure sound trained to me.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: December 20, 2012, 06:09:47 pm »

It's definitely standard paramilitary practice to discuss self-insert erotic fanfiction of each other on duty.
Haven't you ever heard of that before?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: December 21, 2012, 12:15:22 am »

No, but I'm starting to consider enlisting now.  :P
Naw, I'm still a semi-pacifist.  That does seem like a good recruitment method though.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: December 21, 2012, 04:45:04 pm »

You mutter to yourself and and take a deep breath, before getting yourself ready to pounce on Celeste. She comes out of the building, looking right first. You are on the left.
[glow=teal.,2,300]Alright, It's cle-ACK![/glow] You interrupt her talking by tearing the gun away from her and grabbing her by the neck. You pull out your (fucking huge)  revolver and aim it at her head.
Mark looks ready to shoot, but he can't seem to bring himself to do it. Try anything and the postmortem twitch will kill her.(You were a coroner, you know a small bit)
Who are you!? Why are yo- His speech is cut off by a scream from behind. You hear Diane grunt in effort and hear some wet flopping noise.

What the fuck are you people!
Mark, just shoot, god-damn it!
No! I can't, I might kill yo-Look this is all very touching, but I've got things to do.
Oh god. You're him, isn't it... The escaped subject. Oh God!  Mark please, just shoot! I don't wanna turn, please! She tries to fidget away and you feel her pant-leg is wet.
Mark is clearly panicking now. You aim at him, but his reflexes are faster then yours, he shoots you once before your gun goes off. You get hit in the arm.

Mark, meanwhile, didn't get quite the same wound in comparison, seeing how you can see the room through his head.
You proceed to choke Selene now, until she falls unconscious. Diane removes the clothing from the disemboweled guard that used to be in he booth.
She rips the clothing a bit and binds Selene to the chair in the booth. You also put a bloody rag in her mouth.
Now that that has been handeled, what now.

Health:Hit. (arm hit, but it didn't do much.)
Energy:Rested-ish.
Infectivity 31%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms.Smith & Wesson Model 500 (loaded), 10 .50 caliber bullets,  4 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

Horde: 120-ish normals.(away)
Closest friend: Diane.
Paternal relationship: Katey.(with the horde)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: December 21, 2012, 05:24:11 pm »

Wow, we tanked that pretty good. I guess that zombification must make blood a whole lot less important; or alternatively we're really lucky and the shot managed to go through the arm and hit nothing important. If the former, that's pretty neat. If the latter, that's pretty lucky.

I guess we should CAREFULLY double and triple-check Celeste's bindings, then see if we can get the two guns. We can drop them later if needs be anyway, but having the extra firepower can't hurt. Us, at least.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: December 21, 2012, 05:36:21 pm »

yes, check bindings, get the guns and usefull things, give one to Diane, bandage, look to wizz into water.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 257