Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328692 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1425 on: November 13, 2012, 07:37:22 pm »

I like this plan. :D
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: November 15, 2012, 03:46:54 pm »

You decide to use the old water in a bucket gag, except with more mutating acid. Sadly, you can't find a bucket on short notice,so you just place one bomb on top of the door.
The effect should be basically the same. You then take Diane along and decide wait until you are in a secluded spot before you bite your worms.
It doesn't take long before you hear alarmed bellows and some gunshots. It quickly escalates to multiple screams of terror and agony.
In order to prevent standing out, you act like the other citizens nearby and start running in a "panic".

You hear a far-away pop, confirming your bomb-gag worked. Now, you are standing in a panicked town with some zombies in the middle of said town.
Now what?

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde: Diane.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: November 15, 2012, 03:52:49 pm »

try to help your new minions.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: November 15, 2012, 04:33:41 pm »

It is a parasitic braindwelling slug/ worm creature that might be in symbiosis with a pathogen of a sor which slows/stops all nonessential bodily systems which does include parts of day brain.
Not so sure about bacterium/virus part though

We still need to find/create a pregnant woman to infect
First of all, I think you're right, even though I don't know what a "sor" is. Or what "day brain" is.  Sounds like fun though.

And yeah, we do need to find/create a pregnant women.  I like how you put that.  It creeps me the hell out, but I kinda like it.  But we also do need another slug.
But, why exactly do we need more intelligent zombies?  That's just asking for a power-struggle.

The"sor" was a misspelling of sort whilst "day brain" is android's autocorrect for saying "the brain"

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: November 15, 2012, 08:57:56 pm »

find a secluded spot and start making bio bombs to chunk at resistance. 
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: November 15, 2012, 09:00:08 pm »

Send the newly acquired horde to the 'badasses' lair since if I recall there are a lot of them and they don't have very good weapons.

No need to get them massacred trying to get rid of the stragglers.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: November 15, 2012, 11:14:57 pm »

find a secluded spot and start making bio bombs to chunk at resistance. 
Send the newly acquired horde to the 'badasses' lair since if I recall there are a lot of them and they don't have very good weapons.

No need to get them massacred trying to get rid of the stragglers.
+1 to both
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: November 16, 2012, 04:18:17 pm »

we need to get to the new minions first... but yes. get the badasses.
Highly Opinionated Fool

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: November 20, 2012, 09:03:20 am »

As far as we know, we have yet to be spotted. We just took out the most balanced of the groups, so we now need the most numerous. So, we attack the badasses. That is the logical conclusion. Here is the thing, it will be easier if we don't get caught.
currently, there is a zombie attack going on in town, that will cause us to run into the badness, naturally. Plus, they WILL try to rape Diana.
The "Badasses" . . . one of the worst gangs for the city, they . . . loot and rape whatever they want . . . armed mostly with melee weapons. . . . take in anyone who's willing.

We can also have a big advantage against them with booby trapping our skellies with biobomb hidden inside them.

During that time, though, we have to worry about the Lawbringers. . ..  or whatever. They seem to be long range and gunbound. But, the good news is, that there are few of them. We can expect them, though, to have a bit of training. They are the ones we want to drown in zombies, and, there for, Want to build numbers for.

With that said, I think we should start "hiding" and finding loners to bite or scratch. That way we increase our numbers while sowing hidden chaos, with few risks to ourselves.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: November 20, 2012, 05:18:45 pm »

we still need to get our new minions to a safe hole.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: November 22, 2012, 02:59:55 pm »

You leave Diane behind for a bit and rush towards the horde. In all the panic, nobody notices the one guy running AT the zombies. When you get in the middle of them, you order them to stop.
The rather large horde (50 or so) listens instantly allowing all the people running away to get away fine. You give a quick introduction to Diane and then tell them to follow you.
You get lucky enough that nobody sees you.

You run ahead and you and Diane act like you're in a panic. The "badasses" all look young and stupid. They tell you to stop and the leader( you manage to dwarf him by half a head) runs up to you with the cockiest face you ever saw.
Hey, bitch! Slow down a bit, man... Where are you going. He notices Diane and smiles in a way you REALLY don't like.
Let me through. I have something behind me.
Damn right you do! What's the name of the pretty girl behind you, huh? He grabs you by the shirt and throws you aside. You don't fall but you're pushed aside non the less.

He grabs Diane by the arm. Diane attempts to hit him but gets hit across the face. When is that horde getting here!?
Diane freezes up with fear and stops fighting, she attempts to run away instead of fighting. By now, however, you had enough. He is groping her...
You storm over to him, and tackle him off Diane. She proceeds to run away while you fight the fucking son of a bitch.
You hit him again, smashing his head against the floor. You see some blood,but then you get pulled away from him by his friends that are nearby.
YOU JUST MADE YOUR LAST MISTAKE, MOTHERFUCKER! The leader says while he pulls out a switchblade and he stabs you in the belly.
I'll find your bitch, and I'll make her mine! He screams at you while he twists the knife in farther.

That last mention did something that you can't really explain. Something that can only be described rage in it's purest, unadulterated form.
You rip yourself loose from the arms constraining you and rip the leader's throat out. You bellow in rage and rush over to the rest and rip them apart before most could react.
You then calm down and munch on the corpse of the leader. You feel really hungry after that bit of rage. Paternal instinct is just the best, isn't it?
When you stand up and wipe off the blood using the leader's leather jacket. You turn around and get tackle-hugged by Diane.
I-I just didn't know what to do and you saved me and ohmygod thank you so much thankyouthankyouthankyou. She is sobbing and crying in your arms.
You hear groaning around you and notice the horde FINALLY arrived. You carefully push Diane away after assuring her you'll take care of her.

You proceed to rip the horde a new one for taking so long and then send them in the direction of the "badasses". They are advancing towards their base and there are no guards.
This should go easy. Diane holds you around your arm. You can't help but feel proud of yourself.

Health:Small wound.
Energy: Adrenaline is currently is your system. You can't really know for sure how tired you are.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Peckish.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 .357 bullets,Smith & Wesson Model 500, 5 ammo boxes of .50 cal ammo.
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.
Rage: Used for today.

Horde: 50? normals.
Closest friend: Diane.

I'm so sorry about not updating for so fucking long. School is currently in the process of kicking my ass hard enough that I can find an imprint of it on the moon.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: November 22, 2012, 03:34:27 pm »

Well.
Mother of fuck. That was...
Wow.

So, I guess we now have mad-superhuman strength when we deem something personal enough to be threatened. And according to the stats screen, our zombie neurochemicals are in limited supply, so it only works once a day. Or some other sciencey sounding thing.

Anyway, this update has now fixed any moral conflict I had with destroying this town. Thanks.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: November 22, 2012, 06:18:03 pm »

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: November 22, 2012, 08:16:57 pm »

Holy crap. It looks like we really care about Diane.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: November 23, 2012, 09:48:04 am »

yep.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 257