Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328532 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1155 on: September 27, 2012, 05:08:16 pm »

Oh yeah, I forgot. Hooved animal caretaker in mentally scarred human form.
Well, at least we know the sort of thing that would keep her content.

At least evolution exists, so we have that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: September 27, 2012, 06:55:28 pm »

Shall we DO something now? We have a van, we have allies (well, an ally and a hostage) and we have a horde. We have been in this house for many many updates. Do we still have that laptop (or even some sort of internet capable phone)? We need to get a map of the area and find us some hospitals that are close by. There is a nonzero chance that there is one less than fifteen minutes away. If we find these hospitals we may find more labs. If we find more labs, we will likely find some more worms. Then we can FINALLY have the smart zombies necessary to have a coherent force that might be described as an army.

IF WE DO have internet access, have us search for hospitals in the area while an actor and some normals search for food.

IF WE DO NOT have internet access, have us and Diane take the truck and a few normals + a brute to the local library and use their computer. This plan also has some zombies search for food.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: September 27, 2012, 07:02:45 pm »

Shall we DO something now? We have a van, we have allies (well, an ally and a hostage) and we have a horde. We have been in this house for many many updates. Do we still have that laptop (or even some sort of internet capable phone)? We need to get a map of the area and find us some hospitals that are close by. There is a nonzero chance that there is one less than fifteen minutes away. If we find these hospitals we may find more labs. If we find more labs, we will likely find some more worms. Then we can FINALLY have the smart zombies necessary to have a coherent force that might be described as an army.

IF WE DO have internet access, have us search for hospitals in the area while an actor and some normals search for food.

IF WE DO NOT have internet access, have us and Diane take the truck and a few normals + a brute to the local library and use their computer. This plan also has some zombies search for food.
+1. GET SHIT DONE!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: September 27, 2012, 08:32:55 pm »

To clarify the without internet option, the normals and brute are there in case things get hairy. We have them wait in the car while Diane and Zero search on the library computers. Should something go wrong, we will have backup.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: September 27, 2012, 08:42:12 pm »

i have a 2 step idea.
ready?

1. find church
2. live there.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: September 27, 2012, 11:21:08 pm »

I agree with finding another lab!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: September 28, 2012, 11:17:38 am »

However, I do not think that mocking of the reader can go unpunished.
First we ask Sasha how she got to be so good with animals, and what the results of the test were (in that order, so she'll talk easier for the second one). You have some expositing to do.

Or just exposition about something else. I don't know.
This injustice shall be righted.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: September 28, 2012, 02:53:54 pm »

However, I do not think that mocking of the reader can go unpunished.
First we ask Sasha how she got to be so good with animals, and what the results of the test were (in that order, so she'll talk easier for the second one). You have some expositing to do.

Or just exposition about something else. I don't know.
This injustice shall be righted.
Screw exposition, let's eat someone!

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 01, 2012, 09:11:05 am »

You decide to finally get shit done. You wonder where you left the laptop Diane once brought to you, but feel sort of like Egbert. You lost it.
You decide to look around the house though and manage to find a computer upstairs. It looks fancy, some parts even glow.
You sit down in the very comfy chair and start up the computer. You are greeted by a password requirement.
After a very fitting yell of crap you decide to just give it a guess. You type 12345 and.... it works.

The human race is truly doomed if computers with vital info are guarded by nothing more then laziness. You don't mind, of course.
You take a look and find lots of info on whatever used to be down there in the basement. You don't understand any of it.
But, you get lucky. It has the location of where they should move of in case of base Alfa exploding. There is another base at the largest mansion in the city.
Only meant for emergencies. This is probably close enough.

The largest house is probably in the rich district. Sadly, this computer does not have internet access. You'll have to find it yourself.
Shouldn't be too hard.

Stats
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Fine.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2.5
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 .357 bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:30? normals,10 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman. Raven.
Good Friend: Diane
Friend:Bennie
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.

I DENY YOU YOUR EXPOSITION.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:27:00 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 01, 2012, 02:00:29 pm »

First of all,i think we should try and raise our numbers of whatever the heck snowball is,Second has it been explained what the giggleman is able to do,besides being able to bust someone's head open?
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 01, 2012, 02:28:41 pm »

has it been explained what the giggleman is able to do,besides being able to bust someone's head open?
And giggle.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: October 01, 2012, 03:18:44 pm »

1. find internet
2. find church
3. live there
4. giggle at the religious people gawking at zombies in a church
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 01, 2012, 06:13:58 pm »

1. find internet
2. find church
3. live there
4. giggle at the religious people gawking at zombies in a church
Bring along The Giggler to help giggle at gawkers.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 02, 2012, 07:48:59 am »

First of all,i think we should try and raise our numbers of whatever the heck snowball is,Second has it been explained what the giggleman is able to do,besides being able to bust someone's head open?

TO the GYM!!!!!!! bring the whole horde. We take the back way to the gym and just burst right through the wall, while having our horde of normals sneak from the back to the front to cut off those who are trying to escape. the actors and ankle biters come with us, and we send the raven after the most muscle bound person there (all we need is a scratch).
Giggleman and Banshee work together to take down as many as possible. We try and keep 1/8th of them alive for processing and experimentation.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 02, 2012, 04:54:41 pm »

TO the GYM!!!!!!! bring the whole horde. We take the back way to the gym and just burst right through the wall, while having our horde of normals sneak from the back to the front to cut off those who are trying to escape. the actors and ankle biters come with us, and we send the raven after the most muscle bound person there (all we need is a scratch).
Giggleman and Banshee work together to take down as many as possible. We try and keep 1/8th of them alive for processing and experimentation.
I support most of this plan,except the crow/ravens part,instead he/it should watch the area from the air to make sure nobody escapes.
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 257