Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Fully Free MMO list  (Read 8314 times)

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
Re: Full Free MMO list
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 07:21:58 pm »

Vindictus belongs in a sub-category of instanced MMO's...along with Dungeon Fighter Online, Rusty Hearts, and Dragon Nest.

unkindlydwarf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 04:59:09 pm »

Any qualifiers on free to play? I know that a lot of MMO's that used to be pay-to-play have recently gone free-to-play, but pay to unlock endgame features. A short list of which includes:

Everquest 2
City of Heroes
Lineage 2
Lord of the Rings Online
DC Universe Online
Age of Conan

There are also hundreds of korean MMO's which you can find with a quick google search.

This topic its not about freemium games, but fully free games without item shops/premium and other benefits from paying game.
I deleted Spact Station 13 and added 2 new titles - Meridian 59 and Moonbase Alpha  ;)

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 05:24:16 pm »

Any qualifiers on free to play? I know that a lot of MMO's that used to be pay-to-play have recently gone free-to-play, but pay to unlock endgame features. A short list of which includes:

Everquest 2
City of Heroes
Lineage 2
Lord of the Rings Online
DC Universe Online
Age of Conan

There are also hundreds of korean MMO's which you can find with a quick google search.

This topic its not about freemium games, but fully free games without item shops/premium and other benefits from paying game.
I deleted Spact Station 13 and added 2 new titles - Meridian 59 and Moonbase Alpha  ;)

I don't think Moonbase Alpha qualify's as a mmo.

unkindlydwarf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 05:28:44 pm »

I don't think Moonbase Alpha qualify's as a mmo.

Thanks! ...deleted.
Pages: 1 2 [3]