Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34

Author Topic: BYOR 8 - Game Over  (Read 101192 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 8 - Day 3 (10/13): Back To Square None
« Reply #405 on: February 15, 2012, 08:48:49 pm »

If you had read the thread, you'd have found the answer to that.
No. And if you think it's that obvious then you could maybe stop being an ass about it and just tell me because I do, in fact, not see it.

Anyway, Zrk because death-millerness is too bastardy to be an actual thing in this game.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 15, 2012, 09:00:02 pm »

Darvi, that's sloppy.

You need to reread the fucking game, if you're town, because otherwise I'm going to strongly advocate your death.  You haven't done anything, and now you're bandwagoning for reasons of WIFOM.

Who do you suspect, other than Zrk2?  Has Zrk2 done anything suspicious other than have a role that emits a strange amount of bastarditude in a game that never said anything about its mindscrew level?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 16, 2012, 03:45:20 am »

Orangebottle: Odd how you don't remember that, considering that's the first section of your goddamn post above that claim. Also, 'this is what I was trying to say' in response to Native's post.

Zrk2: Does my redirect on you explain the 'weird thing' that happened to you during the night?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 8 - Day 2 (11/13): Can't Read That
« Reply #408 on: February 16, 2012, 09:05:04 am »

I need less excuses to not do schoolwork.
Replace me.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 16, 2012, 09:11:28 am »

Zrk2:
Zrk2: How is that bastardy? What is the name of that ability? Oh, and who did you try to target last night?

Darvi: The infinivote was a one-shot ability of his.

Think: Why are you being so hesitant to claim who you redirected Zrk2 to?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry for the long Night.
« Reply #410 on: February 16, 2012, 09:39:18 am »

Vector may no longer vote Darvi!

Vote Count
------------------------
Urist Imiknorris -
Think0028 - Bookthras,
Orangebottle - Think0028,
Toaster -
Zrk2 - Urist Imiknorris, Vector, Toaster, Orangebottle, Darvi,
Darvi -
NativeForeigner -
Shakerag -
Bookthras -
Vector -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - Shakerag, NativeForeigner, Zrk2,

6 To Hammer. Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 16, 2012, 09:42:35 am »

6 To Hammer. Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.[/font]

Yesterday or next week?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 16, 2012, 09:46:00 am »

6 To Hammer. Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.[/font]

Yesterday or next week?
Yesterday, but I'll give you guys a few hours to verify that I'm not crazy in my vote countingness.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 8 - Day 3 (10/13): Back To Square None [1 Replacement Required!]
« Reply #413 on: February 16, 2012, 10:49:28 am »

Extend if possible.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 16, 2012, 10:58:16 am »

Think: *highfive*  Well, good to know I have at least one person who doesn't want me dead.  Assuming you're not lying, of course. 

Zrk2: You can change what you show up as?  Man, if I could vote I think I'd vote you for that.

Toaster: You can haz reading comprehension nao.  Think stated he redirected Zrk2, so whomever he originally targeted is not who he got the ability of. 

Darvi: Death-millerness is too bastardly, but immortal, non-voting survivor isn't?  Remind me to not join your games in the future =P

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 16, 2012, 12:03:16 pm »

Extend. I'm not claiming my target for the redirect until Zrk2 gives some more information about what happened.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 16, 2012, 02:29:39 pm »

Yesterday, but I'll give you guys a few hours to verify that I'm not crazy in my vote countingness.

Yes, you are, a bit. I unvoted earlier, and Zrk2 voted Native.

Still, I don't think an extension to Friday will help that much, and I'd rather this game moved faster. Instead of opposing it, however, this may be more effective: Zrk2.

He's scummy enough, and though I'm positive there are bigger targets out there, I'm not sure whom, and I doubt a consensus would form by Friday anyway.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 16, 2012, 02:57:40 pm »

Darvi, that's sloppy.

You need to reread the fucking game, if you're town, because otherwise I'm going to strongly advocate your death.  You haven't done anything, and now you're bandwagoning for reasons of WIFOM.

Who do you suspect, other than Zrk2?  Has Zrk2 done anything suspicious other than have a role that emits a strange amount of bastarditude in a game that never said anything about its mindscrew level?
It's not my fault I have the reading comprehension of a dyslexic slug.

Also, kinda hypocritical saying my vote is based on wine if you also voted him when he said that.

Darvi: Death-millerness is too bastardly, but immortal, non-voting survivor isn't?  Remind me to not join your games in the future =P
Why do you think I'm a survivor? Oh wait you're talking about yourself. Don't mind if I don't believe you, because an immortal survivor is unlikely, especially with your behaviour. Why haven't you been lynched yet oh wait I know, because Zrk wanted to cover his own arse and because Flan and OB were thinking god knows what.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kekeke...
« Reply #418 on: February 16, 2012, 03:02:42 pm »

Vector may no longer vote Darvi!

Vote Count
------------------------
Urist Imiknorris -
Think0028 -
Orangebottle - Think0028,
Toaster -
Zrk2 - Urist Imiknorris, Vector, Toaster, Orangebottle, Darvi, Bookthras,
Darvi -
NativeForeigner - Zrk2,
Shakerag -
Bookthras -
Vector -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - Shakerag, NativeForeigner,

6 To Hammer. Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.

Zrk2 has been lynched!

Zrk2 was a Wikipedia Updater (cult).

It is now Night.

Zrk2 - Wikipedia Updater
(Auto) Requires Citation: Your role and alignment is unchangeable except by your own role.
(1-Shot, Day) Authoritative Source: You have infinite votes during this Day Phase.
(Night) Edit [target]: You may remove an ability the target owns. This is random unless you specify the exact action name.
(1-Shot, Night) Copypasta [target]: You copy all of the target's auto abilities and gain them.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:04:47 pm by webadict »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 16, 2012, 03:03:03 pm »

I didn't vote him because I thought the role was impossible.  I voted him because I saw a contradiction in the things that he had said, which is a very, very different thing.  You're wagon-hopping and being generally useless.

If I had more data on you, I'd be building a different case on you, but as-is you're making yourself very difficult to read.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34