Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Conspiracy and Diplomacy(Turn 4) Derp of the round!  (Read 7991 times)

Tayright

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy and Diplomacy(Turn 2) And so it begins....
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2012, 09:34:02 pm »

Can we get a date for when the next round ends?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2012, 09:46:11 pm »

Derp. 2/13 12:00 AM GMT
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2012, 08:06:02 am »

Sir, what should be our immediate course of action now?

Lol dunno

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2012, 04:20:33 am »

We have a fatality.

TURN 1
Tiruin fires a missile at King DZA, but the blast is mostly absorbed by his armor. (ATK)
Several communications from Tiruin are intercepted, apparently he is sending medical supplies to Loud Whispers. (HEAL)
Tiruin fires two missiles towards king DZA's ship. It goes up in a ball of flame. (ATK)
Tiruin has struck down King DZA!
Dariush is also dispatching medical supplies it seems. He gives them to Phantom, Loud Whispers, and Tayright. (HEAL)
Mcclay is being less generous. Unless you count the missiles he sent to Lemon10 and Phantom. (ATK)
Loud Whispers is having none of Lemon10's "attack everything" bullshit. He fires his own missiles. (ATK)
Tayright begins helping the relief effort. He manages to get medical supplies to Dariush and Tellemurius. (HEAL)
A shadowy figure strikes. Lemon10 is shot in the leg while running from said figure.
Apperantly our shadow also has a helpful side. Medical supplies show up in the cargo holds of the following captains: Dariush, Tayright, Tiruin, and Loud Whispers.

You pick up a transmission on you radio. Apparently they are sending in some new gear.

SPECIAL MOVE UNLOCKED:RECON!!!

Want to know whether your ally is true to his promised PM, or is he actually plotting to backstab you in this round? Or you just want to know the actual strength of a potential target/ally? Then perform a Recon Scan!

By expending as low as 1 Energy, you'll get to know your target's latest submitted Move, and his current Life/Energy status (as of previous round's Resolution). PM me with "RECON X Player YYY" (Where X stands for your Recon Strength, see below) at anytime before the round's Resolution to gain these valuable info. You can Recon as many times as you like, as long as you have Energy to power each attempt.

Recon Strength vs Stealth Rating

If you are Reconning a Stealthed player, then the Recon will only succeed if your Recon Strength is stronger than his Stealth Rating (both of which are increased by spending more Energy towards the action beyond their default cost).

i.e.
If the target Player's Stealth Rating is higher: the player's Move is Stealthed from everybody.
Otherwise, if the Recon Strength is higher: the player's Move is Stealthed from everybody except you.

PM's are being sent.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy and Diplomacy(Turn 3) FATALITY
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2012, 05:06:10 am »

((Sorry King :3 ))

A blaze of fire, crimson and orange appeared in the void. Tiruin smiled, it felt better with the audio implants, the explosion heard in detail.

He picked up the crosstranceiver hanging near him, adjusted a few buttons and pressed a deep-pink colored switch.

"It's time we bring the lightning."

{PM Sent}

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2012, 05:29:22 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King DZA sighed as alerts in his ship began to go off, informing him of catastrophic system failure. He didn't even bother to try and save himself. He knew that, for him, the battle was over. Instead, he decided to take one last look out of the ship's window, as the vessel became engulfed in fire. He raised his hand to his forehead, offering a final salute to his opponents, before clutching his fists, and slowly raising his middle fingers in their general direction. Shortly after, there was an explosion, and then, nothing.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2012, 10:11:32 am »

*Salutes DZA*

"GG to the only God King I've ever known."

"Now, where's my damned toast? >:|"

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2012, 04:57:16 am »

I have one health.
I assume that two or three people will attack me this turn with full (or near full attack), if that happens you will all be wasting a ton of attack, since you only need a single person to do a single damage to me (compounded onto the fact that I haven't sent a turn in means that you will basically be giving up 10 good damage to other players and 10 health for a ally).
So you can all attack me like you were probably planning too, but it will be a waste of a turn on your part.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2012, 09:22:36 am »

Sir, lemon10 is painting a bulls-eye on his forehead! Should we attack with all of our resources?!

Nah, I'm feeling generous right now. ~!!HEALING TIME!!~

+ mode goooooo

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2012, 05:05:25 pm »

I have one health.
I assume that two or three people will attack me this turn with full (or near full attack), if that happens you will all be wasting a ton of attack, since you only need a single person to do a single damage to me (compounded onto the fact that I haven't sent a turn in means that you will basically be giving up 10 good damage to other players and 10 health for a ally).
So you can all attack me like you were probably planning too, but it will be a waste of a turn on your part.
Actually the attacks are just cancelled if they aren't going to do anything.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2012, 05:35:36 pm »

I have one health.
Burn your lemons down with lemons? o-O

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2012, 05:49:01 pm »

I have one health.
Well, when forum games give you lemons...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2012, 05:53:05 pm »

I have one health.
I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! DEMAND TO SEE OP AND GET AN UBERTASTIC UPDATE!

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 06:54:21 pm »

I have one health.
I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! DEMAND TO SEE OP AND GET AN UBERTASTIC UPDATE!
YEAH! UBERTASTIC UPDATE!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2012, 08:23:08 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9