Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Bluerobin Streams  (Read 26864 times)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin Streams
« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2014, 02:20:35 pm »

Well that was fun. Some Creeper World 3 and some Crypt of the Necrodancer at Soli's recommendation. See you all next time!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2014, 02:23:15 pm »

Reverse CW3!

Also you should get on that uploading to youtube at some point.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2014, 05:43:35 pm »

Goddamn it. I missed Creeper World and Crypt of the Necrodancer? That sounds like the bestest thing ever.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2014, 05:49:41 pm »

Oh hey there USEC :P
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2014, 05:50:20 pm »

*shakes fist*

Hey Projeck.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2014, 07:05:43 pm »

Goddamn it. I missed Creeper World and Crypt of the Necrodancer? That sounds like the bestest thing ever.
It was!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2014, 07:06:37 pm »

T_T

It's FEF, not FEOF

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2014, 06:55:31 am »

Get on that video editing, son.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2014, 11:10:28 pm »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2014, 09:33:03 am »

Get on that video editing, son.
Especially considering the new twitch vod changes incoming.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2014, 09:34:19 am »

I have my streaming software automatically recording videos, it's mostly an issue of going through them and clipping off the setup and pauses, then uploading.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2014, 09:58:22 am »

it's mostly an issue of going through them and clipping off the setup and pauses.
This is called

video editing, son.

:P

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 20, 2015, 06:10:18 pm »

Oh hi everyone. I'm gonna be streaming tonight! I'll be doing a Final Fantasy Tactics romhack called Monster Tactics. Everything except Ramza and Agrias is monsters. I think? Anyway, stop on by the stream if you have time! I'll be setting up for a bit still, but it should start by about half an hour from now I think.

Also, there will be people from InsaneDifficulty.com there too, just so you know who the people are.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 20, 2015, 06:10:49 pm »

It returns \o/
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin Streams - Stream tonight!
« Reply #209 on: May 20, 2015, 06:11:27 pm »

Holy wow Furtuka! But yeah, I don't think this will be regular, but I got the itch and the mod author wanted me to stream, so I figured I would!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16